I am supremely happy with how my projects turned out.

I am now badass.

Time to see if I can't convince a dragon.

Same here. The two thing I was expecting to fail did well, and although my main focus didn't do as well as it could have, we still got something out of it.

@Theaxofwar! How do you feel about re-enacting The Manchurian Candidate on L.E.I.G.O.N?

Same here. The two thing I was expecting to fail did well, and although my main focus didn't do as well as it could have, we still got something out of it.

@Theaxofwar! How do you feel about re-enacting The Manchurian Candidate on L.E.I.G.O.N?
I'd be happy to! I was also successful, for I has created a five year old child that can hopefully destroy cities!

Now I just need to brainwash her to be utterly devoted to the cause. It'll be fun!

Head Director: Scott Jamison.
Player: TheMaskedReader
Character Name: Scott Jameson
Division: Head
Physical Description:

Personality: A cheerful and outgoing man who works diligently. Of course, he is horribly disfigured, but that's a side note, as he always wears the mask, right? Perpetually happy, no one has ever seen this man act in a sad or angry manner. Many whispers abound about how it'll all blow up one day in a massive venting of rage. He also seems to oddly blur whenever examined too closely and speaks in a whispery tone, which still manages to sound cheerful. He simply adores cats, avoids large quantities of water, and likes people to dress formally when in a business environment. It's only polite, after all.
History/Bio: Scott has a long history of work as a manager at various companies that have gone out of business and a segment of time working with the government. What made him suitable for the position of Head Director was both his history of work at these corporations, which all served as shells for research for a secretive organization that seemingly vanished five years ago, as well as his ground-breaking work in [REDACTED] and his handling of the incident at [REDACTED] afterwards in his career with the government. However, he has no birth records at any hospital that you can find and no one ever remembers seeing him before the age of twenty. However, all of his papers are in order beyond having no record of his birth, so no one decided to question it too much, seeing his history of working for a shadowy organization that probably destroyed all records of his existence. He came to work at AEGIS after an unfortunate incident at [REDACTED] in Russia forced him into the shadows.

Does this work? I can work on the backstory if necessary, but I'd still like to keep the concept.

Player: TheMaskedReader
Character Name: Scott Jameson
Division: Head
Physical Description:

Personality: A cheerful and outgoing man who works diligently. Of course, he is horribly disfigured, but that's a side note, as he always wears the mask, right? Perpetually happy, no one has ever seen this man act in a sad or angry manner. Many whispers abound about how it'll all blow up one day in a massive venting of rage. He also seems to oddly blur whenever examined too closely and speaks in a whispery tone, which still manages to sound cheerful. He simply adores cats, avoids large quantities of water, and likes people to dress formally when in a business environment. It's only polite, after all.
History/Bio: Scott has a long history of work as a manager at various companies that have gone out of business and a segment of time working with the government. What made him suitable for the position of Head Director was both his history of work at these corporations, which all served as shells for research for a secretive organization that seemingly vanished five years ago, as well as his ground-breaking work in [REDACTED] and his handling of the incident at [REDACTED] afterwards in his career with the government. However, he has no birth records at any hospital that you can find and no one ever remembers seeing him before the age of twenty. However, all of his papers are in order beyond having no record of his birth, so no one decided to question it too much, seeing his history of working for a shadowy organization that probably destroyed all records of his existence. He came to work at AEGIS after an unfortunate incident at [REDACTED] in Russia forced him into the shadows.

Does this work? I can work on the backstory if necessary, but I'd still like to keep the concept.
Welcome aboard

Back