Shiloh
Amused bote is Amused
Japan

"I'll make sure it's transferred over."

"Hey!" Sullivans captain says, nodding, before climbing under the Destroyers hat.

Sullivans shakes her head again, before latching onto you in a hug.

"By the way, We have a friendly Abbie Queen below us" Sullivans says

Last edited:
Shiloh
Huh?
Ocean

"What!?"

Sullivans walks to the edge of your deck, and points.

Sure enough, there's an Surface warship Abyssal just....Floating there.

@ForgottonFuture

You see The Lexington bring her hull out of the sea.

You also continue to feel the weight on your wrists as the fleet continues to forget you, despite you being there from the beginning.

O̶f̸ ̴c̶o̸u̸r̵s̷e̸ ̸t̵h̸e̷y̷'̸r̷e̴ ̴f̴o̷r̸g̷e̸t̸t̵i̵n̵g̷ ̸m̷e̵.̸.̴.̵ ̷T̷h̴e̴ ̸o̶n̸l̸y̸ ̷t̵i̷m̴e̷ ̵a̵n̷y̷o̸n̷e̷ ̷n̴o̴t̷ ̵c̴l̶o̴s̷e̸ ̷t̶o̸ ̷m̸e̷ ̶b̷o̵t̴h̶e̴r̸s̸ ̷t̵o̶ ̵r̶e̷m̶e̴m̴b̸e̵r̶ ̴m̸e̴,̷ ̶i̴s̴ ̵t̵o̷ ̶h̵a̶t̶e̵ ̷m̷e̴.̵.̷.̵

Last edited:
Sullivans walks to the edge of your deck, and points.

Sure enough, there's an Surface warship Abyssal just....Floating there.

@ForgottonFuture

You see The Lexington bring her hull out of the sea.

You also continue to feel the weight on your wrists as the fleet continues to forget you, despite you being there from the beginning.

O̶f̸ ̴c̶o̸u̸r̵s̷e̸ ̸t̵h̸e̷y̷'̸r̷e̴ ̴f̴o̷r̸g̷e̸t̸t̵i̵n̵g̷ ̸m̷e̵.̸.̴.̵ ̷T̷h̴e̴ ̸o̶n̸l̸y̸ ̷t̵i̷m̴e̷ ̵a̵n̷y̷o̸n̷e̷ ̷n̴o̴t̷ ̵c̴l̶o̴s̷e̸ ̷t̶o̸ ̷m̸e̷ ̶b̷o̵t̴h̶e̴r̸s̸ ̷t̵o̶ ̵r̶e̷m̶e̴m̴b̸e̵r̶ ̴m̸e̴,̷ ̶i̴s̴ ̵t̵o̷ ̶h̵a̶t̶e̵ ̷m̷e̴.̵.̷.̵
I sigh, forcing that abyssal whisper of my head. Fuck the abyss and everything they stand for... I'm so tired.. And these damn chains don't help. "...Hello.." I say, waving to the best of my ability despite those damned fucking chains binding my arms together. I.. well I'm keeping my rigging aimed away from the fleet, the guns actually aimed down into the ocean, trying to make it clear I am not hostile. I haven't even fired a single shot yet.

Damnit I want to find a place to curl up and sleep before my ex-Empress gets a bead on me... Damned Yandere Bitch will hunt me down to the ends of the earth once she gets even a hint of me..

I sigh, forcing that abyssal whisper of my head. Fuck the abyss and everything they stand for... I'm so tired.. And these damn chains don't help. "...Hello.." I say, waving to the best of my ability despite those damned fucking chains binding my arms together. I.. well I'm keeping my rigging aimed away from the fleet, the guns actually aimed down into the ocean, trying to make it clear I am not hostile. I haven't even fired a single shot yet.

Damnit I want to find a place to curl up and sleep before my ex-Empress gets a bead on me... Damned Yandere Bitch will hunt me down to the ends of the earth once she gets even a hint of me..

"Hello!" The Young destroyer says, looking at your hull lines and shape

"What ship are you....." She asks, climbing down to meet you.

Last edited:
"Hello!" The Young destroyer says, looking at your hull lines and shape

"What ship are you....." She asks, climbing down to meet you.
I blink, my cold demeanor cracking and falling apart at the sight of a small and cute little destroyer. Curse my maternal instincts she is adorable. I couldn't help but giving her a quick headpat.. Curse these chains. "Hello... Aren't you a cute one.. As for which ship I am? That's... Not the kind of thing I want to talk about on the open ocean, where tensions can run high and boil over easily, little one. I'd rather wait till we're on dry land to bring that up. Until then.. call me Sea Breeze, it's a accurate translation of part of my.. title." I smile softly, my voice warm.

I blink, my cold demeanor cracking and falling apart at the sight of a small and cute little destroyer. Curse my maternal instincts she is adorable. I couldn't help but giving her a quick headpat.. Curse these chains. "Hello... Aren't you a cute one.. As for which ship I am? That's... Not the kind of thing I want to talk about on the open ocean, where tensions can run high and boil over easily, little one. I'd rather wait till we're on dry land to bring that up. Until then.. call me Sea Breeze, it's a accurate translation of part of my.. title." I smile softly, my voice warm.

Sullivans smiles at you for the headpats, and hugs you

She stares at you for a second, studying your face.

"Hm..."

Timmerman

Timmerman stares, shocked. "Wha... Huh... Yeah...?" She seems to have broken at the sight of an Abyssal being friendly.

"Get used to it, Kid sister, This is the destroyer that called a Light Cruiser Princess 'Mama' because of who said Cruiser was." Henderson says, chuckling

Sullivans smiles at you for the headpats, and hugs you

She stares at you for a second, studying your face.

"Hm..."
I chuckle softly. "Again. I'll tell you when we get to dry land." I hug her back as best as I can.
"Hey! Your from big sis's squadron, Right?" Sullivans asks, still attached to the Abyssal in a hug
Timmerman

Timmerman stares, shocked. "Wha... Huh... Yeah...?" She seems to have broken at the sight of an Abyssal being friendly.
"Get used to it, Kid sister, This is the destroyer that called a Light Cruiser Princess 'Mama' because of who said Cruiser was." Henderson says, chuckling
"If it helps.. Well I'm rogue would be the best way to describe it. Broke the.. mental effects the Abyss where having on me, decided I don't want to be a horrible person, made my.. 'minions' run off, before booking it." I yawn softly.

Timmerman

"If it helps.. Well I'm rogue would be the best way to describe it. Broke the.. mental effects the Abyss where having on me, decided I don't want to be a horrible person, made my.. 'minions' run off, before booking it." I yawn softly.
Timmerman just seems to keep staring. The sight has thoroughly fried her brain. She can only just keep saying "But..."

I chuckle softly. "Again. I'll tell you when we get to dry land." I hug her back as best as I can.

The destroyer makes a small sound in her throat.

"If it helps.. Well I'm rogue would be the best way to describe it. Broke the.. mental effects the Abyss where having on me, decided I don't want to be a horrible person, made my.. 'minions' run off, before booking it." I yawn softly

"Your like mama, then." Sullivans says.

Timmerman

Timmerman just seems to keep staring. The sight has thoroughly fried her brain. She can only just keep saying "But..."

Henderson pats you, and Johnston hugs you.

Maria Smith/USS Pensacola, ACR-14
Time: 1:10 PM, November 1st, 1914

I silently sigh in my head as I let my shoulder be used as a crying pillow. I contemplate giving her more words of encouragement, but I can't think of anything to calm her down, so I just keep hugging her.
Maria's crying slows down, before she ultimately stops. She pulls her head out of your shoulder. "Sorry"

Her voice is still fairly quiet.

After a minute or two, you hear a loud clanging sound as someone trips over the door frame leading into the bridge. Something bounces fairly hard off of the back of your leg, and you hear someone doing their level best to avoid cursing while still sounding like they're cursing.

"Gah! Ducking son of a blin!"

Turning around, you see what looks like a fairly modern person, wearing a blue hoodie, dark blue jeans, and a t-shirt that shows a diagram of the classic "is the glass half empty or half full", with the caption "technically, the glass is completely full". They're also wearing a backpack and glasses.

Looking down, the thing that bounced off your leg is an iPhone in a protective case.

Everyone else looks at the new comer, glances over at you, and then looks at the newcomer, who is in turn looking around in a very confused fashion. "Uh...."

Sean

Maria's crying slows down, before she ultimately stops. She pulls her head out of your shoulder. "Sorry"

"It's okay."

After a minute or two, you hear a loud clanging sound as someone trips over the door frame leading into the bridge. Something bounces fairly hard off of the back of your leg, and you hear someone doing their level best to avoid cursing while still sounding like they're cursing.

"Gah! Ducking son of a blin!"

Turning around, you see what looks like a fairly modern person, wearing a blue hoodie, dark blue jeans, and a t-shirt that shows a diagram of the classic "is the glass half empty or half full", with the caption "technically, the glass is completely full". They're also wearing a backpack and glasses.

Looking down, the thing that bounced off your leg is an iPhone in a protective case.

Everyone else looks at the new comer, glances over at you, and then looks at the newcomer, who is in turn looking around in a very confused fashion. "Uh...."
I stare down at the iPhone, then at the new person. I stare at him and say "Why do you use an iPhone and not an Android?"

Maria Smith/USS Pensacola, ACR-14
Time: 1:10 PM, November 1st, 1914

I stare down at the iPhone, then at the new person. I stare at him and say "Why do you use an iPhone and not an Android?"
The newcomer blinks a bit, before shaking his head. "Because it's convenient, it integrates nicely with my iPad and Apple Watch, and I don't have the time to learn a completely new operating system."

Captain Smith looks between you two, then facepalms. "Sean, I'm guessing this person comes from the same time period you do?"

He then turns, and steps forward, extending a hand to shake. "Captain Jeremiah Smith, United States Navy."

The newcomer steps forward a bit, and returns the handshake. "Charles E. Goodwin. Mind me asking the year? I'm guessing some time in the first half of the 20th century."

"1914."

Charles blinks. "Huh."

Sean

The newcomer blinks a bit, before shaking his head. "Because it's convenient, it integrates nicely with my iPad and Apple Watch, and I don't have the time to learn a completely new operating system."

Captain Smith looks between you two, then facepalms. "Sean, I'm guessing this person comes from the same time period you do?"
"...Yep."
He then turns, and steps forward, extending a hand to shake. "Captain Jeremiah Smith, United States Navy."

The newcomer steps forward a bit, and returns the handshake. "Charles E. Goodwin. Mind me asking the year? I'm guessing some time in the first half of the 20th century."

"1914."

Charles blinks. "Huh."
"If you don't really understand this... Neither do I!" I shrug.

@Miho Chan

A voice crackles over the raidio, one heavily accented with a Freshwater/North Texan southern drawl

[Hey, Shiloh, Miss me?]

Between the beatings and shelling's from Johnston and Constitution, plus everyone else, The Abyssal's numbers have dropped considerably, From the nine Light Cruisers, Three Heavy Cruisers and Eighteen destroyers that had been there at the start, none are left. The only other "Hostiles" left, are Hood and two other Battlecruiser Princess's, who are weirdly not opening fire on the destroyer or Constitution, or Repulse.

[Big sister, we've have a friendly Queen in the vicinity!] Sullivans radios in

[Understood.]

Constitution rushes up and punches on of the Enemy Battlecruiser's, causing the mask of the cruiser to fall off, revealing a familiar face.

"Little sister!" The abyssal cruiser cry's out as she hugs Constitution.

"E-Eh?!"

"Connie..." The abyssal says, hugging the slightly smaller ship

"Con...Constellation? Big sister Constellation?!"

"Yes! I'm so happy you survived, Connie! How's Sara and Little Lex, or Little Shiloh and Gettysburg? Connie?"

"Sis, I got scrapped, Lex and Sara were converted to Carriers, and I don't know of a 'Shiloh' Or 'Gettysburg' being one of ours..."

"But...But..."

"Look, Big Sis, how about we make our way over there? To that carrier?"

"O-Ok..."

Johnston has her radioman tap out a quick message

.--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / .... --- ... - .. .-.. . ... / -. . ..- - .-. .- .-.. .. --.. . -.. .-.-.- / - .-- --- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. / -.. . ..-. . -.-. - .. --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / ..- -. -.- --- .-- -. .-.-.-

JOHNSTON TO NEW JERSEY. HOSTILES NEUTRALIZED. TWO CONFIRMED DEFECTIONS AND ONE UNKOWN.

Last edited:
Back