Marvel Phase 4

serra2

Himouto! Sylvanas-chan
So, at SDCC they pretty much laid down much of the game plan:

- Black Widow is coming first, in May 2020, movie is a prequel, set before Avengers, facing off against Taskmaster
-Falcon + Winter Soldier on Disney + comes next, post-Endgame facing off against Zemo
- November will then see the Eternals
- 2021 Feb will bring about Shang Chi, facing off against the Mandarin
- May of 2021 will see Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, with Wanda guest-starring
- Spring will also see the release of Wandavision and Loki
- November 2021 will see the release of Thor: Love and Thunder
- Hawkeye, on Disney +, will have Kate Bishop showing up.
- Farther in the future, we have Blade?

Also, Fantastic Four and Galactus will be apart of this in the future.

Little disappointed they went with the Scarlet Witch route in Dr. Strange. She's a good character but I was hoping more of Strange's supporting cast from the comics might make it onto the big screen. And word on who the villain is?

Little disappointed they went with the Scarlet Witch route in Dr. Strange. She's a good character but I was hoping more of Strange's supporting cast from the comics might make it onto the big screen. And word on who the villain is?
None yet. Word is it will be closer to a horror film, so any villain that can pull that tone off would be likely.

None yet. Word is it will be closer to a horror film, so any villain that can pull that tone off would be likely.

That, plus Wanda's involvment, sure suggests Cthon as an easy pick.

I like the title. Really hope they use this movie as a chance to go to some weird dimensions and introduce some of the major players of Dr. Strange's neck or the woods, like the Vishanti, Cytorrak, Ikonn, etc.

Also, I saw Mahershala Ali is cast as Blade. Woof.

Last edited:
Hawkeye+Hawkguy? Tom King's Vision? Fucking everything about Jane Foster and Valkyrie? Blade?

give it to me

Simu Liu, Awkwafina and Tony Leung were more than I could ever ask for in a Shang Chi flick.

But real talk, the Eternals cast list is possibly the wildest:
Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh and Don Lee

Simu Liu, Awkwafina and Tony Leung were more than I could ever ask for in a Shang Chi flick.

But real talk, the Eternals cast list is possibly the wildest:
Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh and Don Lee

Little disappointed Gilgamesh gets such low billing, he's the best Eternal.

Marvel has gone mad with power and I am here for it.

It's Nightmare.

Last edited:
So, at SDCC they pretty much laid down much of the game plan:

- Black Widow is coming first, in May 2020, movie is a prequel, set before Avengers, facing off against Taskmaster
-Falcon + Winter Soldier on Disney + comes next, post-Endgame facing off against Zemo
- November will then see the Eternals
- 2021 Feb will bring about Shang Chi, facing off against the Mandarin
- May of 2021 will see Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, with Wanda guest-starring
- Spring will also see the release of Wandavision and Loki
- November 2021 will see the release of Thor: Love and Thunder
- Hawkeye, on Disney +, will have Kate Bishop showing up.
- Farther in the future, we have Blade?

Also, Fantastic Four and Galactus will be apart of this in the future.
I thought WandaVision came before Doctor Strange?

Real talk I would watch an entire movie where there is no bad guy and it's just a slice of life anime series but very expensive.

So we're confirmed to be getting:

Me on SB said:
Thor: Love and Thunder, featuring a female Thor in Jane Foster (movie)
Blade, with Mahershala Ali (movie)
X-Men (Movie)
Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (movie)
Fantastic 4 (movie)
Black Widow (movie)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (movie)
The Eternals, starring Angeline Jolie and Kumail Nanjiani (movie)
Loki (show)
WandaVision (show)
Falcon and the Winter Soldier (show)
Hawkeye (show)
GOTG3 (movie)
aaand Spider-Man 3 somewhere down the line.

Someone upthread said it best: Marvel is literally drunk on power. We're getting full movies about properties even hardcore comic fans might barely have heard of, X-Men and FF4 reboots (which are, incredibly, the least shocking parts of this lineup), a Blade reboot, and Lady Thor.

Add that to the fact that Endgame just beat Avatar, and I think we just might be witnessing Kevin Feige's Apotheosis.

So, according to Feige, Mahershala Ali called them after he won his Oscar and said he was going to be Blade, and they said yes.

Phase 4 definitely seems to be an interesting phase. You can tell Disney definitely isn't worried and is willing to be a bit bolder, a lot bolder actually. Most of the movies are not things one would expect (Eternals, Shang-Chi, Black Widow prequel, Blade, Thor being Female Thor and Valkyrie) Several shows that have to cost a fair bit of money to make, well maybe not Hawkeye, Hawkeye I feel like that could be a less expensive show than the rest.

And I mean Thor 4 focusing on Jane and apparently Valkyrie finding a woman to marry. That may has well just have "We saw the Right Wing reaction to Captain Marvel and we do not GIVE A SHIT"

So, according to Feige, Mahershala Ali called them after he won his Oscar and said he was going to be Blade, and they said yes.
Well at least something good came out of Green Book.

So we're confirmed to be getting:

Add that to the fact that Endgame just beat Avatar, and I think we just might be witnessing Kevin Feige's Apotheosis.

This is Feige's true test. Do what the comics have failed at miserably which was make FemThor sell. This along with Cap Marvel 2 is going to make or break Feige

BP2 and hopefully a focus on the racially charged Americops as an antagonist as they threaten the Outreach center.

Back