Maria Smith/USS Pensacola, ACR-14
Time: 1:10 PM, November 1st, 1914

"If you don't really understand this... Neither do I!" I shrug.
Charles shrugs. "Fair enough." He pauses, as if unsure of what to say.

Captain Smith beats him to the punch. "You should probably head down towards the medical bay to get any vaccinations you need."

Charles closes his mouth with a faint click, before nodding. "Yes, that seems like a good idea."

Captain Smith turns towards you. "Sean, would you and Pensacola mind leading Mr. Goodwin to the medical bay?"

Maria nods slightly, although she's still hugging you. Charles hands her an opened pack of pocket tissues, which she begins using to blow her nose.

Constitution rushes up and punches on of the Enemy Battlecruiser's, causing the mask of the cruiser to fall off, revealing a familiar face.

"Little sister!" The abyssal cruiser cry's out as she hugs Constitution.

"E-Eh?!"

"Connie..." The abyssal says, hugging the slightly smaller ship

"Con...Constellation? Big sister Constellation?!"

"Yes! I'm so happy you survived, Connie! How's Sara and Little Lex, or Little Shiloh and Gettysburg? Connie?"

"Sis, I got scrapped, Lex and Sara were converted to Carriers, and I don't know of a 'Shiloh' Or 'Gettysburg' being one of ours..."

"But...But..."

"Look, Big Sis, how about we make our way over there? To that carrier?"

"O-Ok..."
New Jersey's turrets are definitely tracking on Constellation, but they're holding their fire while Constitution's as close as she is.
.--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / .... --- ... - .. .-.. . ... / -. . ..- - .-. .- .-.. .. --.. . -.. .-.-.- / - .-- --- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. / -.. . ..-. . -.-. - .. --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / ..- -. -.- --- .-- -. .-.-.-
With Johnston's radio message, the turrets pause in their tracking, before beginning to traverse back to the centerline of the ship.

A radio message goes out from the New Jersey.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / .- .-.. .-.. / ... - .- - .. --- -. ... --..-- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / ... - .- - ..- ... / .-. . .--. --- .-. - ... / --- ...- . .-.>

A reply shortly follows from the Pensacola.

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / ... ..- ... - .- .. -. . -.. / -- --- -.. . .-. .- - . / -.. .- -- .- --. . --..-- / ..-. .. .-. . / ..- -. -.. . .-. / -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. / .. -. / ... - .- .-. -... --- .- .-. -.. / ... . -.-. --- -. -.. .- .-. -.-- / .- -- -- ..- -. .. - .. --- -. / -- .- --. .- --.. .. -. . / ..-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .-- .. -. --. / -- ..- -. .. - .. --- -. ... / . -..- .--. .-.. --- ... .. --- -. .-.-.- / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / -.-. --- -- -... .- - / -.-. .- .--. .- -... .-.. . --..-- / -... ..- - / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .- -.. ...- .. ... . / .- ...- --- .. -.. .. -. --. / -.-. --- -- -... .- - / .. ..-. / .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . .-.-.->

Short messages are sent by the destroyers, indicating that they're all still combat ready.

<NEW JERSEY TO ALL STATIONS, REQUESTING STATUS REPORTS OVER>

<PENSACOLA TO NEW JERSEY. SUSTAINED MODERATE DAMAGE, FIRE UNDER CONTROL IN STARBOARD SECONDARY AMMUNITION MAGAZINE FOLLOWING MUNITIONS EXPLOSION. STILL COMBAT CAPABLE, BUT WOULD ADVISE AVOIDING COMBAT IF POSSIBLE.>

Sean

Charles shrugs. "Fair enough." He pauses, as if unsure of what to say.

Captain Smith beats him to the punch. "You should probably head down towards the medical bay to get any vaccinations you need."

Charles closes his mouth with a faint click, before nodding. "Yes, that seems like a good idea."

Captain Smith turns towards you. "Sean, would you and Pensacola mind leading Mr. Goodwin to the medical bay?"

Maria nods slightly, although she's still hugging you. Charles hands her an opened pack of pocket tissues, which she begins using to blow her nose.
"Sure. Leave it to us." I lightly tap Maria on the shoulder, as if to say "Maybe we should stop hugging for this".

Timmerman

Given a bit of time to cool down, Timmerman quickly comes back to her senses. "Wha?" She looks around and gets back on her feet. "Well, that's sort of embarassing..." She chuckles to try to blow it off.

Last edited:
Howe
Japanese waters
Daytime
So many losses, and is that my sister...?

It's but a blur to me as the battle goes on. Planes get launched and recovered as they fly air cover or torpedo runs or strafes, but not all of them come back. Many were shot down by anti-aircraft fire and enemy fighters, but eventually, the opposition ceases. Once more sailing on my own, I look for my downed aircraft, hoping that my pilots are all right. I mourn for those who didn't make it...

Reports of friendly Abyssals, like the one hugging Connie right now, make me blink. There's such thing as those? There's one in particular that seems to steal my gaze. There's something really familiar and recognizable about her. The hull-shaped silhouette I see behind her is... what I would have been, had I not become a carrier. Is that my sister? What happened to her...?

@ForgottonFuture (?)

Timmerman

Given a bit of time to cool down, Timmerman quickly comes back to her senses. "Wha?" She looks around and gets back on her feet. "Well, that's sort of embarassing..." She chuckles to try to blow it off.

"Heh, C'mon, sis, let's get going." Henderson says.

Howe
Japanese waters
Daytime

It's but a blur to me as the battle goes on. Planes get launched and recovered as they fly air cover or torpedo runs or strafes, but not all of them come back. Many were shot down by anti-aircraft fire and enemy fighters, but eventually, the opposition ceases. Once more sailing on my own, I look for my downed aircraft, hoping that my pilots are all right. I mourn for those who didn't make it...

Reports of friendly Abyssals, like the one hugging Connie right now, make me blink. There's such thing as those? There's one in particular that seems to steal my gaze. There's something really familiar and recognizable about her. The hull-shaped silhouette I see behind her is... what I would have been, had I not become a carrier. Is that my sister? What happened to her...?

@ForgottonFuture (?)

Willie looks at you, concern and pity upon her face, though she's mostly concerned as she gives you a quick hug.

Last edited:
Repulse/Earlene Reager

Hold up

Constitution rushes up and punches on of the Enemy Battlecruiser's, causing the mask of the cruiser to fall off, revealing a familiar face.

"Little sister!" The abyssal cruiser cry's out as she hugs Constitution.

"E-Eh?!"

"Connie..." The abyssal says, hugging the slightly smaller ship

"Con...Constellation? Big sister Constellation?!"

"Yes! I'm so happy you survived, Connie! How's Sara and Little Lex, or Little Shiloh and Gettysburg? Connie?"

"Sis, I got scrapped, Lex and Sara were converted to Carriers, and I don't know of a 'Shiloh' Or 'Gettysburg' being one of ours..."

"But...But..."

"Look, Big Sis, how about we make our way over there? To that carrier?"

"O-Ok..."

Repulse grins for a moment, before remembering that Connie's sister is an abyssal.

She starts to say something, but stops.

Sullivans walks to the edge of your deck, and points.

Sure enough, there's an Surface warship Abyssal just....Floating there.

"Admiral class..."

She'd know that, no matter how twisted and... Changed.

Repulse/Earlene Reager

Hold up

Repulse grins for a moment, before remembering that Connie's sister is an abyssal.

She starts to say something, but stops.

The Abyssal facing you has a quick look of realization, then she smiles fondly at you before turning away and shouting at the other two Abyssal Battlecruisers(@SeismicGuide @ForgottonFuture)

"H̓ͨ̾͗ͣͯ̔eͯͬ͌̍̈̚ý!̂ ͩͨͯ͆ͨ̚C̉̎̽on̅̈́s̏̽̑̚͢te̶͗ͦ̿ͭͪl̊͊̅ļ̊ͤ̏͛ͩati̐ò̂̂ͬn̵͂ͤ͛̽͌ͨͦ!͠ ̃̏H̡̏ͣ̓̿͆̚o͘o͆̇ͤ͂͗͊d̐ͦ͛̀!̶͌͋̈ ͧͮ̈̐ͣͧ͟W̑ͬáͧͬͪ͂͞t̛̍̾c̑̐̈́͟h͒ͧͣ̔̍ ͭ̀a̸̎̂͋̈́̄ͥf͊̑͂͋ͧ͞t̡er͛̾҉ ͥ́ͦ̌̏ỏ̿ͦͬ̂ͩ̿u̎̇̕r̶̈ͭ̓̄ ͬ̑ͦ̑̅͟s̾̎̋ͭ̑̽i̧̐͊s̄ͬt͒̈́̌ȇ̴r̿̄̋͛̆͟s,̄̋ͨ͌͌ͭ̍ ̈͂̄́̂Ä́̄̓͊̋̋l̋̉͛r̨i͐gͬ̑̎̈́͘h̢tͯͨ̅͑?̽̓ ̶͊̉̋͐̃͐͊Iͣ̊̊ͧ'͛ͣ͂́̒̾ͧlͤ̎̃̈̎̀l͛̔̇̂́̚ ͐̓̐̇ͧ̈́s͞e͒̏̊ͨ̅͒͂e͐̒̆͆̎͏ ͣͮ̊̓ĭ̊̈́͑ͣ̓ͥ͢fͬ̿̐ ̶Ĭͣ͡ ̨͊̀ͦ͌͛̚ċ̛̈́ͯ̉a͆̄̀̔̇͘nͪ̈́̚ k̸ͤ̓ͭ̓̔e͊́ȇ͝p͑͊͟ ͧ̓̕thͦͨ͛e̶͊̒͗̒ͣ ͧ̒͒̿f̄l͒ͮͥͤ͢a̐̀̈́̀k̉ͤ͘ ̊̔̅͋͗dͭͥo͌̊ͮͫ͂̉̚͠wͫn҉ ̌ͩ͒̿ͥo̾̓̏̃ͫͧṅ̆̌ͩ ͋͐ͮͩẏͫ̉ͦͥ́óȗ ̀ͧ̽̈́̒ͪ͡aͤ̃̀͑ͨ͗̚l̡̽ͬͯ̚l̂̐̋͐̆ͮ̎!͆ͥ̓̑͒͡"

The further away she is, the more she drops into the sea.

Johnston smiles at her small unit.

"I see you all caught up." She says, before placing her hand on the nearest cruiser.

" Captain, as we're not in combat right now, I'd suggest that we lose the rigging for this." Johnston says to you, before looking away and closing her eyes.(@UbeOne)

"Permission to board, Ma'am?"(@Ash19256)

Timmerman

"I see you all caught up." She says, before placing her hand on the nearest cruiser.

" Captain, as we're not in combat right now, I'd suggest that we lose the rigging for this." Johnston says to you, before looking away and closing her eyes.(@UbeOne)

Timmerman stares at Johnston, then the ship. She looks back to Johnny and says "I'm coming with. I want to see what tech is on this ship." She prepares to follow.

"Sure. Leave it to us." I lightly tap Maria on the shoulder, as if to say "Maybe we should stop hugging for this".
Maria nods, and fully stops hugging you, finishing up wiping away her tears.
"Permission to board, Ma'am?"
Maria suddenly goes crosseyed, and has a confused expression on her face. "Bwuh?" She shakes her head, and looks around. "Did any of you hear something?"

Charles shakes his head, followed by Captain Smith and the rest of the bridge crew.

Maria suddenly goes crosseyed, and has a confused expression on her face. "Bwuh?" She shakes her head, and looks around. "Did any of you hear something?"

Charles shakes his head, followed by Captain Smith and the rest of the bridge crew.

"Earth to ACR? Hello?" The destroyer mutters.

Sean

I shrug. "Nope, but I heard something about shipgirls having heightened hearing ability... Might just be a coincidence, though."

"Earth to ACR? Hello?" The destroyer mutters.
Maria looks around again, before deciding to wander out onto one of the bridge wing balconies, before looking down. Luckily, she randomly picked the side of the ship Johnston was on, looking down at the destroyer girl. She raises her hands to her mouth, and shouts down to Johnston. "HELLO DOWN THERE! WERE YOU TRYING TO TALK TO ME?"
I shrug. "Nope, but I heard something about shipgirls having heightened hearing ability... Might just be a coincidence, though."
Captain Smith looks mildly intrigued, before waving it off. "Sean, as Maria is likely to be a moment, would you mind guiding Mr. Goodwin to the medical bay?"

Sean

Captain Smith looks mildly intrigued, before waving it off. "Sean, as Maria is likely to be a moment, would you mind guiding Mr. Goodwin to the medical bay?"
"On it, boss! This way, fellow time traveler!" I motion to Goodwin to follow me as I begin to move relatively quickly to a normal walk en route to the medical bay.

Sullivans smiles at you for the headpats, and hugs you

She stares at you for a second, studying your face.

"Hm..."
"Patience is a virtue little one, I'll reveal my identity as soon as we get back to land." I smile softly, obviously tired.
Howe
Japanese waters
Daytime

@ForgottonFuture (?)
I stiffen slightly as I notice a familiar ship.. What is one of my.. 'sisters' doing here? This is a complication I didn't see coming.

Ricarda Howe, HMS Howe
Japanese Waters
Daytime
A sister in the Abyss

"Patience is a virtue little one, I'll reveal my identity as soon as we get back to land." I smile softly, obviously tired.

I stiffen slightly as I notice a familiar ship.. What is one of my.. 'sisters' doing here? This is a complication I didn't see coming.

I wave at her and smile softly, seeing that I got her attention. I notice that her guns are pointed downward and away from us, meaning no harm. What happened to her? Why did she become like that? Is it because of Bismarck? Is it because of poor maintenance? But she's not the only one who may envy those who got serviced in the US instead.

I approach her, concern on my face.

"Heh, C'mon, sis, let's get going." Henderson says.

Willie looks at you, concern and pity upon her face, though she's mostly concerned as she gives you a quick hug.
The Abyssal facing you has a quick look of realization, then she smiles fondly at you before turning away and shouting at the other two Abyssal Battlecruisers(@SeismicGuide @ForgottonFuture)

"H̓ͨ̾͗ͣͯ̔eͯͬ͌̍̈̚ý!̂ ͩͨͯ͆ͨ̚C̉̎̽on̅̈́s̏̽̑̚͢te̶͗ͦ̿ͭͪl̊͊̅ļ̊ͤ̏͛ͩati̐ò̂̂ͬn̵͂ͤ͛̽͌ͨͦ!͠ ̃̏H̡̏ͣ̓̿͆̚o͘o͆̇ͤ͂͗͊d̐ͦ͛̀!̶͌͋̈ ͧͮ̈̐ͣͧ͟W̑ͬáͧͬͪ͂͞t̛̍̾c̑̐̈́͟h͒ͧͣ̔̍ ͭ̀a̸̎̂͋̈́̄ͥf͊̑͂͋ͧ͞t̡er͛̾҉ ͥ́ͦ̌̏ỏ̿ͦͬ̂ͩ̿u̎̇̕r̶̈ͭ̓̄ ͬ̑ͦ̑̅͟s̾̎̋ͭ̑̽i̧̐͊s̄ͬt͒̈́̌ȇ̴r̿̄̋͛̆͟s,̄̋ͨ͌͌ͭ̍ ̈͂̄́̂Ä́̄̓͊̋̋l̋̉͛r̨i͐gͬ̑̎̈́͘h̢tͯͨ̅͑?̽̓ ̶͊̉̋͐̃͐͊Iͣ̊̊ͧ'͛ͣ͂́̒̾ͧlͤ̎̃̈̎̀l͛̔̇̂́̚ ͐̓̐̇ͧ̈́s͞e͒̏̊ͨ̅͒͂e͐̒̆͆̎͏ ͣͮ̊̓ĭ̊̈́͑ͣ̓ͥ͢fͬ̿̐ ̶Ĭͣ͡ ̨͊̀ͦ͌͛̚ċ̛̈́ͯ̉a͆̄̀̔̇͘nͪ̈́̚ k̸ͤ̓ͭ̓̔e͊́ȇ͝p͑͊͟ ͧ̓̕thͦͨ͛e̶͊̒͗̒ͣ ͧ̒͒̿f̄l͒ͮͥͤ͢a̐̀̈́̀k̉ͤ͘ ̊̔̅͋͗dͭͥo͌̊ͮͫ͂̉̚͠wͫn҉ ̌ͩ͒̿ͥo̾̓̏̃ͫͧṅ̆̌ͩ ͋͐ͮͩẏͫ̉ͦͥ́óȗ ̀ͧ̽̈́̒ͪ͡aͤ̃̀͑ͨ͗̚l̡̽ͬͯ̚l̂̐̋͐̆ͮ̎!͆ͥ̓̑͒͡"

The further away she is, the more she drops into the sea.

"Not yet. I want to see my sister," I reply. Also, I feel that I'd have to be ready in case more hostiles arrive.

Ricarda Howe, HMS Howe
Japanese Waters
Daytime
A sister in the Abyss

I wave at her and smile softly, seeing that I got her attention. I notice that her guns are pointed downward and away from us, meaning no harm. What happened to her? Why did she become like that? Is it because of Bismarck? Is it because of poor maintenance? But she's not the only one who may envy those who got serviced in the US instead.

I approach her, concern on my face.

"Not yet. I want to see my sister," I reply. Also, I feel that I'd have to be ready in case more hostiles arrive.

"Aye Aye Captain." The destroyer says, making a quick unseen motion to Henderson and Mini-Johnston to follow you, though she quite obliviously wants to follow you herself.

Maria looks around again, before deciding to wander out onto one of the bridge wing balconies, before looking down. Luckily, she randomly picked the side of the ship Johnston was on, looking down at the destroyer girl. She raises her hands to her mouth, and shouts down to Johnston. "HELLO DOWN THERE! WERE YOU TRYING TO TALK TO ME?"

"AYE! LIEUTENANT COMANDER EVANS, ALSO KNOWN AS USS JOHNSTON, DD-557, AT YOUR SERVICE! PERMISSION TO BOARD, MA'AM?"

Sullivans Eyes widen in realization, She gives you a quick hug

"Don't worry about telling me, Big Sister isn't the only one who looked through design manuals, plus! I saw A model of you while I was looking for one of Mama!"

Last edited:

"On it, boss! This way, fellow time traveler!" I motion to Goodwin to follow me as I begin to move relatively quickly to a normal walk en route to the medical bay.
Charles follows you, taking care to not trip on any more bulkheads. He's fairly quiet for most of the trip, before he blinks. "Wait a second, did Captain Smith call you Sean?" He looks thoughtful for a second. "Would that also happen to be your Discord username? You kind of remind me of one of my online friends back in 2019."
"AYE! LIEUTENANT COMANDER EVANS, ALSO KNOWN AS USS JOHNSTON, DD-557, AT YOUR SERVICE! PERMISSION TO BOARD, MA'AM?"
Maria turns back towards Captain Smith, who nods, and turns to Petty Officer Hurd.

"I'll go get a rope ladder dropped down for her, Captain." Hurd accurately predicts what his boss will want, and leaves to go do precisely that.

With that, Maria turns back towards Commander Evans, and shouts down to her. "PERMISSION GRANTED! JUST GIVE US A BIT TO GET A ROPE LADDER SET UP."

Last edited:
Sean

Charles follows you, taking care to not trip on any more bulkheads. He's fairly quiet for most of the trip, before he blinks. "Wait a second, did Captain Smith call you Sean?" He looks thoughtful for a second. "Would that also happen to be your Discord username? You kind of remind me of one of my online friends back in 2019."
I shrug. "Yeah, but lots of people have the name sean. People know me on the internet as the 'Poteitoku'. And yeah, I'm also from 2019."

Timmerman

Maria turns back towards Captain Smith, who nods, and turns to Petty Officer Hurd.

"I'll go get a rope ladder dropped down for her, Captain." Hurd accurately predicts what his boss will want, and leaves to go do precisely that.

With that, Maria turns back towards Commander Evans, and shouts down to her. "PERMISSION GRANTED! JUST GIVE US A BIT TO GET A ROPE LADDER SET UP."
As the exchange happens, Timmerman gives a thumbs-up to the person on the ship and smiles at her.

I shrug. "Yeah, but lots of people have the name sean. People know me on the internet as the 'Poteitoku'. And yeah, I'm also from 2019."
Charles stares for a moment. "Huh." With that, he extends his hand for a handshake. "Hi, I'm best known online as Ash19256. It's nice to meet you in person."
As the exchange happens, Timmerman gives a thumbs-up to the person on the ship and smiles at her.
Maria shyly smiles and waves.

Johnston gives a quick nod of thanks as the ladder is dropped, and as quickly as possible, climbs it.

Sean

Charles stares for a moment. "Huh." With that, he extends his hand for a handshake. "Hi, I'm best known online as Ash19256. It's nice to meet you in person."
I take the hand and shake it. "Hey there, bud! Nice to meet you in person, too! Now, we shouldn't really waste time, you should probably get the vaccinations." I continue to lead my friend to the medical bay.
Johnston gives a quick nod of thanks as the ladder is dropped, and as quickly as possible, climbs it.
"Uh, I'm coming along!" Timmerman shouts up as she begins climbing the ladder behind Johnston, trying to keep pace.

I take the hand and shake it. "Hey there, bud! Nice to meet you in person, too! Now, we shouldn't really waste time, you should probably get the vaccinations." I continue to lead my friend to the medical bay.
Charles smiles, and follows Sean. Shortly afterwards, you arrive at the medical bay. It's definitely a case of controlled chaos still, although it does look like the worst of the wounds have already been treated, thankfully, although you can definitely tell that there were quite a few folks who look like they either got burned or sprayed with shrapnel.

Dr. Kelley looks up at you two, blinks for a second, then points you over to an empty bed near some of the least injured folks present. When you sit down next to Charles, Nurse Chapel comes over. "It's a bit of a surprise to see you down here so soon after your last visit, Sean. I'm guessing this is about the gentleman sitting next to you?"

Charles stands up and offers a handshake. "Charles E. Goodwin. It's nice to meet you, Nurse...?"

Nurse Chapel returns the handshake. "Victoria Chapel. A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Goodwin. I presume you need to have your vaccinations updated like Mr. Sean did when he first arrived?"

Charles nods. "Yes ma'am."

Nurse Chapel nods in acknowledgement, and walks off to continue dealing with those who still need medical attention more urgently than Charles does. He pulls out his iPhone, checking it over for damage, before checking his cell connection. "Huh. Full bars. That's odd."
"Uh, I'm coming along!" Timmerman shouts up as she begins climbing the ladder behind Johnston, trying to keep pace.
When you get to the top of the rope ladder, you're greeted by a relatively young sailor wearing a petty officer's uniform. "Commander Evans, welcome aboard the Pensacola. I'm Petty Officer 1st Class William Hurd, I'll be escorting you and your subordinate up to the bridge. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer what I can. Anything I can't answer, Captain Smith probably can." As he talks, he quickly but efficiently salutes Lieutenant Commander Evans.

Sean

Nurse Chapel nods in acknowledgement, and walks off to continue dealing with those who still need medical attention more urgently than Charles does. He pulls out his iPhone, checking it over for damage, before checking his cell connection. "Huh. Full bars. That's odd."
"...Wait, you too? I got a text from Timmerman a bit ago, but my phone died."

Timmerman

When you get to the top of the rope ladder, you're greeted by a relatively young sailor wearing a petty officer's uniform. "Commander Evans, welcome aboard the Pensacola. I'm Petty Officer 1st Class William Hurd, I'll be escorting you and your subordinate up to the bridge. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer what I can. Anything I can't answer, Captain Smith probably can." As he talks, he quickly but efficiently salutes Lieutenant Commander Evans.
Timmerman throws up a hasty and semi-casual salute. "Nice to meet you! I'm Timmerman!"

Charles smiles, and follows Sean. Shortly afterwards, you arrive at the medical bay. It's definitely a case of controlled chaos still, although it does look like the worst of the wounds have already been treated, thankfully, although you can definitely tell that there were quite a few folks who look like they either got burned or sprayed with shrapnel.

Dr. Kelley looks up at you two, blinks for a second, then points you over to an empty bed near some of the least injured folks present. When you sit down next to Charles, Nurse Chapel comes over. "It's a bit of a surprise to see you down here so soon after your last visit, Sean. I'm guessing this is about the gentleman sitting next to you?"

Charles stands up and offers a handshake. "Charles E. Goodwin. It's nice to meet you, Nurse...?"

Nurse Chapel returns the handshake. "Victoria Chapel. A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Goodwin. I presume you need to have your vaccinations updated like Mr. Sean did when he first arrived?"

Charles nods. "Yes ma'am."

"Mm, thank you, Petty Officer." She says, before looking over the edge

"Chief, Anderson 'Stellation, Set up a perimeter, Willie, Get up here." She calls down, a quick salute from the Lexington's and the Gearing and another climbing Fletcher, Johnston asks a quick question

"If you don't mind me asking, but do you all know what the hells going on?" She asks.

As 579 reaches the top, Johnston motions to her,

"This is My Second, USS William D. Porter, DD-579, also known as Lieutenant Willie Dee, though we need to get a better name for her."

Last edited:

"...Wait, you too? I got a text from Timmerman a bit ago, but my phone died."
"Huh." He thinks for a bit, then turns to Sean. "What type of charging cord does your phone use?" He begins rifling through his backpack.
Timmerman throws up a hasty and semi-casual salute. "Nice to meet you! I'm Timmerman!"
Hurd politely nods. "Nice to meet you as well, miss." He blinks for a second, before shaking his head.
"Mm, thank you, Petty Officer."
Hurd straightens up. "You're welcome, Commander."
"If you don't mind me asking, but do you all know what the hells going on?"
Hurd waggles his hand in a "so-so" sort of gesture. "We have some idea what's happened, but not why, and honestly I'm pretty sure we don't have all the details."
"This is My Second, USS William D. Porter, DD-579, also known as Lieutenant Willie Dee, though we need to get a better name for her."
Petty Officer Hurd salutes. "A pleasure to meet you, Lieutenant."

He turns slightly towards a nearby door. "If there aren't any other pressing questions, we should probably start heading towards the bridge."

Hurd politely nods. "Nice to meet you as well, miss." He blinks for a second, before shaking his head.

Johnston smiles

Hurd straightens up. "You're welcome, Commander."

Hurd waggles his hand in a "so-so" sort of gesture. "We have some idea what's happened, but not why, and honestly I'm pretty sure we don't have all the details."

Johnston Sighs, before saying "I figured"

Petty Officer Hurd salutes. "A pleasure to meet you, Lieutenant."

Willie waves with a small, shy smile

He turns slightly towards a nearby door. "If there aren't any other pressing questions, we should probably start heading towards the bridge."

Johnston Nods.

"We should, lead the way."

Back