You got the Lung expy, the Mythological Creature Creator, and the Machine Physiology/Technopath. The rest just want to live somewhat normal lives.

I have a large amount of money, and no idea what to do with it all.

... I might actually put project 'Giant Fucking Robot' into effect if I can't figure something out.

I... think I have some plans, such should allow us to rival some of the stronger groups.

A Hunter training facility, which will turn some soldiers every turn into the latest generation of Hunter, or maybe make it so all the soldiers I get are automatically trained into G1 Hunters? Not sure yet.

Also maybe get the final generation of Hunters up and running. Go from nameless supersoldier to Master Chief/Noble Six level.

The final one... maybe make some G2 Freelancers? But some more support vehicles? Help someone? I'll figure something out.

I... think I have some plans, such should allow us to rival some of the stronger groups.

A Hunter training facility, which will turn some soldiers every turn into the latest generation of Hunter, or maybe make it so all the soldiers I get are automatically trained into G1 Hunters? Not sure yet.

Also maybe get the final generation of Hunters up and running. Go from nameless supersoldier to Master Chief/Noble Six level.

The final one... maybe make some G2 Freelancers? But some more support vehicles? Help someone? I'll figure something out.
These are all fine.

BTW, you are ironically the only person not to post your actions yet.

These are all fine.

BTW, you are ironically the only person not to post your actions yet.
I'll have them up in a few minutes, but I'm afraid there's no Fluff! part at the beginning, I just don't have the time.

Edit: P.S. I need something that can get rid of radiation, cause I have plans for North Korea.

Last edited:
I'll have them up in a few minutes, but I'm afraid there's no Fluff! part at the beginning, I just don't have the time.

Edit: P.S. I need something that can get rid of radiation, cause I have plans for North Korea.
What exactly are you doing with the G3 Hunters. You claim it'll make them beyond human, and that it may kill some of them, but how?

I... uh... have the translation for the last wingding post.

I... can't make heads or tails of it.

Also, I'm writing up my post now.

For anyone who doesn't want to look it up:
O garian of an eair for yor father i gone the on i iing an the irit irione.

the eventy to ervant of the ie ing have trne againt the fallen orningtar.

the eat lor of the earth ea an y aaen fro their ler.
That's the translation.

It mentions the orningstar, which is probably the Morningstar, a name for Lucifer. Considering that the initial message mentioned God falling from his throne, we can safely assume that it is the End Of Days. Everybody, you can safely assume we're all screwed.

Also, sprit throne? That's what I'm thinking the first line is talking about.

For anyone who doesn't want to look it up:
O garian of an eair for yor father i gone the on i iing an the irit irione.

the eventy to ervant of the ie ing have trne againt the fallen orningtar.

the eat lor of the earth ea an y aaen fro their ler.
That's the translation.

It mentions the orningstar, which is probably the Morningstar, a name for Lucifer. Considering that the initial message mentioned God falling from his throne, we can safely assume that it is the End Of Days. Everybody, you can safely assume we're all screwed.

Also, sprit throne? That's what I'm thinking the first line is talking about.
Maybe it's a quote from something with letters missing. Figure out the letters to decipher the message.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things...

Back