Lost Tapes

Mind just a little shaken from the ordeal, Koishi decides to go for something crazy. "I'm thinking of a list of requests, and wish for it to be fulfilled in full.

As she spoke, the girl visualized the list as plainly as possible. She was probably forgetting something with all the excitement, and should probably consult a lawyer, but she had the feeling that keeping the bored R.O.B. waiting wouldn't be wise.
Article:
I request,
  1. For the requests on this list to be fulfilled faithfully to the wisher's intent, with clarification requested should something be unclear,
  2. For all victims in this game, any previous games, and any games to follow to be returned to life if dead at the conclusion of the game in question,
  3. For the monster to be returned to their life with no memory of these events, set back to the state they were in prior to their abduction,
  4. For all victims in this game, any previous games, and any games to follow to be provided with therapists, medical care, etc. sufficient to return them to what they, in their right minds, would consider a healthy state,
  5. For power of equal scope and versatility to that of the being which introduced itself to us as R.O.B., and the competence to use it effectively,
  6. And For that Cthulhu statue to be dropped into a black hole. Seriously.
Source: Koishi's List

Mind just a little shaken from the ordeal, Koishi decides to go for something crazy. "I'm thinking of a list of requests, and wish for it to be fulfilled in full.

As she spoke, the girl visualized the list as plainly as possible. She was probably forgetting something with all the excitement, and should probably consult a lawyer, but she had the feeling that keeping the bored R.O.B. waiting wouldn't be wise.
Article:
I request,
  1. For the requests on this list to be fulfilled faithfully to the wisher's intent, with clarification requested should something be unclear,
  2. For all victims in this game, any previous games, and any games to follow to be returned to life if dead at the conclusion of the game in question,
  3. For the monster to be returned to their life with no memory of these events, set back to the state they were in prior to their abduction,
  4. For all victims in this game, any previous games, and any games to follow to be provided with therapists, medical care, etc. sufficient to return them to what they, in their right minds, would consider a healthy state,
  5. For power of equal scope and versatility to that of the being which introduced itself to us as R.O.B., and the competence to use it effectively,
  6. And For that Cthulhu statue to be dropped into a black hole. Seriously.
Source: Koishi's List

The R.O.B. looks over the list before snapping his non existent fingers. "By "us" are you referring to you specifically or all the survivors?"

The R.O.B. looks over the list before snapping his non existent fingers. "By "us" are you referring to you specifically or all the survivors?"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're referring to the phrase in request 5, used to identify you, correct? If so, I'm uncertain how or who everyone else was introduced to, so I'll clarify what I meant by that section.

In it, I intended to identify the R.O.B. who is running this event and granting these wishes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're referring to the phrase in request 5, used to identify you, correct? If so, I'm uncertain how or who everyone else was introduced to, so I'll clarify what I meant by that section.

In it, I intended to identify the R.O.B. who is running this event and granting these wishes.
"Right..here you go." R.O.B. snaps and suddenly you are filled with phenomenal cosmic power! Oh, and the other requests are fulfilled. "Right then, I'm off to rewatch all these tapes. Have fun kiddos!" And with that R.O.B. leaves and time resumes it's course.

You are now a R.O.B., The multiverse is your plaything, what are you going to do?

"... huh. Miscommunications everywhere, I guess. My bad.

"Right, since the old R.O.B. granted us all one wish, that is, one wish for all of us rather than one wish for each of us as I thought he would... well, first thing to do is correct that oversight.

"You all get one wish each. You too, Coric. And I promise to neither be excessively literal, nor malicious."

"Can I has godlike power? I kinda want to hurt a sadistic god. A lot. More maiming than anything to be honest..."

December thinks this over for a minute, then coughs.

"Can I have two wishes? Since you, you know, left me to die and everything?"
@Logos

Coric appears and says "I wish all his tapes turned out to be blank and after 30 seconds plays a loop of the Song Friday in two versions. One the standard and the second a high pitched little girl singing it.

"I burned to death so I feel like it's only fair. Wait add onto it that he can't turn it off and every time he try a the volume gets louder and that no matter where he is he can hear it "

"I burned to death so I feel like it's only fair. Wait add onto it that he can't turn it off and every time he try a the volume gets louder and that no matter where he is he can hear it "
"Hold up, before you go overboard, he is an omnipotent being. He might just wish the tapes, the camera and you out of existence if we go too far."

December thinks this over for a minute, then coughs.

"Can I have two wishes? Since you, you know, left me to die and everything?"
@Logos
"Sure, though I'll contest that I chose to leave you to die on the grounds that I wasn't thinking at that point. I also gave the route out pretty clearly, I think.

"So, what do you want?"
Coric appears and says "I wish all his tapes turned out to be blank and after 30 seconds plays a loop of the Song Friday in two versions. One the standard and the second a high pitched little girl singing it.
"Wish granted. Anything else you want?

"Also, I'm guessing it was you who set the hospital on fire?"
Distantly, a set of tapes had their data altered, as Coric had requested. It probably wouldn't stick for too long, but it was granted.

"Yes I bear hugged the monster and busted a Molotov cocktail on its back."
"Woah people, we got a badass over here."

"Sure, though I'll contest that I chose to leave you to die on the grounds that I wasn't thinking at that point. I also gave the route out pretty clearly, I think.

"So, what do you want?"

"Wish granted. Anything else you want?

"Also, I'm guessing it was you who set the hospital on fire?"
Distantly, a set of tapes had their data altered, as Coric had requested. It probably wouldn't stick for too long, but it was granted.
"Well first wish is that I'm never in one of these death traps. Ever again."
((If we do do another round, I'll just create a new character, no worries.))

"Second wish is that half-life three is announced next year, and that it is the most groundbreaking game ever."

"Well first wish is that I'm never in one of these death traps. Ever again."
((If we do do another round, I'll just create a new character, no worries.))

"Second wish is that half-life three is announced next year, and that it is the most groundbreaking game ever."
"Granted and granted~

"... I should get around to playing the first two games of that series, sometime."

"Mmn. I guess I wish to know the answer to any question I want to ask?" Carla smiled. "Thanks though, you came up with a pretty great wish."
"And... done. Don't feel like messing with memories yet, but if you ask a question mentally you should get a voice telling you the answer in short order.

"And thank you."

"Granted and granted~

"... I should get around to playing the first two games of that series, sometime."
December crosses her arms and nods.

"Yes, you definitely should. And then the third once it comes out." She grins. "I've heard that it's going to be the most groundbreaking game ever."

Back