• Doraemon : In The Middle of Nowhere

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Academy City : Board of Director

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Academy City : Kihara Family

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Yeah doraemon quest.:lol

I alway have my head canon that Nobita is fix point in time like The Doctor in Dr.Who.

This is guy who fight/create/friend with god on daily life.There should be some reason that time police allow Doraemon to watch over Nobita.

....another hilarious plot line is shipping,short chapter used to made that Nobita has a few cute girl in his social circle but if we consider the movie/long story...well I can put him on classic harem protagonist archtype.

Consider all of problem that the gang go through..I actually want to see "girl of movie" met each other in epic crossover event.:evil:

Nobita Nobi in Doraemon Final Episode (Tajima Yasue) is... quite different from other timelines in this quest.

In D&D term, Nobita went from Intelligence 8 at the start of Doraemon to Intelligence 20 at the end of Doraemon Final Episode.
(From "Has trouble following trains of thought, forgets most unimportant things" to "Highly knowledgeable, probably the smartest person many people know")

He become The Father of Robotic in that timeline, creating machine intelligence with soul and advancing Science of his timeline by decades compared to Original Timeline.

Nobita Nobi in Doraemon Final Episode (Tajima Yasue) is... quite different from other timelines in this quest.

In D&D term, Nobita went from Intelligence 8 at the start of Doraemon to Intelligence 20 at the end of Doraemon Final Episode.
(From "Has trouble following trains of thought, forgets most unimportant things" to "Highly knowledgeable, probably the smartest person many people know")

He become The Father of Robotic in that timeline, creating machine intelligence with soul and advancing Science of his timeline by decades compared to Original Timeline.
Well that fan doujin find very good reason why Time Patrol can not erase Nobita form history,"Father of Robotic" is actually reasonable ....another reason should be he has friend in high place as the guy who is father of "Ambasdor of plant planet" and the only reason earth don't go with flood across the world in one time line.

How Nobita skill in magic?.I think he can only lift skirt in canon but I hope he can pull the force pull of Jedi in this new adventure.

Credit for Aku-Tenshi for translation. My early Doraemon manga isn't in good condition, so I am not going scan it.

Well that fan doujin find very good reason why Time Patrol can not erase Nobita form history,"Father of Robotic" is actually reasonable ....another reason should be he has friend in high place as the guy who is father of "Ambasdor of plant planet" and the only reason earth don't go with flood across the world in one time line.

How Nobita skill in magic?.I think he can only lift skirt in canon but I hope he can pull the force pull of Jedi in this new adventure.

Father of "Ambassador of plant planet" is what happened if Long Story win. Nobita is incompetent in physic and magic by default, he never invest much time and effort in them.

Jesus, I didn't even read Doraemon and I caught feels.

[X] Doraemon Long Stories (Fujiko F Fuji
[X] Doraemon Final Episode (Tajima Yasue). -2 points-

Doraemon + Doraemon Final Episode worth 3 points. You can remove Doraemon Long Stories option or change Doraemon Final Episode (Tajima Yasue) to another option.

Credit for Aku-Tenshi for translation. My early Doraemon manga isn't in good condition, so I am not going scan it.

Father of "Ambassador of plant planet" is what happened if Long Story win. Nobita is incompetent in physic and magic by default, he never invest much time and effort in them.

Doraemon + Doraemon Final Episode worth 3 points. You can remove Doraemon Long Stories option or change Doraemon Final Episode (Tajima Yasue) to another option.
I alway see that as Sewashi try to dumb it down to Nobita,We actually see alternate timeline and the fact that Nobita is 30 years old guy form those strand on island episode,Cast away before it was cool.:)
[X] Doraemon.
- [X] Doraemon Long Stories (Fujiko F Fujio).
- [X] Study with Doraemon.

I want Doraemon final episode but long story is what I want the most,study with doraemon good enough for some galactic conquest subplot.

I just realize this is crossover,I actually curious which serie is crossover with.

I alway feel that mutant psyker rebellious sub plot is interesting,that one time Nobita create psychic child and they want to conquer the world.

Another of my head canon is Nobita is actually DNA template of those psychic kid by carelessly mix his hair with psychic dna.

CharGen 2
CharGen 2

Loading files…..
Doraemon loaded…
Study with Doraemon loaded…
Doraemon Long Story loaded…
Loading complete.

Nobita Nobi
List of trait:
- Emotional.
- Lazy.
- Kind.
- Physically fit.
- Heroic.
List of Skill:
Baseball Basic
Driving Competent
Gun Epic
Melee Incompetent
Math Competent
Sleep Excellent
Stealth Basic
Run away Competent
Study Basic
Medic Incompetent
Psychic Incompetent
Magic Incompetent
SCIENCE None

You're Nobita Nobi, and this year
[] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[] You're in your second year of study at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. -Gain 3 points-
[] You're a freshman at Public Tsukimidai Senior High School. –Gain 5 points-
[] You're a freshman at Tokyo Institute of Technology. –Gain 8 points, gain burnout, lose heroic trait-
[] Write-in

Spend your points.
[] How?

QM note:
Skill Level
None > Incompetent > Basic > Competent > Excellent > Epic > Legendary
None > Incompetent > Basic need 1 points each to progress.
Basic > Competent need 2 points each to progress.
Competent > Excellent need 3 points to progress.
Excellent > Epic > Legendary need Epic and Legendary Quest respectively.

If SV use write-in option, each year before university = 1 point; each year in university = 0.5 point; each year after university = 0.25 point. SV need to count from fifth grade as start with 0 point. Penalty may occur when SV decided very old age for Nobita.

Sorry, late to upload this chargen, just come back to home and still need to wake up in the morning. Happy voting.

Last edited:
I just realize this is crossover,I actually curious which serie is crossover with.

I alway feel that mutant psyker rebellious sub plot is interesting,that one time Nobita create psychic child and they want to conquer the world.

Another of my head canon is Nobita is actually DNA template of those psychic kid by carelessly mix his hair with psychic dna.

Yes , it's crossover, SV can suggest crossover option to QM that may or mayn't offered to Nobita in story. Next part should be where SV choose crossover to in universe or out universe of Doraemon setting from my short list if there aren't any suggestion.

[X] You're in your second year of study at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. -Gain 3 points-
[X] Study +1
[X] Magic +2

When SV pick Doraemon Long Story, Nobita Nobi gained Physically fit and Heroic trait. All those adventures help Nobita in his physical stat.

We actually see alternate timeline and the fact that Nobita is 30 years old guy form those strand on island episode,Cast away before it was cool
Oh, jebus. I forgot that story. All this long and he was actually much older on the inside...

[x] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[x] SCIENCE +1

[X] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[x] SCIENCE +1

Last edited:
I alway see that as Sewashi try to dumb it down to Nobita,We actually see alternate timeline and the fact that Nobita is 30 years old guy form those strand on island episode,Cast away before it was cool.:)

Oh, jebus. I forgot that story. All this long and he was actually much older on the inside...

No, it's actually only 10 years in that story.
Raw text: ついに十年たつた
ついに 十年た つた
Tsuini jū-nen tatta
Finally 10 years pass away
Edit: change to table because tab isn't good.

Last edited:
[X] You're in your second year of study at Public Tsukimidai Junior High School. -Gain 3 points-

[X] SCIENCE +1
[X] Melee+1
[X] Magic+1

Not too far off from his canon age while being different, also magitech development, and at least basic melee skills.

No, it's actually only 10 years in that story.
Raw text: ついに十年たつた
ついに 十年た つた
Tsuini jū-nen tatta
Finally 10 years pass away
Edit: change to table because tab isn't good.
Ah,Thank you.That episode is pretty epic for Nobita cleverness of survival skill.

So Can I suggest serie like Fate/Stay,Campione,Star Trek as crossover serie?.

so...what is benefit of legendary skill in sleeping?.:lol

[x] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
[x] SCIENCE +1
I think in Fujiko time patrol story,time police has some medicine that help them kept their original body in case they need to watch history event happen.Sometime they need to observe in decades before solve the case.

About time line we want to play,...I think high school is pretty good starting point for thisquest,many of shounen manga and serie start at this period of life.

What I want to do with Nobita is made him join shooting club and go to compete in inter-high and olympic here.
Nobita face parasite alien that want to crush him and don't blink.

Ah,Thank you.That episode is pretty epic for Nobita cleverness of survival skill.

So Can I suggest serie like Fate/Stay,Campione,Star Trek as crossover serie?.

so...what is benefit of legendary skill in sleeping?.:lol

For Fate/Stay Night... you need dead Nobita to be summoned in grail war. Maybe change Nobita age to 70 (total 22 points) and I need to convert final result in CharGen 2 to Servant Character Sheet.
If you want Nobita as Master in Grail War... it's hard mode, because Fate Gaia and Doraemon Gaia are very different entities. Doraemon Gaia sides with humanities and Nobita will have great difficulty to progress his magic because of different universe and Fate Gaia restrict magic usage. Magic in 22nd century Doraemon is actually SCIENCE magic, as in they use SCIENCE to bypass a lot of requirement in magic. Most of magic users don't even know technical details of magic power they use.

Star Trek is not available, because I already forget almost all of Star Trek story and I don't own any cd/dvd of that series.

Legendary skill in sleeping, you can take a nap even if there is an apocalypse happen. I don't even know how SV will progress sleeping skill as SV need Epic and Legendary quest to progress that skill.

Edit: add background fluff for time travel and time patrol.

Campione, SV may want to offer some sacrifices to Dice God if SV decided to go there.

Last edited:
[] You're a freshman at Public Tsukimidai Senior High School. –Gain 5 points-
-[X] Medic + 1
-[X] Physic + 1
-{X] Magic +1
-[X] Study +2

For Fate/Stay Night... you need dead Nobita to be summoned in grail war. Maybe change Nobita age to 70 (total 22 points) and I need to convert final result in CharGen 2 to Servant Character Sheet.
If you want Nobita as Master in Grail War... it's hard mode, because Fate Gaia and Doraemon Gaia are very different entities. Doraemon Gaia sides with humanities and Nobita will have great difficulty to progress his magic because of different universe and Fate Gaia restrict magic usage. Magic in 22nd century Doraemon is actually SCIENCE magic, as in they use SCIENCE to bypass a lot of requirement in magic. Most of magic users don't even know technical details of magic power they use.

Star Trek is not available, because I already forget almost all of Star Trek story and I don't own any cd/dvd of that series.

Legendary skill in sleeping, you can take a nap even if there is an apocalypse happen. I don't even know how SV will progress sleeping skill as SV need Epic and Legendary quest to progress that skill.

Edit: add background fluff for time travel and time patrol.

Campione, SV may want to offer some sacrifices to Dice God if SV decided to go there.
For Fate,Nobita has legend of "The man with no name" who save the town form bandit thought,and legend as god for thr dog and cat civilization.

I alway think this dog civilization is the isolation group that left over form the ancient dog civilization that go to the space and abandon earth...yeah the time travel is full of mystery here.

So more story suggestion so How about Nanoha? Muv Luv,Highschool DXD?.To aru majustu Index/Rail Gun

Are Nobita still have his delay in telekinesis power?, I alway want to follow story line of those psychic mutant rebellion.
[X] Study +1
[X] Magic +2

[X] You're in your last year of study at Public Tsukimidai Elementary School. -Gain 1 point-
I think you need to vote for which skill you want to spend point on.:)

For Fate,Nobita has legend of "The man with no name" who save the town form bandit thought,and legend as god for thr dog and cat civilization.

For Fate, the problem isn't Nobita's legends if SV want to play as a Servant. But you need to convince SV voters to vote for write-in option, maybe :
[] You're 70 years old, and surrounded by all your grandsons and granddaughters in Japan National Hospital as you feel your life slowly slipped away. -Gain 22 points-

So more story suggestion so How about Nanoha? Muv Luv,Highschool DXD?.To aru majustu Index/Rail Gun

-scribble a note in paper-

Not going to lie, I don't play all Muv Luv games, only the original years ago when there are no Muv Luv translation project yet. All I remember are the suddden shift from traditional eroge to robot genre (without even the decency to let us control the robot battle), smug professor, trap best friend and unsatisfactory ending. Maybe it's the time to watch that Total Eclipse anime.

Nanoha and Index/railgun is possible, this Nobita isn't a Kihara. Highschool DxD... maybe not, because this is SV.

For Fate, the problem isn't Nobita's legends if SV want to play as a Servant. But you need to convince SV voters to vote for write-in option, maybe :
[] You're 70 years old, and surrounded by all your grandsons and granddaughters in Japan National Hospital as you feel your life slowly slipped away. -Gain 22 points-

-scribble a note in paper-

Not going to lie, I don't play all Muv Luv games, only the original years ago when there are no Muv Luv translation project yet. All I remember are the suddden shift from traditional eroge to robot genre (without even the decency to let us control the robot battle), smug professor, trap best friend and unsatisfactory ending. Maybe it's the time to watch that Total Eclipse anime.

Nanoha and Index/railgun is possible, this Nobita isn't a Kihara. Highschool DxD... maybe not, because this is SV.
Yeah,I suppose so,I think junior high is good enough for me.

About To aru..those psyker rebellion should come form somewhere and I think Doraemon verse technology is more advance than real life ,by the time Nobita married,I think they already have hover car,and when he do bussiness,Dekisugi and his wife already tour the moon .

High school dXd..I understand if want to avoid the plot on SV.:lol
I don't watch Muv Luv either but silicon base swarm have some appeal about apocalypse event for Nobita to deal with.

I think this is image while Nobita want to create those psyker kid in the lab....talk about Kihara and Nobita,Nobita actually fit with Kihara,he disregard of eugenic and moral in his pursuit of create dragon and Pegasus.

So Are you create any plot line for this girl?

I alway think where she is going and why Nobita don't use the gadget to find her is beyond me,he already has Anywhere door and time machine,going to find her in present should not be difficult.

Back