Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Doraemon : In The Middle of Nowhere

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Academy City : Board of Director

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Academy City : Kihara Family

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
That is because the later story is under Fujiko F Fujio Production Team, aka the assistants under pressure of editors to create very children friendly version.
The path of Fujiko F, Fjio is pretty grim dark,what ever we see in Doraemon,The mind of Fujiko F, Fujio is pretty much mad genius.
There are serie that made cow eat human,serie that last man on earth slowly dying,the hard choice to eat your lover meat to survive etc.:o

No, SV choose different timeline in CharGen 1.

The path of Fujiko F, Fjio is pretty grim dark,what ever we see in Doraemon,The mind of Fujiko F, Fujio is pretty much mad genius.
There are serie that made cow eat human,serie that last man on earth slowly dying,the hard choice to eat your lover meat to survive etc.:o

Doraemon also can get pretty disturbing when you re-read it without children eyes... like the implication that there are no mochi at all in 22nd century Japan.

Wait, we actually have an option to choose the Alternative route? awesome.

An option where Nobita study became Epic and ended up reviving doraemon......

And I'm just suggesting it might be a good idea to take some idea from the alternative ending, mainly Doraemon (Or at least his tools) isn't readily available in the quest.

Doraemon also can get pretty disturbing when you re-read it without children eyes... like the implication that there are no mochi at all in 22nd century Japan.
Well,in 22 century,earth pretty much become Star Trek that childdren can buy spaceship and go to adventure.Nobita used to help the 21 emon ancestor form going bankrupt once.

There are pretty much Star Trek story met new specie,met new danger but space police still competent to help when our hero almost dying in high gravity planet.
??? What stories are these?
Short story of Fujiko Fujio,the author of doraemon without restraint of children audience.

Cow that eat human...alive in festival.

Your friendly Satan that want your soul....

Remember those one time that Nobita use memory video to see experience of the alien that attack the space explorer?.
The short story show the first hand experience of the only survivor of that group,there are hint here and there that the author slip more of his brutal work into main story of doraemon.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21

[X] You're in your second year of study at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. -Gain 3 points-
[X] Study +1
[X] Magic +2
No. of votes: 3
veekie, skaro, Kerfirou
[x] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[x] SCIENCE +1
No. of votes: 2
Salbazier, tri2
[X] You're in your second year of study at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. -Gain 3 points-
[X] SCIENCE +1
[X] Melee+1
[X] Magic+1
No. of votes: 1
Regency
-[X] Medic + 1
-[X] Physic + 1
-[X] Study +2
Icefyre
[X] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[X] Medic +1
EmpirePlayer

Huh... I guess SV was sleepy when voting, and maybe I needed to check SV vote before today... SV need 2 points to advance study from basic to competent and SV need 1 point to advance magic from incompetent to basic.

None to Incompetent = 1point.
Incompetent to Basic = 1 point.
Basic to Competent = 2 points.
Competent to Excellent = 3 points.
Excellent to Epic = Epic quest or feat.
Epic to Legendary = Legendary quest or feat.

Voting will end tomorrow, SV can still change plan. After that, I will count the vote again if there are changes and begin to roll dices. I think I will count the votes by lines manually tomorrow.

[X] Study +1
[X] Magic +2

So just switch it around then?

[X] Study +2
[X] Magic +1

I need to change my vote then.
[X] Physic +1
[X] Magic +1
[X]SCIENCE +1

When scient and magic cross pass the epic will begin.;)I want to open that psyker rebellion plot line.​

[X] Study +2
[X] Magic +1

Space Accident; Crossover choices
-Magic progress from incompetent to basic
-SCIENCE progress from none to incompetent
-Study progress from basic to competent
1d20 rolled 20; huh…Mini-Dora and roll additional 1d6.
1d6 rolled 3; 3 Mini-Doras.
1d6 rolled 4; space accident.
1d20 rolled 1; Doramaru Space exploded. As a consolation prize, I passed three winning skill progress even without enough points.
1d20 rolled 16; a bit concussion but no wound.

You are Nobita Nobi, a second year student at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. Today is the first day of summer vacation, but you are fanning yourself as you lie on your tatami.

"Ahh~~~ so bored. Shizuka is going with Suneo and Gian to Okinawa," you complain, exchanging fan to your left hand. "I hope Doraemon come back faster."
"Dorara. Dorara." Mini-Doras bring a ringing rectangular gadget.

"Huh… You want me to push the button?" you take ringing gadget and push the button.

""-pzzt- Ha.. -pzzt- ..raemon. Test. Test. Doraemon. Is this device working?" a nostalgic voice come out from the gadget.
"Butter I can hear you," you answer Butter using telephone gadget (?).

"Ohh. Isn't it Nobita," Butter cheerful voice comes out. "Can I speak with Doraemon, please?"

"Doraemon still in Robot Factory for regular check-up," you sigh, making a random gesture with your hands. "I can pass the message to Doraemon when he come back."

"Hem. Actually, Kakao just finish their election. The new leader want to give an automatic seller machine to Doraemon." Butter informs.

"Automatic seller machine?" you frown, trying to remember it. "Oh! You mean that food machine?"

"Yeah, Kokoa, the new leader sent us automatic seller machine with a note," Butter answers. "It said to give automatic seller machine to Doraemon as a peace offering."

"Hee… so it's like that," you answer as you contemplate something. "I know! I will go to planet Rakka to pick it up."

"Ehh! Can you do that?" Butter interrupts. "You need Doraemon's spaceship, right?"

"It's alright." You wake up and open Doraemon's bedroom. You find Doraemon's spare pocket in the usual place. "I know where Doraemon put his spare pocket."
You open your room's window and take out Doramaru Space from 4D pocket. After Mini-Doras nagging, you write a note for Doraemon that you're going to planet Rakka to pick automatic seller machine, come back in three days. You're going with Doramaru Space accompanied by Mini-Doras after you told your mother and brought foods for dinner and breakfast.

You left 4D pocket in Doraemon's bedroom and decided bring three small gadget with you.
[X] Pick 3 small gadgets SV. –Time, warp and mass destruction gadgets unavailable.-
- [] ?
- [] ?
- [] ?

1 day 20 hour later.

You're Nobita Nobi, you're on Doramaru Space on the way back to Earth after a short vacation on planet Rakka. You had met with your friend Butter, picked automatic selling machine, toured an alien's beach resort and eaten alien's cuisines.

"Now to set spaceship automatic navigation," you murmur as you turn on automatic navigation on.

You walk to spaceship's bunk and get ready to sleep. You change to your pyjamas and lie in the bed. You're sleeping when Doramaru Space shocked and Mini-Doras shouted panicky to your ears.

"Huh!? What happen!?" you wake up, falling from your bed. All around you alarms are ringing, lighting change to red colour.

"Dorara! Dorara!" Mini-Doras are shouting and pulling you to the bridge.

-WHAAM!- -BOOM!- -CRASH!-

You fall, the bridge is on fire, there are asteroids in front of Doramaru Space and you can see something on one of working monitor. "What!!! That! Black Hole!"
You can see all your life events playing slowly on your eyes from childhood to present. Time seems to slow down as an asteroid clash with Doramaru Space. All you see before your consciousness black out is a Mini-Dora with a hat jump to your face.

You wake up seeing
[] An interview on a billboard TV about a Japanese scientist that take over an international organisation as a director.
[] A second black hole dyeing snowy white horizon with black colour.
[] A dead city, there are only ruins, rubbles and broken giant robots all you see in all directions.
[] A forest. You can see broken moon on the sky.
[] A cylinder robot trying to clean you and Mini-Doras.
[] Fish. You're underwater. You can see corals, fishes, 3 Mini-Doras, blue gem and sands.
[] An old woman mixing herbs. You're inside a tree-house (?).
[] A Cthulu wreaking havoc on a river of the city.
[] A giant blade flying in the sky on stormy evening.
[] Write-in. SV last chance to suggest a crossover option, need QM approval.

QM note:
The dice decided that Nobita must leave. There is half chance for Nobita to stay on Earth and 70s era, but space accident happen. You have Mini-Doras, but Doramaru Space exploded while in space. You can't bring Doraemon's spare pocket, Mini-Doras will protest it.

Pick your crossover SV. SV can still suggest a crossover, but some series are locked by the result of 1d6 accident event. There is one option where you're still somewhat in Doraemon verse, it's still crossover though.

Can someone find me Nobita in his Junior High School uniform for Nobita's Character Sheet? Preferably from TV series. Worst case I will scan my book and try to Photoshop it.

After this, I will update Nobita's character sheet. And maybe for next update I will use more description and narration, as opposed of conversation style in this intro.

Last edited:
[X] A Cthulu wreaking havoc on a river of the city.

Fate/zero? Broken moon is RWBY but I'm bored of it for now. Other options I don't really know.

Last edited:
[X] An interview on a billboard TV about a Japanese scientist that take over an international organisation as a director.

Hououin Kyouma SERN route?

[X] An interview on a billboard TV about a Japanese scientist that take over an international organisation as a director.

Hououin Kyouma SERN route?

No.

[X] A Cthulu wreaking havoc on a river of the city.
[X] A cylinder robot trying to clean you and Mini-Doras.

Don't forget to vote for Nobita's Gadgets.

You left 4D pocket in Doraemon's bedroom and decided bring three small gadget with you.
[X] Pick 3 small gadgets SV. –Time, warp and mass destruction gadgets unavailable.-
- [] ?
- [] ?
- [] ?

Hmm... I'd say we need to bring Translator Jelly, just in case, but I'm not sure if it's justifiable IC.
Definitely bring the bamboo-copters.
[] An interview on a billboard TV about a Japanese scientist that take over an international organisation as a director.
To Aru?

Last edited:
Hmm... I'd say we need to bring Translator Jelly, just in case, but I'm not sure if it's justifiable IC.

To Aru?
That good if Nobita go to foreign or alien world,I consider mirror copy,mirror world for food and place to sleep.
Time, Warp, and Mass Destruction tools not available? Bummer.
Well nuclear destruction has downside of we are on their destructive radius.:lol

Well,I think we need to consider which universe we want to go and choose gadget according to that.

Time ,warp,destruction...

Can we have Satan passport?.Angel advisor?,undefeatable blade?.

Take a note, Satan is a thing. Hell/demon dimension is a thing. Corrupted and summoned to Hell is a thing.

Nobita hates Angel advisor, and Doraemon already leave Mini-Doras. No.

Undefeatable blade. Yes, you can bring it. It will temporarily upgrade Nobita's Melee to Excellent.

To Aru?

To aru isn't that vote.

Time, Warp, and Mass Destruction tools not available? Bummer.

Nobita only plan to pick automatic seller machine at Butter's home and tour the place a bit.

You need 1d6 result as time accident to bring time gadgets.

Doraemon never gives planet destroying bomb and similar gadgets to Nobita.

Take a note, Satan is a thing. Hell/demon dimension is a thing. Corrupted and summoned to Hell is a thing.

Nobita hates Angel advisor, and Doraemon already leave Mini-Doras. No.

Undefeatable blade. Yes, you can bring it. It will temporarily upgrade Nobita's Melee to Excellent.

To aru isn't that vote.

Nobita only plan to pick automatic seller machine at Butter's home and tour the place a bit.

You need 1d6 result as time accident to bring time gadgets.

Doraemon never gives planet destroying bomb and similar gadgets to Nobita.
Well,we cheat demon fair and square one time,I hope they don't hold grudge.:lol
How about inventor machine,galactic encyclopedia?

- [X] Air Cannon
- [X] Take-Copter (Bamboo Copter)
- [X] Almighty Pass (May be changed)

Air Cannon because we're damn good at shooting, so it's a good self-defense item. Take Copter for transportation, and because it's the classic. For the third... hmm, I'm a bit indecisive on this one. I suppose it depends on which setting we're going to. There's the classic Pass Loop that would definitely be useful in the future—there's also the Camping Hat, for camping purposes. Also, it's a hat. Clothes Changing Camera would be perfect if we're going into a much stranger place...

If we're going into a foreign setting, then a Translation Konyaku should be a must. Small Light could be used against monstrous enemies... there's the Cape of Evasion. Feh. Poncho is cooler. Orrr, the Almighty Pass! The Ultimate Keycard!

I'm a tad unsure for the setting vote...

[] A forest. You can see broken moon on the sky.
RWBY

Hmm. Will vote later.

Well,we cheat demon fair and square one time,I hope they don't hold grudge.:lol
How about inventor machine,galactic encyclopedia?

No, they don't hold grudge. After all Nobita successfully cheats his way fair and square.

Inventor machine as in Dorami's inventor machine that she lent to Nobita when Doraemon went back to future after a fight with Nobita? No, it's too big.

You can bring galactic encyclopedia.

True.

Character sheet updated, filled some fluff there.

- [X] Controlling atmospheric pressure lights
- [X] Take-Copter (Bamboo Copter)
- [X] Clothes changing camera
Technically the gadget had to be optimised for picking up that item?

Back