Oh shoot! It even glitched when he poked it!

Then again, it must have belonged to some universe's version of Altimax considering the manufacturing markings on it's abdomen.

Maybe it wasn't actually a radioactive spider, but a spider mutated by energy from the collider? Like, maybe a lab spider used by Doc Ock?

... That would actually explain a lot. Including why Miles has additional superpowers, like invisibility and lighting hands.

Spider-powers should make it almost laughably easy to sneak into a school office after hours and make fake paperwork for a new student.
Also, as a Spider-person with non-organic webshooters (aka, a genius in chemistry and mechanical engineering) and a history just as nerdy as Peter, hacking into their system to create a digital papertrail is probably within her capabilities.

Also, as a Spider-person with non-organic webshooters (aka, a genius in chemistry and mechanical engineering) and a history just as nerdy as Peter, hacking into their system to create a digital papertrail is probably within her capabilities.
Plus, she managed to infiltrate Alchemax on her own, which I assume is harder than sneaking your way into a school.

A proper isekai title:
"I Was Suddenly Taken To A World Where My Counterpart Has Died and Now I Have to Teach His Successor to Save All of Reality"

Aunt May referred to Doc Ock by the name said to be used as a nickname by friends.

So, is the multiversal constant on display that Aunt May and Doc Ock know each other, or is it that they, ahem, know each other?
I wonder whether they worked together in the past. After all,
Aunt May was the one that made Miles' webshooters.
An old lady with enough mechanical and chemical engineering know-how to do that might've worked Doc Ock before.

Last edited:
One thing I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out to me is that Peter B. Parker is Jewish which is spectacular. Honestly, it feels both like a nice tribute to Stan Lee and what ought to be a new status quo for the character.

Just saw the film and it was as good as all the hype. I especially liked how Peter B. Parker's backstory actually dealt with Peter's personal failings in a very self-aware way without having it overshadow the character or his heroics. I am a bit disappointed that Gwen's background wasn't really explored, especially her relationship with her MJ, but I get that there's only so much space in a film like this.

Just saw the film and it was as good as all the hype. I especially liked how Peter B. Parker's backstory actually dealt with Peter's personal failings in a very self-aware way without having it overshadow the character or his heroics. I am a bit disappointed that Gwen's background wasn't really explored, especially her relationship with her MJ, but I get that there's only so much space in a film like this.
Gwen is getting her own spin-off called Spider-Women, apparently. It will also involve Jessica Drew and Cindy Moon.

One thing I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out to me is that Peter B. Parker is Jewish which is spectacular. Honestly, it feels both like a nice tribute to Stan Lee and what ought to be a new status quo for the character.

I didn't notice until later.

Honestly that's legit pretty fucking great. Oh, yeah, in my head, Spider-Man Noir's also Jewish.

Personally I've been waiting for some decent references before doing fanart of her. It's hard to find pictures in general.

Hopefully the "Art of" Book will have better references; i think its release was delayed so as not to spoil certain reveals.

(for instance, the Art of Wreck-It Ralph book had only ONE PAGE devoted to the final act reveal, and without any commentary. Given that it was released before the movie came out, I can understand the secrecy, but it's still annoying from an art design standpoint.)

Back