Sudden Active Development... I certainly feel SAD at the moment (Transformers Prime SI)

The Autobots are going to think she got a few screws loose and inherited a fair few traits from mister Silas from whatever results from him body jacking her including mad science habits considering what other Nonsense Silas has gotten up to

Even if she is a fair bit less assholish about it she is still fucking uncanny and has minimal understanding of Cybertronian culture in regards to Alot of the little things that get overlooked

Also Golden hide is fuckin adorable and is going to terrify those who encounter him

Last edited:
I want to see Starscream's reaction to our baby shark! It would be funny.

I also wounder if you can cold-forge a t-cog or just parts. Would make a good incentive to force Starscream to work for her if it comes to it.

Goldhide is like the Cybertronian version of a creapypasta werewolf, looks fairly normal beastformer then turns into a giant embodyment of their nightmares.

So we got an end of series Sheldon and a cute murder baby shark boy who reminds me way too much of a Gible. She really got some good stuff, unfortunately I expect her to try again because she got lucky and lucky people will always push their luck until it pushes back
Formula-One and Goldhide are lucky when they got made. I guarantee, if they had rolled too low, then they'd be dead or dying. :3

Goldhide will become the Garchomp to NemeSIs' Cynthia. Prepare the Piano.

We shall see if NemeSIs will be willing to try her luck again. ;3

Upcoming Kiddos realization: "Oh no, our mother is a mad scientist." Maybe they can hold her back a bit. Or enable her. One of the two.
The Autobots are going to think she got a few screws loose and inherited a fair few traits from mister Silas from whatever results from him body jacking her including mad science habits considering what other Nonsense Silas has gotten up to

Even if she is a fair bit less assholish about it she is still fucking uncanny and has minimal understanding of Cybertronian culture in regards to Alot of the little things that get overlooked
Autobots and Cons when they realize what she has been doing when not messing with them: *Visible Concern*

Megatron: "Hmm... maybe I should keep her and Shockwave away from each other."

I thought the whole pet scraplet thing was just a bit!

WHY DOES SHE HAVE A GOLD ONE!
THOSE ARE SO MUCH WORSE THAN REGULAR ONES!
Nemesis is pulling unique mobs from nowhere I swear.
I thought it'd stay as a bit to be honest. But apparently more people and the Muse like it a bit too much, and ya know. What the Muse wants, she will dare to include.

Also yeah, she hit the Gacha 50/50 with that one. So expect some... additional aspects for our little golden mecha king shark.

Jeez Goldhide is so fucking derpy I love it.
Also Golden hide is fuckin adorable and is going to terrify those who encounter him
Goldhide is mine and NemeSIs' baby and we love our golden derpy shark scraplet very much.

Others? They might be far more terrified of our baby. Pay no attention to the hanging vehicon arm currently in his jaws.

I think I saw a bit of Mordin from Mass Effect in the new kid.
Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong. o7

Goldhide is like the Cybertronian version of a creapypasta werewolf, looks fairly normal beastformer then turns into a giant embodyment of their nightmares.
They'll never see it coming.

so, what would happen if Memesis makes more sharklets and Goldhide ends up the king Sharket and she can unleash a swarm on Megatron next time and he is forced to run while leaving an arm to keep the sharks busy

so, what would happen if Memesis makes more sharklets and Goldhide ends up the king Sharket and she can unleash a swarm on Megatron next time and he is forced to run while leaving an arm to keep the sharks busy
What you have just describes has about the same energy as the Family Guy skit where Joe and all the other cripples become some kind of assisted mobility mech.

Considering the series this story takes place in, yeah, a scraplet swarm that combines into some Leechmonger/UberCybertronian is a valid thing.

Honestly don't keep rolling we got a large cast of new characters and well a dead baby essentially isn't something most want to see lol. As the existing children need some character

Ya and the Main reason these two work as well as they do timing wise is a mix of practicality and foreshadowing on Formula and Goldie respectively

Honestly don't keep rolling we got a large cast of new characters and well a dead baby essentially isn't something most want to see lol. As the existing children need some character
Ya and the Main reason these two work as well as they do timing wise is a mix of practicality and foreshadowing on Formula and Goldie respectively
Don't worry about that. I can say without a doubt (Press X to Doubt) that these will be the last of NemeSIs kids for now. ESPECIALLY since Goldie rolled 99.

Better question is if he'll throw a wrench at them
I don't particularly know if he would be that annoyed given... Well, they are essentially kids and they were working with no mentor.

Plus he'd be annoyed to see The Forged being too immersed with human culture through the Internet and would want to teach them the culture of Cybertron.

Optimus would do as he's very knowledgeable as an archivist of Iacon in his time.
This is very much true. He'd be plenty annoyed at seeing them more inmersed in human culture than Cybertronian culture.

Just watched this and Holy shit the kids are fucking Adorable. I just wished Ravage existed in tfp imagine all the shenanigans the cat and scrap would do while their parents are not looking.

Back