Princess of Wales: A Memoir on the The Second World War and Origin of Ship Spirits (Kancolle)

Princess of Wales: A Memoir on the The Second World War and Origin of Ship Spirits (Kancolle)
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

I am the second of the King George the Fifth-class Battleships, HMS Prince of Wales. One of the first Shipgirls. You may know me from many of the battles of the Second World War. There was my battle with Bismarck when I was still a steel-hull, my first big action as a full shipgirl in the Java Sea, and my point-blank gunnery duel with Kongo off of Guadalcanal.

I've seen much in my eighty year life, but it all started during that horrible war...

Or in one sentance: In which Wales and Repulse end up as Shipgirls just after their hulls sink, and history very quickly comes off the rails.

A story written as a Autobiography by shipgirl Prince of Wales chronicling her time during the Second World War, both as a spirit on a steel hull, and later a full shipgirl.

Original SB thread where most of the conversation happens (Sorry SV, I'm mainly a SBer XD)

Edit: Also now has a TVTropes Page, apparently.
Last edited:
Back