Seclorum and Eye's Crack Emporium (Feed Us, Read Us, JOIN US!) Featuring SV's Crackfic Connoisseurs!

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

IN ONE CORNER, @WhoAmEye and @Seclorum
IN THE OTHER CORNER, THE MULTIVERSE
And somewhere stuck...
OP

WhoAmEye

Bunker-Dwelling Cryptid
Pronouns
She/Her
IN ONE CORNER, @WhoAmEye and @Seclorum
IN THE OTHER CORNER, THE MULTIVERSE
And somewhere stuck in the middle, a buncha characters who have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Feed us prompts! Any prompts! They will likely be answered in the most fantastical of fashions, and... yeah.

IMPORTANT: If you wanna join in...
:lol ONE OF US! ONE OF US! :lol
(Yes, join in! This a crack thread, the more the merrier!)

Index: (FOR THOSE OF YOU TOO LAZY TO JUST READ THE WHOLE DAMN THREAD BECAUSE THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THING IS MADE OF NOTHING BUT CRACK AND SPACEWHALE TEARS)

The Fluffle Girl Saga

Last edited:
Lung isn't happy being a man, but every time he has *that* operation, someone makes him angry, and ruins all the work. He decides to try to kidnap Panacea to see if she can make the change permanent.

Only one problem. If Panacea is successful. Dragon eggs.

Lung: Bakuda.
Bakuda: What.
Lung: I need you to make a genderbending bomb.
Bakuda: ... right. I'll... uhh... get right on that.
*later*
Lungette: IT WORKED ^_^
Bakuda: *facepalm*
Goon#9328: SOME WOMAN THINKS SHE CAN IMPERSONATE LUNG! GET 'ER!
Lungette: *rage dragon*
*later*
Lung: Fuck.
-.-.-
Amy: ... no.
Lung: *rage dragon seizures*

In Earth Bet, mechs start falling from the sky. Anyone can use them and chaos ensues, especially when Clockblocker gets one that can directly use his powers.

Eye goes on a legendary adventure across the multiverse to find Sloth, and 'convince' her to go on an enthusiastic walk.
Meanwhile, Proxy meets a tinker who specializes in Ice. Earth #BSTDT is now Ice Cream Russia Planet, ruled by the benevolent Empress Proxy.
Contessa is corrupted by the internets, and Kratez in his/her/it's never ending quest for sleep becomes a manga protagonist.
-edit-
Title: The Multiverse Is Fucking Broken.

Last edited:
Fortuna: Okay, that's it. I could tolerate the hover-car, and the crane. The Vials fit the Path. BUT THIS! Is Inexcusable! She took! My! HAT! There will be a Reckoning! Where in the god-damn world is Carmen Sandiago?!

Slaughterhouse 9 abandon life of villany and pick up comedy.

The latest sitcom on Network BET, starring Slaughterhouse 9 as the residents of a large house, all packed together like a happy family.
It would be like Full House, or all the other family sitcoms, except with more mind rape, body horror, and twisted romances.

The latest sitcom on Network BET, starring Slaughterhouse 9 as the residents of a large house, all packed together like a happy family.
It would be like Full House, or all the other family sitcoms, except with more mind rape, body horror, and twisted romances.

"Jaaacckkk, Crawler threw a severed head and broke my nose!"
"I know honey, why don't you go upstairs and canabalize one of your doll's noses?"
"But Jaaaaccck, I really like this nose, I think makes me look cute."
"Sweetie,I'm sure whatever nose you where, you will always be adorable"
"Ok, thanks Shatterbird, Your the best!"
"Riley, Riley, Riley"
"This isn't about you Grey Boy"
"It never is!!"

Sorry took this form brady bunch commericial saw on superbowl

A Slice of life thing with the Best/Worst Wards Team in the World: Skitter, Tattletale, Clockblocker, a younger Bakuda, a younger Cherish, Imp and Glory Girl.

Last edited:
WhoAmEye and Seclorum become narrators to various Worm characters, It quickly devolves into a contest to see who can insult the most people in the most humorous and creative ways.

When Thomas Calvert visited Winslow High for a routine "don't be a villain" cape safety talk, he didn't expect to stumble across a girl trapped in a locker full of biohazards and crawly things. Nor did he expect to find himself immediately empathising with her. (Flashbacks to Ellisberg are sufficient to overcome his power-induced moral apathy.)

And he is frankly shocked to find himself - both as Calvert and as Coil - accidentally becoming an avuncular mentor to new independent hero Chitin* and her much-bullied alter-ego Taylor. What effect will this have on Taylor? What effect will it have on Calvert?

* Why does everyone go for "Weaver" as a heroic name? There are much cooler bug-related words out there.

Snippets of an Undersiders with the members all mixed up - instead of Regent we have Cherish, instead of Tattletale we have Coil, instead of Grue there's Imp and instead of Skitter there is... Danny Hebert?

Edit : wow auto correct pls

Last edited:
Back