For anyone who doesn't want to look it up:
O garian of an eair for yor father i gone the on i iing an the irit irione.

the eventy to ervant of the ie ing have trne againt the fallen orningtar.

the eat lor of the earth ea an y aaen fro their ler.
That's the translation.

It mentions the orningstar, which is probably the Morningstar, a name for Lucifer. Considering that the initial message mentioned God falling from his throne, we can safely assume that it is the End Of Days. Everybody, you can safely assume we're all screwed.

Also, sprit throne? That's what I'm thinking the first line is talking about.
The words transform before your eyes, with new lines appearing as well.

O Guardians of Man, Despair for Your Father is Gone, The Son is Missing, and The Spirit is Imprisoned.

The Seventy Two Servants of The Wise King Have Turned Against The Fallen Morningstar.

The Beast Lords of Earth, Sea, and Sky Awaken From Their Slumber.

The Lord's Scribe Walks The Land Without His Wings.

The Contractor of The Gods Must Be Found

Or Man Shall Be Consumed

The words transform before your eyes, with new lines appearing as well.

O Guardians of Man, Despair for Your Father is Gone, The Son is Missing, and The Spirit is Imprisoned.

The Seventy Two Servants of The Wise King Have Turned Against The Fallen Morningstar.

The Beast Lords of Earth, Sea, and Sky Awaken From Their Slumber.

The Lord's Scribe Walks The Land Without His Wings.

The Contractor of The Gods Must Be Found

Or Man Shall Be Consumed
The Contractor of The Gods... ISHTAR? No that doesn't make sense...

Maybe... Cataclysm?

Won't be able to respond for a bit. Getting computer stuff done. Consider Watcher simply... well, watching until I get on.

For everyone's information, the power supply to my computer blew last night, so I'm working off my shitty laptop with a questionably functional hard drive.

It shouldn't interfere too badly, I'm just expecting any response to be slowly put together.

Doomsday vs Superman.
Parallax.
Darkest Night.

Things are bound to just pop up occasionally, maybe we just didn't see the signs.

Also it has been 3 years IC, so it's not as spontaneous as you're probably thinking.
I mean, LEGION has clearly been building up some stuff and a lot of mythological activity has been ramping up lately that isn't from traditional Christian factions. Maybe they knew something we didn't.

Doomsday vs Superman.
Parallax.
Darkest Night.

Things are bound to just pop up occasionally, maybe we just didn't see the signs.

Also it has been 3 years IC, so it's not as spontaneous as you're probably thinking.
Personally, I think neither Doomsday nor Darkest Night were very good storylines in general. The first one was just another "Supes' dead!" hype, but had the balls to go through with it. Darkest is a zombie plot. A well-executed one, but nothing more than a zombie plot.

Personally, I think neither Doomsday nor Darkest Night were very good storylines in general. The first one was just another "Supes' dead!" hype, but had the balls to go through with it. Darkest is a zombie plot. A well-executed one, but nothing more than a zombie plot.
I am not a good writer, plus this is a recurring theme in my works. This should honestly be expected by now.

Also, it wouldn't have been as sudden and out of left field if you guys had wanted to keep tabs on the divine side of things. You guys know that the Gods, at least the Greek ones, were active, but didn't bother with finding out or investigating how they were able to operate in the mortal realm beyond the fact they may have possessed someone.

I am not a good writer, plus this is a recurring theme in my works. This should honestly be expected by now.

Also, it wouldn't have been as sudden and out of left field if you guys had wanted to keep tabs on the divine side of things. You guys know that the Gods, at least the Greek ones, were active, but didn't bother with finding out or investigating how they were able to operate in the mortal realm beyond the fact they may have possessed someone.
That's... not really my department, I've been taking this whole time to beef us up for when the shit hit the fan, that way I can give us the best chance of winning any big fights.

Messing with gods is a bit out of my pay grade. Getting a dragon on our side is the most mystical thing I've ever done, and even then it was a close thing, because I'm pretty sure I would have had a hard time beating it in combat.

That's Mystics' jobs.

So what type of apocalypse are we facing here? Ice Age? Everyone Vanishing? Unbeatable Enemy/Horde? Fire Everywhere?

Back