Persona: A.M Version

@Teloch

Since we both happen to be third years, how does the idea of being in the same class sound to you? If you're fine with this, feel free to create the teacher as well. I don't attend the school enough, so mine would look like that.

Hideo's Teacher said:
"Well, hello there. Looking for someone?"

And... that's about it.

@Teloch

Since we both happen to be third years, how does the idea of being in the same class sound to you? If you're fine with this, feel free to create the teacher as well. I don't attend the school enough, so mine would look like that.

And... that's about it.

Well, I don't mind at all since it would work towards plot speed optimization and allow quite a few funny moments.

As of the teacher, I thought that it is GM and Co-GM's territory, honestly. Not sure if it is us who should play NPCs.
On the side note, after about 90 seconds of brainstorming, I came with an idea of a young&ambitious female teacher that strives for top performance, reknown, and in possession of a quite a strict and demanding temper. In short: the Randian hero in a skirt.

Last edited:
Let's roll, people.

PS: I hope you're comfortable with the length of my post. I rarely go below 500 words per a message >__>

Last edited:
Done. I think...

Name: Masuyo Yoshira
Patriarchal societies to which Japanese belongs always considered that ideally, women should be meek, gentle, and dutiful. However, Mother-Nature doesn't give a flying d**n about the whims of cowardly misogynists when begetting persons like Masuyo. Over-competence, dangerously sharp wit, gutsiness worthy of envy, elegant solemnity, and borderline militant nonconformism are the virtues of this fiery dame. Even though she was just a simple schoolgirl who underwent the standard-issue education, in the process of maturing, she soaked a number of innately Western ideas like feminism and careerism. Not a wonder that these ideas planted in the fertile soil of her natural resourcefulness resulted in her blossoming into what considered by the Western culture as an icon of a modern day true lady. Currently, she strives for the top performance in her career as an educator, building up her portfolio of patronized high-potential abiturients, and combating for the highest average grades possible in her classes. Her ambitiousness and professionalism are the pride of Fubuki High administration as well as the source of students nearly religious trembling before her severity.
Behind this facade, however, is a person who's passion and demeanor is in odds with the environment she grew up in, which drives her to compensate frustration and, possibly, loneliness via means of alcohol and other leisures that lean to be of hedonistic nature

PS:I have just realized that she could be a nice Devil link NPC
PPS: May or may not browse for a fitting image later
PPPS: One of the inspiration sources

Last edited:
Done. I think...

Name: Masuyo Yoshira
Patriarchal societies to which Japanese belongs always considered that ideally, women should be meek, gentle, and dutiful. However, Mother-Nature doesn't give a flying d**n about the whims of cowardly misogynists when begetting persons like Masuyo. Over-competence, dangerously sharp wit, gutsiness worthy of envy, elegant solemnity, and borderline militant nonconformism are the virtues of this fiery dame. Even though she was just a simple schoolgirl who underwent the standard-issue education, in the process of maturing, she soaked a number of innately Western ideas like feminism and careerism. Not a wonder that these ideas planted in the fertile soil of her natural resourcefulness resulted in her blossoming into what considered by the Western culture as an icon of a modern day true lady. Currently, she strives for the top performance in her career as an educator, building up her portfolio of patronized high-potential abiturients, and combating for the highest average grades possible in her classes. Her ambitiousness and professionalism are the pride of Fubuki High administration as well as the source of students nearly religious trembling before her severity.
Behind this facade, however, is a person who's passion and demeanor is in odds with the environment she grew up in, which drives her to compensate frustration and, possibly, loneliness via means of alcohol and other leisures that lean to be of hedonistic nature

PS:I have just realized that she could be a nice Devil link NPC
PPS: May or may not browse for a fitting image later
PPPS: One of the inspiration sources
Quite a dame you came up with, I must admit. With such a strong-willed teacher, I think Hideo will attend her lessons out of sheer admiration. That said, her lessons only, which can result in a conflict of interests. At the start, something akin to grudging respect. Too bad his grades are shit.

Quite a dame you came up with, I must admit. With such a strong-willed teacher, I think Hideo will attend her lessons out of sheer admiration. That said, her lessons only, which can result in a conflict of interests. At the start, something akin to grudging respect. Too bad his grades are shit.
certainly deeper than my initial thoughts, which only consisted of "booty". if you have suggestions for other characters, teloch, by all means.

So here's my another take on

Name: Shin Kurosawa

There are different methodologies and styles of tutoring: some prefer a whip while others try a cookie. Shin's case, however, is a bit unique. This man somehow managed to preserve something that differs a school teacher from the school teacher - a spark of youthfulness. He perfectly recalls the times when he was as young as those currently entrusted to him, he remembers all the thrills and issues, and so he is more than able to empathize and to provide with an advise when one is needed. He never shies out from acting somewhat childishly, like discussing the latest video games, music albums, or mangas with his little protegees whenever it doesn't interrupt actual lessons. He is prone of adding jokes or a token of playfulness to his lessons to boost students motivation and involvement. Besides that, he understands that the age his pupils are entering is their prime years, so he encourages them to live it fully, organizing little events and hangouts rather often. Born teachers are rare, and their gift of empathy usually has drawbacks. In Kurosawa's case, his peers often consider him as a man-child either out of spite or jealousy. His martial status and general popularity in the circles of opposite sex can be considered laughable. He utterly fails to earn respect from more serious and bitter members of society, who claim him to be irresponsible and wind headed, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. Unlike the other issue - his existential fear of time, growing old and being left behind. Sometimes, one can see a very tiny vibe of quite sizable desperation blended into his usually cheerful attitudes - the sign of a person who fights the doomed battle and who perfectly understands the futility of it.

So here's my another take on

Name: Shin Kurosawa

There are different methodologies and styles of tutoring: some prefer a whip while others try a cookie. Shin's case, however, is a bit unique. This man somehow managed to preserve something that differs a school teacher from the school teacher - a spark of youthfulness. He perfectly recalls the times when he was as young as those currently entrusted to him, he remembers all the thrills and issues, and so he is more than able to empathize and to provide with an advise when one is needed. He never shies out from acting somewhat childishly, like discussing the latest video games, music albums, or mangas with his little protegees whenever it doesn't interrupt actual lessons. He is prone of adding jokes or a token of playfulness to his lessons to boost students motivation and involvement. Besides that, he understands that the age his pupils are entering is their prime years, so he encourages them to live it fully, organizing little events and hangouts rather often. Born teachers are rare, and their gift of empathy usually has drawbacks. In Kurosawa's case, his peers often consider him as a man-child either out of spite or jealousy. His martial status and general popularity in the circles of opposite sex can be considered laughable. He utterly fails to earn respect from more serious and bitter members of society, who claim him to be irresponsible and wind headed, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. Unlike the other issue - his existential fear of time, growing old and being left behind. Sometimes, one can see a very tiny vibe of quite sizable desperation blended into his usually cheerful attitudes - the sign of a person who fights the doomed battle and who perfectly understands the futility of it.
@DaBlueSky, @Archshot

Can this be 3-C's teacher, please?

Back