Selector Matched WIXOSS [Now Recruiting]

Coins? The gimmicks are arriving...
RUN! RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK! :V
It seems like tthat has been that way in the card game for quite a while. Along with SIGNI that have effects if they're together in the field, and all LRIGs having Lv5.
On another topic though, I wish they had Kisakae for mobile..
Then I could try and make Azu's LRIG appearances...
Me too man, me too... How is it so hard to make a mobile version of that program?

It seems like tthat has been that way in the card game for quite a while. Along with SIGNI that have effects if they're together in the field, and all LRIGs having Lv5.
They all have Level.5..?
..... @Azecreth, ? :ogles:
Me too man, me too... How is it so hard to make a mobile version of that program?
Contact the makers of Kisekae.
DEMAND A MOBILE VERSION!
MAKE A PETITION, ALL THE SIGNATURES!

Speaking of which, @Azecreth, are Resona and Cross/Heaven Signi allowed in the RP ?

Yes, though obviously the restrictions for Resona SIGNI still apply.

Now then, on a more general note I have tagged all the people who've applied thus far, and it comes out to a pretty even split between LRIG's and Selectors. If there is someone in particular you would like to be paired with you should let me know now, otherwise I will randomly determine things myself just to see what can cause the most sufferingchaos. Which may include GM managed characters, you have been warned.

Seems fair, right? :V

@The3rdCorinthian @munchkinomatic @TheFanficAddict @DistorsionDrake @Jhon @Nervos Belli @TurtleDucks @Murderhobo of Nod @RexHeller @Sereg

Yes, though obviously the restrictions for Resona SIGNI still apply.

Now then, on a more general note I have tagged all the people who've applied thus far, and it comes out to a pretty even split between LRIG's and Selectors. If there is someone in particular you would like to be paired with you should let me know now, otherwise I will randomly determine things myself just to see what can cause the most sufferingchaos. Which may include GM managed characters, you have been warned.

Seems fair, right? :V

@The3rdCorinthian @munchkinomatic @TheFanficAddict @DistorsionDrake @Jhon @Nervos Belli @TurtleDucks @Murderhobo of Nod @RexHeller @Sereg
Well, I have been arguing for me and Sereg to do a team up.

Meh. If I knew what I was getting into, that would defeat the entire purpose of it, now wouldn't it.

"Well, let's Suffer for a while. It might be fun~"

Yhana's thoughts.

But yeah, Imma going with suffering.

Well then, assuming Sereg still wants to be with Corinthian, I shall get to work on the team ups and things like that

Back