Lost Tapes, a Horror game.

Moving very fast and invisibility that only lasts until it gets close, teleportation, turning off flashlights, and making markers. All in all useless when the other side is willing to kill themselves or has any weapon better than a goddamn knife.
Well I mean making markers all around the building then getting injured and sent back does help. You can end up cutting off the entire party.

To be fair, you could've probably gone to the exit room, laid markers in it and every adjacent room, then just waited there.

That'd be... eleven sanity damage at least, if seeing you caused any.

... I think Dust might be offline for the night, since they last visited a page 52 minutes ago.

Well, most of the sanity hit was from seeing the Cthulhu statue twice, but as I said I'll probably be including therapists in my wish, along with bringing Coric back.

... so, enough that Koishi's considering writing down a list and wishing to be granted everything so listed.

Edit: I'm guessing R.O.B. is the cause of Koishi's current bout of unconsciousness... or just plain sanity loss. What conditions would see her wake up?

Last edited:
Also teleportation could you have just teleported to a different marker.

It sent me to room 10 the first time.

So it probably doesn't do that.

To be fair, you could've probably gone to the exit room, laid markers in it and every adjacent room, then just waited there.

That'd be... eleven sanity damage at least, if seeing you caused any.

You guys literally got a portal, which was the only way to leave the area you went that wasn't through me.

Well, most of the sanity hit was from seeing the Cthulhu statue twice, but as I said I'll probably be including therapists in my wish, along with bringing Coric back.

... so, enough that Koishi's considering writing down a list and wishing to be granted everything so listed.

Edit: I'm guessing R.O.B. is the cause of Koishi's current bout of unconsciousness... or just plain sanity loss. What conditions would see her wake up?
Getting some energy back, which your little nap should have done.
So question then how much sanity did I lose from offing my self

... now that is a significant disadvantage.

Though I don't think we actually took the map with us, so it was probably still in room 1 where you could have found it easily.

Sorry guys, looks like I'm in a different time-zone than everyone else -_-

And...I missed everything.

But yeah, next time monster needs-

A. To be run in a PM

B. More abilities/advantages

I mean, only one person died? That's a disgrace to all horror movies. The victims should be at a disadvantage, and frankly the gm shouldn't have given us all those hints.

I Don't mean to be too critical, after all it was pretty fun. If we do a round two though, it should be better. :)

Back