Shadowrun: Sins are not Forgotten

Considering the most I can think of to say the Generator is active would pretty much be a single line, should I still post or can we just agree it's active?

For minor action, I think it's perfectly fine to say so in the OOC. It simply prevents people who can't think of any good way to make that interesting from not stating things and/or slowing down the game.

Also working on an IC post now.

If nobody else has any questions for the Dupont once @Serafina and @Shojifox roll I will be able to answer the few questions we have.

Also, in double checking my tertiary wave planning, does anyone know if there has ever been an encounter with someone attempting to use radar systems to detect spirits?

Horngeek is still interested but has been busy so we will see.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay - midterms.
Rolling and stuff now.
Shojifox threw 7 6-faced dice. Reason: Perception Total: 22
3 3 6 6 3 3 2 2 2 2 4 4 2 2

Also, in double checking my tertiary wave planning, does anyone know if there has ever been an encounter with someone attempting to use radar systems to detect spirits?
I don't think so, but given the special spirit-illuminating headlights, it should be possible to make a system that does that. Of course, it would require major investment...

Still here, just haven't been able to think up a good, substantial IC post

IC post should be up in a bit, time to roll.

Wow.

Time to go find where the rule is buried on ties.
Conundrum threw 10 6-faced dice. Reason: 10 Total: 26
1 1 5 5 1 1 2 2 3 3 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4
Conundrum threw 10 6-faced dice. Reason: 10 Total: 44
6 6 4 4 3 3 3 3 1 1 6 6 5 5 6 6 4 4 6 6

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay, "Blood work results and consultation" turned into "possible auto-immune and thyroid medication," not an excuse but explains my lethargy at least.

I need to send a PM but as one mage is seeing, wording can be really important. I have to be as careful with my wording as the Dupont would be.

Yeah, I image the vagueness and indirect way the Dupont is speaking can be a bit frustrating but this is Shadowrun, if things seem boring give it another couple posts and at least one person will have things spice up for them.

Also I know that Space Engineers just added planets, Fallout 4 just came out, the holidays are happening, and everything else. Plus I said this would not be too fast moving but just checking to make sure that everyone is still alive.

Back