[x] Accept
- [x] Quietly find an elevated platform, maybe a table or something, and stand on it.
- [x] Politely borrow someone's hat, preferably one that looks close enough to a fedora
- [x] Have Hayate shine a few spotlights on you
- [x] The moment the lights hit you, do your best Michael Jackson pose with a finger pointed at Vivio
- [x] "Are you looking for an eleventh win or your first defeat?

[X] Accept
-[X] They call you a ninja. Leap into the arena and challenge her in the hammiest, most stereotypically ninja way possible.

[X] Accept
-[X] They call you a ninja. Leap into the arena and challenge her in the hammiest, most stereotypically ninja way possible.

[x] Accept
- [x] Quietly find an elevated platform, maybe a table or something, and stand on it.
- [x] Politely borrow someone's hat, preferably one that looks close enough to a fedora
- [x] The moment the lights hit you, do your best Michael Jackson pose with a finger pointed at Vivio
Do you think you can keep going or do you feel light on your feet? My blades are eager and my heart is ready, Prepare for battle, for I am Kyouya Takamachi! And I challenge thee, Vivio Sägebrecht, to a battle most memorable, to one more fight!"

[x] Accept
Do you think you can keep going or do you feel light on your feet? My blades are eager and my heart is ready, Prepare for battle, for I am Kyouya Takamachi! And I challenge thee, Vivio Sägebrecht, to a battle most memorable, to one more fight!"

I'll accept this vote as part of the original write in but will configure the dialogue to fit for KyouKyou.

Eh. I actually ship Yuuno with the materials personally.

I blame fanfiction/fanart.

Helps that it stayed out of the way of NanoFate... Or, well. It did.
NanoFate can get Rabid

Last edited:
[X] Accept

You saw nothing.

Last edited:
Back