Seclorum and Eye's Crack Emporium (Feed Us, Read Us, JOIN US!) Featuring SV's Crackfic Connoisseurs!

"And how does she stand with those things? I mean, I can understand how a small pair works, but with a set that big my back would ache for days after just an hour!"

Umm... Are you really...
"I can call her right now, but I know what you mean. She's tried to teach me her twin Anti-aircraft style before, but a single shot knocked me down, while she carries two of those guns on her back all day, every day!"
Oh. That's what you meant.

Prompt:Itsuka Shidou from Date A Live has the personality of Hyoudou Issei after hitting his head. He now REALLY wants a harem and will save the world by doing so

Prompt:instead of dying Whitebeard and all of friends and allies are transported to Brockton Bay with no idea how they got there.

People make the mistake of thinking Edward is his first name when it's actually his last name

RWBY Tinker Taylor Part... Three?
or...
Why We Don't Give Taylor Coffee

-.-.-

"See this is a totally good idea no way it could go wrong no possible way at all-"

"Why."

"We just gotta hit them here, here, there, over the fence-"

"I thought it'd mess with her." Alec shrugged, before giving the others an infuriating grin.

"So I go in with my stuff totally wreck their shit and then we-"

Lisa got up, stomped over to Alec, and started throttling him. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A HEADACHE THIS GIVES ME?! DO YOU?!"

"But then if they start to respond then we can just wreck their shit too with the Upter-dupter Mega-Super-Ultra-Awesome Plan Taco-"

Brian groaned. "Lisa, I don't care if you need it. There will never be coffee in this hideout again."

"Though I'm betting they'll never learn meaning we get to BEAT THE EVERLIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM again and again and again which will be pretty neat, I think-"

Lisa whipped around and snatched the strange green thermos out of Taylor's hands and pointed at her threateningly, causing Taylor to go crosseyed looking at the end of Lisa's accusing finger. "No. No more coffee for you."

Taylor's bottom lip trembled for a moment.

-.-.-

"There there, it'll be okay," Lisa held the sobbing girl in her arms while Taylor rocked back and forth, completely traumatised.

Alec jumped in to save the day. "I brought coffee!"

Taylor immediately snatched one of the fresh steaming cups and guzzled it down. Lisa sighed and accepted the other one, taking a sip-

"Oh, shit, that one's mine!"

-and her world suddenly made so much sense. It was like... whoaaa.... Haaaannndsssessss....

"Lisa?"

"Handses.... ehheehhheeheheheeee..."

"Lisa, stop it."

"But I kNOW! I KNOW ALL THE THINGS!!!!!"

-.-.-

"MEANIES OF THE EMPIRE EIGHTY SEVEN!"

"THAT'S EIGHTY EIGHT YOU INCOHERENT BIMBO!"

"WHATEVER! MEANIES OF THE EMPIRE, I GIVE YOU TWO CHANCES TO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND LIKE TOTALLY GET ARRESTED OR SOMETHING!"

"WE WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO YOU!"

Grue groaned and palmed his helmet while Regent cackled at Hookwolf and Beacon's argument. "Oh my god could this get any hammier?"

"WE SHALL BRING YOUR UNREPENTENT EVIL TO JUSTICE!" Lisa cawed. Grue glared at her and she shrugged. "Ask and ye shall receive whether ye bloody well want it not."

Beacon took a long swig from her thermos, nearly draining the previously-though-to-be-undrainable container, before... "Ah, that's better. PREPARE YOURSELVES, EVILDOERS!" she shouted, flicking the thermos so the handle turned into a trigger, and a staff came out the bottom, and the mouth burst into flame.

"Oh shit, that's a-"

"BRUTUS," Beacon yelled, rearing back as though she were playing baseball, "HEEL!"

Bitch growled at Beacon, but Brutus woofed and enthusiastically jumped in front of her, tucking in his legs, and-

BANG!

"OH MY GOD WHY IS IT ON FIRE?!"

"THE PAIN IT HURTS!!!"

"WHY DOES IT RICOCHET?!"

"OW OW OW!!!"

"MWAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!"

-.-.-

Piggot glared. "The Undersiders took down the entire Empire Eighty Eight?"

Armsmaster shook his head. "No, ma'am. They utterly destroyed them."

"Explain."

"Well, we can't find anything related to the Empire, anywhere..."

-.-.-

The duo wandered down the boardwalk, in costume, in the middle of the day, and civilians weren't pointing and screaming "VILLAINS!" at them so that was a plus. After ice-cream and cookies, they were visited by Circus, the boygirlthing with the amazing agility and balance and stuff.

"Okay, before I give you this," Beacon stated, peering at a grumpy Circus, "Are you a boy or a girl? I can't tell."

Lisa gasped. "Beacon! You can't just go around asking people if they're a boy or a girl! It's rude!"

Circus shrugged and rolled their eyes. "Girl," she mouthed silently.

"Huh. Neat! Anywyas, here's a handbag!"

"NO BEACON, DEAR GOD NO!"

Circus raised an eyebrow, as if to say 'what's so bad about a handbag?'

-.-.-

Velocity surged into the room and glared at Beacon. "Do you know how much damage Circus has done with that- that- MINIGUN CANNON THING?!"

Taylor perked up immediately. "Velocity! Just the guy I was looking for! Here, I made you something!"

Velocity took them and gave them the once-over, a little nonplussed. "Nun-chucks."

Taylor took them and gave them a swig, turning them into a staff. "And pulse staff." She snapped them and flicked them around, four rather hearty *ka-chunk*s heard. "And, shotguns."

Velocity's eyes lit up. "Oh fuck the hell YES!"

-.-.-

... Really. REALLY. You just had to give the bloody clown Coco's handbag, didn't you? At least it's not one of the true evil idiots, but this can only end in the protectorate HQ getting shot in half... Still, at least you gave the speedster a nice set of Sun's gunchucks to (partially) compensate. Will Vista be getting a High-Caliber sniper-Scythe, stormflower, or something else? and will Brian be recieving a BlunderAxe?

Edit: Were almost at 300 pages. Does Eye get the 7500th and 7501st, or are they up for grabs?

Last edited:
Prompt: Taylor The Owl VS Dobby The House Elf. With Luna as commentator.

or...

-.-.-

"See this is a totally good idea no way it could go wrong no possible way at all-"

"Why."

"I thought it'd mess with her." Alec shrugged, before giving the others an infuriating grin.

Lisa got up, stomped over to Alec, and started throttling him. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A HEADACHE THIS GIVES ME?! DO YOU?!"

"But then if they start to respond then we can just wreck their shit too with the Upter-dupter Mega-Super-Ultra-Awesome Plan Taco-"

Brian groaned. "Lisa, I don't care if you need it. There will never be coffee in this hideout again."

"Though I'm betting they'll never learn meaning we get to BEAT THE EVERLIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM again and again and again which will be pretty neat, I think-"

Lisa whipped around and snatched the strange green thermos out of Taylor's hands and pointed at her threateningly, causing Taylor to go crosseyed looking at the end of Lisa's accusing finger. "No. No more coffee for you."

-.-.-

"There there, it'll be okay," Lisa held the sobbing girl in her arms while Taylor rocked back and forth, completely traumatised.

Taylor immediately snatched one of the fresh steaming cups and guzzled it down. Lisa sighed and accepted the other one, taking a sip-

-and her world suddenly made so much sense. It was like... whoaaa.... Haaaannndsssessss....

"Lisa?"

"Lisa, stop it."

-.-.-

"WHATEVER! MEANIES OF THE EMPIRE, I GIVE YOU TWO CHANCES TO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND LIKE TOTALLY GET ARRESTED OR SOMETHING!"

Grue groaned and palmed his helmet while Regent cackled at Hookwolf and Beacon's argument. "Oh my god could this get any hammier?"

"WE SHALL BRING YOUR UNREPENTENT EVIL TO JUSTICE!" Lisa cawed. Grue glared at her and she shrugged. "Ask and ye shall receive whether ye bloody well want it not."

Beacon took a long swig from her thermos, nearly draining the previously-though-to-be-undrainable container, before... "Ah, that's better. PREPARE YOURSELVES, EVILDOERS!" she shouted, flicking the thermos so the handle turned into a trigger, and a staff came out the bottom, and the mouth burst into flame.

"Oh shit, that's a-"

"BRUTUS," Beacon yelled, rearing back as though she were playing baseball, "HEEL!"

Bitch growled at Beacon, but Brutus woofed and enthusiastically jumped in front of her, tucking in his legs, and-

BANG!

"THE PAIN IT HURTS!!!"

"WHY DOES IT RICOCHET?!"

"OW OW OW!!!"

"MWAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!"

-.-.-

"Explain."

-.-.-

The duo wandered down the boardwalk, in costume, in the middle of the day, and civilians weren't pointing and screaming "VILLAINS!" at them so that was a plus. After ice-cream and cookies, they were visited by Circus, the boygirlthing with the amazing agility and balance and stuff.

"Okay, before I give you this," Beacon stated, peering at a grumpy Circus, "Are you a boy or a girl? I can't tell."

Lisa gasped. "Beacon! You can't just go around asking people if they're a boy or a girl! It's rude!"

-.-.-

Velocity surged into the room and glared at Beacon. "Do you know how much damage Circus has done with that- that- MINIGUN CANNON THING?!"

Taylor perked up immediately. "Velocity! Just the guy I was looking for! Here, I made you something!"

Velocity took them and gave them the once-over, a little nonplussed. "Nun-chucks."

Taylor took them and gave them a swig, turning them into a staff. "And pulse staff." She snapped them and flicked them around, four rather hearty *ka-chunk*s heard. "And, shotguns."

-.-.-

When in hot water... bribe.

or...

-.-.-

"Why."

-.-.-

"Lisa?"

"Lisa, stop it."

-.-.-

"Oh shit, that's a-"

BANG!

"THE PAIN IT HURTS!!!"

"WHY DOES IT RICOCHET?!"

"OW OW OW!!!"

"MWAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!"

-.-.-

"Explain."

-.-.-

-.-.-

-.-.-
:lol So Taylor just makes things for ANYONE she finds nice? I... I love it. I figure the heroes would be very confused on how to react to this with her still nominally being a villain.

She accidentally turned the Undersiders into good guys. Kinda.

She's convinced she accidentally turned the Undersiders into good guys the Undersiders were good guys all along. They robbed that bank because the managers were corrupt! And... the E88 is a buncha meanies! And... people smile and wave when they see her, so they must be good guys!

Taylor's a Beacon of hope, goodness, and cookies!

AN: mostly mine but credit for Lizzy and other bits goes to @WhoAmEye who was also kind enough to go over this for errors and grammar and stuff.

Something completely new and random

The mess at the bottom of my locker shifted. What was only moments before something completely putrid was now mint chocolate chip icecream.

"What?"

In that instant I glanced at the locker door, wondering if I could do something similar to the door and get out of this. In that instant the door seemed to be highlighted in my senses before it shifted and dissolved into a swarm of fireflies, which flew away in a glittering swarm of sparkling lights. Blinking in confusion, I stepped out of the locker.

"Well… That happened… I think I'm just going to go home for the day."

{}{}{}{}

I was woken from my nap by knocking at the door.

Grumbling, I went to answer it. Unfortunately I turned the doorknob into a rutabaga in the process. Standing on my front door was a man in gleaming blue power armor. Why was Armsmaster standing on my front porch?

"Um hi?"

"Miss Hebert?"

"Yes?"

"We have video footage of you making your way across town leaving a… variety of odd happening as you go. The Protectorate sent me to reach out to you about responsible use of your power. Given that the videos have spread all over the internet it's safe to say you don't have a secret identity anymore. We would like to invite you to join the Wards so that you can get a handle on your powers and so we can help to protect you from the city's gangs."

I stared blankly at Armsmaster, who had just… what exactly was he doing? Giving me a sales pitch?

"Look I've had, a really really bad day. Turns out getting away from assault with biohazardous material and getting powers takes it out of a person. Not to mention now I have to explain to my dad why parts of the house are food, animals, and random, other objects."

To prove my point, a potted plant suddenly became a pile of adorable chittering weasels that started playing games with each other.

I gave a pointed glare at what used to be the squeaky step, and was now an oversized lego brick. Arsmaster seemed to fidget, then I noticed something that really made me groan.

"Ummm, Armsmaster?" I pointed over his shoulder. Armsmaster simply stared dumbfounded at what I assume used to be his Halberd.

"Miss Herbert, could you please return my Halberd to its original state?" Armsmaster said with forced calm.

"To the best of my knowledge no. I'm sorry but that snake is really starting to creep me out. I'll be sure to have my dad call you." With that I closed the door leaving Armsmaster to deal with the 12 foot long python clinging to his back.

{}{}{}{}

"Miss Hebert you are trying my patience." The director ground out.

"Look, it's not like I meant to turn your precious paperwork into a gingerbread house! I just filled it out! Seriously, why would I subject myself to that again?!"

"Do not raise your voi-" Suddenly the room fell silent. "Miss Hebert, what is on my face?" The director's voice was ice cold.

I thought about it for a moment. Do I be nice and say it's a weasel and enjoy the look of terror on her face later, or do I… tell the truth and maybe not go to the birdcage for this?

"Well ma'am… To be perfectly honest… It appears to be the bushiest mustache I have ever seen in my life."

"... Get out of my office."

{}{}{}{}

"Hebert, what the fuck are you doing here!?" Shadow Stalker shouted at me.

"Sophia." I bit out between clenched teeth.

In that instant where once there had been a costumed ward now there was a… well I think it's still Sophia, only now her costume was gone and instead she was covered head to toe in some kind of fur, rainbow fur, about an inch of it, maybe more. I couldn't help it I fell over laughing.

With an inarticulate scream of rage Sophia launched herself at me. Only to spontaneously shrink and go tumbling ass over teakettle into the door behind me. No, I mean literally her ass went flying over a teakettle which seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

{}{}{}{}

"So now the heroes want to arrest me for attacking Shadow Stalker who is a bitch…. and who I sorta turned into a gay pride Ewok."

Alec fell off of the couch he was sitting on, laughing and clutching his sides. Brian was not faring much better and Lisa was in the middle of a giggling fit on the floor.

"I-ahahaha ha oh god that was fantastic. Look, Taylor, we would love to help you out but if your power is this random, there really isn't any safe way for us to help you. I'm really sorry, but I'd rather not become a pixie or something."

Sighing, I nodded and got up to leave. "Alright well I appreciate you guys at least hearing me out I said waving over my shoulder as the undersiders door turned into a cardboard cutout painted in what looked to be crayon scribbles.

{}{}{}{}

"So your brilliant plan was to abduct the girl who's power is to make random changes or swaps with stuff that's close to her. And then try to, what? Convince said girl to work for you? Are you stupid?"

"Oh I think we can find a use for your abilities once you have had a chance to fully grasp them." Coil said, picking up a syringe.

I was lying, a little, I had gotten better at choosing what my power changed and when, but I still had zero control over the end result except in that it was sometimes less benign than others. I tried to focus on Coils costume, only to sigh in exasperation as rather than the costume changing the syringe changed.

What had once been a needle was now a pidgeon. I took some comfort in listening to Coil curse after the stupid bird took a shit on his foot. Then I gave it another shot and grinned as Coil's costume became a solid shell of what looked like copper. Poor bastard would suffocate pretty quickly. With another application of my power the restraints became very frilly panties of various colors. It didn't take too long to rip my way out of the much weaker restraints.

With one last look at the villain, I decided, hey, maybe one last go.

And the Copper Coil was gone. Just, no poof, no vwoop, no zappy-zappy-KAPOW! Just… gone.

"Mwaaaarp!" a little draconic croak came from my foot. Looking down, I found the most adorable grey-and-red gecko!

"Oh my goodness you're so cute, yes you are, yes you are," I cooed, picking him up and snuggling him.

"Mwarp." the gecko responded, flicking his tongue out to lick his eyeball with a wet smack.

And then it's tongue shot out again to eat this annoying fly that was buzzing around screaming obscenities at me.

"I shall name you Lizzy!"

Last edited:
Shadow Stalker, who is a bitch…. and who I sorta turned into a gay pride Ewok."

THE GRAND ADVENTURES OF SOPHIA THE GAY PRIDE EWOK

-.-.-

Fuck you, fuck that, fuck everything. I HATE MY LIFE.

"KILL THAT IRRESPONSIBLE TEDDY BEAR!"

"I am a GAY PRIDE EWOK YOU BUGGERING FUCKTART!"

"KILL THAT THING! TEACH IT TO... uhh... BE LESS GAY!"

*pew-pew*

"OH DEAR GOD WHY DOES IT HAVE A CROSSBOW?!"

THE GRAND ADVENTURES OF SOPHIA THE GAY PRIDE EWOK
Continued:

"And where did it learn to use it so well? I mean, a fucking rainbow panda that can shoot better than half the bloody empire? That makes no sense at all!

"I... Am... NOT A FUCKIN' PANDA! Die!" exclaimed the rainbow panda as it fired a crossbow bolt directly into Victor's... that's not the heart, is it? Gonna hurt pretty bad, taking a bolt to the knee, though....

"I... Am... NOT A FUCKIN' PANDA! Die!" exclaimed the rainbow panda as it fired a crossbow bolt directly into Victor's... that's not the heart, is it? Gonna hurt pretty bad, taking a bolt to the knee, though....

"DAMNIT I MISSED!"

"YOU GOT ME IN THE FUCKING KNEE!"

"I WAS AIMING FOR YOU BALLS AND FORGOT TO COMPENSATE FOR MY SHORTNESS AGAIN!"

"Ha, gay!"

"THAT'S THE FRICKIN POINT YOU DUMBASS!" *pewpew*

"OW MY FACE!"

Bonesaw's brother Triggers with the powers of Alec Mercer. The siblings end up joining the Wards and end up giving Human Relations a collective aneurism from the body horror.

Last edited:
Prompt:By act of ROB Jack Slash is depowered completely(augmentations included) and ends up in the world of One Piece where he becomes a Tenryuubito's slave and finds that unlike everyone else he can't reach Charlie Atlas Superhuman or the trope Made of Iron

He is now forced to try and be a badass when the World Nobles decide to "play" with him their "toy"

Bit late to the party today it would seem.

@WhoAmEye RWBY Tinker snippets were greatly amusing. Now, let me a ask you two questions:
  1. Is Taylor open to the idea of collaboration?
  2. Are you familiar with Bloodborne which is also known for crazy transforming weapons?
Because this can only end gloriously.

NOTHING CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ME, NOT MEN, NOT WEAPONS, NOT ARMOR!
Ok, then. Ill just make sure that there's a nice, white jacket that you're hugging yourself in for the next few months, ok?

Also, anyone see the 2014 Fate/Stay night: UBW anime? I know that it's better than the last attempt, but I'm not sure if it's worth watching yet...

Back