Shadows on the Silverbird (Mafia)

Also, in case we pick up some newer players not familiar with the whole shebang; the megathread explains it better than I can.
You know, I claimed the megathread explains it better than I can, but I'm not sure that's strictly accurate given my How To Play and How To Design guides, not to mention the glossary of terms. Probably more accurate to say 'I've already explained it as best I can in the megathread'.

Though Dekutulla did a really good job explaining what Mafia even is.

I'm slightly amazed Cyricubed made it to the very end in that game.

I'm more amazed that, after nearly winning as an SK, everyone let him win as an SK in the very next game.

Eh, that first one had scum know he was scum, and keep him around to reduce numbers. Like, fairly certain both groups did that.

The second game had town lose rather than scum win tbh. In most games Cyri would have been lynched multiple times over for being blatantly sus but everyone acknowledges that town was off that particular game.

Not trying to reduce his accomplishment btw, just stating my opinion.

You know, I claimed the megathread explains it better than I can, but I'm not sure that's strictly accurate given my How To Play and How To Design guides, not to mention the glossary of terms. Probably more accurate to say 'I've already explained it as best I can in the megathread'.

Though Dekutulla did a really good job explaining what Mafia even is.

Also ugh, need to pick up my mafia guide again. That first section is almost complete and the rest are somewhat simpler topics and so should be easier to write.

Eh, that first one had scum know he was scum, and keep him around to reduce numbers. Like, fairly certain both groups did that.

The second game had town lose rather than scum win tbh. In most games Cyri would have been lynched multiple times over for being blatantly sus but everyone acknowledges that town was off that particular game.

Not trying to reduce his accomplishment btw, just stating my opinion.
I mean, even with town off their game, winning as an SK right after almost winning as an SK is a hell of an accomplishment. SKs always have to fight against the tide of no redundancy as compared to most other roles.

Gotta avoid any unfortunate accusations or nightkills over being a threat or whatever. It's tough.

It didn't help that none of his kills went off normally until it was way too late.

*vibrates with impatience for role assignment*

Flavor has me somewhat grabbed so real curious to see what kinda role I get.

And then to scream when I wind up scum with @Pawn Lelouch who has announced a pre-commitment to not checking his role PM day 1. :V

Two more hours, last chance for anyone to jump in while they can.

@shadow shinobi could you perhaps start a conversation with Cyriccubed so that they may give you your role pm? Currently we are unable to due to your profile being set to private. Thank you.

@shadow shinobi could you perhaps start a conversation with Cyriccubed so that they may give you your role pm? Currently we are unable to due to your profile being set to private. Thank you.
You can actually do that just by clicking on their avatar. Next to "profile page" on the pop up is start a conversation, which I believe still works on private profiles.

Back