Persona: A.M Version

*Inhales the fresh pre-rain air in the morning*
'Tis finally Friday. And I have a perfect tune for it

Last edited:
@Dexterity, how do you want to play this? Keisuke might send you to a proper hospital, low blood pressure is serious stuff.

Well, I don't think the events in our class really matter that much, since there's no interaction happening yet except for in the nurse's office and i mean besides, we're all side characters, who cares what we're doing.

At this point we're all just waiting for the persona stuff to happen, which translates to waiting for Blue/Arch to skip forward once we're done. (I assume most of school will be skipped, anyways.)

So, I'll probably just make a post going through the rest of roll call and the end of homeroom, with a general 'and then class continues' thing, if that's alright; @The Oldman

Well, I don't think the events in our class really matter that much, since there's no interaction happening yet except for in the nurse's office and i mean besides, we're all side characters, who cares what we're doing.

At this point we're all just waiting for the persona stuff to happen, which translates to waiting for Blue/Arch to skip forward once we're done. (I assume most of school will be skipped, anyways.)

So, I'll probably just make a post going through the rest of roll call and the end of homeroom, with a general 'and then class continues' thing, if that's alright; @The Oldman

Yeah, it's cool

Also @Teloch , you didn't stealthy insult your class. Since a lot of people do just that all the time, they know you insulted them.:V

Yeah, it's cool

Also @Teloch , you didn't stealthy insult your class. Since a lot of people do just that all the time, they know you insulted them.:V
In his defense, my character probably, most likely, certainly doesn't know crap about geography. Also, @Teloch, isn't Miss Yoshira and Yoshira-sensei kind of redundant? Since we're supposed to speak Japanese and all.

I wonder whether I should simply skip my turn or write a short post about feeling an OMINOUS FEELING while serving the customers back at the cafe.

Back