Persona: A.M Version

Woot!

@GonnaSneeze, @Dexterity, @The Oldman, Is this alright as our teacher?;
So here's my another take on

Name: Shin Kurosawa

There are different methodologies and styles of tutoring: some prefer a whip while others try a cookie. Shin's case, however, is a bit unique. This man somehow managed to preserve something that differs a school teacher from the school teacher - a spark of youthfulness. He perfectly recalls the times when he was as young as those currently entrusted to him, he remembers all the thrills and issues, and so he is more than able to empathize and to provide with an advise when one is needed. He never shies out from acting somewhat childishly, like discussing the latest video games, music albums, or mangas with his little protegees whenever it doesn't interrupt actual lessons. He is prone of adding jokes or a token of playfulness to his lessons to boost students motivation and involvement. Besides that, he understands that the age his pupils are entering is their prime years, so he encourages them to live it fully, organizing little events and hangouts rather often. Born teachers are rare, and their gift of empathy usually has drawbacks. In Kurosawa's case, his peers often consider him as a man-child either out of spite or jealousy. His martial status and general popularity in the circles of opposite sex can be considered laughable. He utterly fails to earn respect from more serious and bitter members of society, who claim him to be irresponsible and wind headed, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. Unlike the other issue - his existential fear of time, growing old and being left behind. Sometimes, one can see a very tiny vibe of quite sizable desperation blended into his usually cheerful attitudes - the sign of a person who fights the doomed battle and who perfectly understands the futility of it.

Oh my. There's a little furor taking place.
On another note, where is the list of OCs, including those belonging to GMs?
I wonder if the fool arcana is Anake or Sakie

Last edited:
Can some of our GMs assume control over the amazonian math mistress? Not like I can't do it, but replying to myself is sorta weird. So, please? :D

Last edited:
I guess I felt the need to make my post more dramatic after I accidentally spoiled it by misposting earlier. Also needed reasons for the bullying that kickstarts the S.Link.

Back