Lost Tapes, a Horror game.

So~ If I've got the gun... do I have any idea how to use it, or do we have 'untrained panicked person with gun' to add to the list of threats here?

I've never handled a gun before, though I at least know (hopefully all of) the basic rules of gun safety... and I'd be completely unwilling to give a gun to any of the other panicking people unless I thought they knew how to use it.

So, fun times ahead~

I've never handled a gun before, though I at least know (hopefully all of) the basic rules of gun safety... and I'd be completely unwilling to give a gun to any of the other panicking people unless I thought they knew how to use it.

So, fun times ahead~

You point the hole at the thing you want dead and nothing else. Keep hand/s steady, look down the sight at the thing, pull trigger. You won't get a very accurate second shot, but the first is usually pretty on target. Least if said target is close and large enough.

OK good thing I am a National Guardsmen in real life so here is a quick tip. Keep the safety on and only aim if you intend to kill what you are aiming at. But always make sure to flick the safety off.

You point the hole at the thing you want dead and nothing else. Keep hand/s steady, look down the sight at the thing, pull trigger. You won't get a very accurate second shot, but the first is usually pretty on target. Least if said target is close and large enough.
...why are you helping your food?

... looks like the 'hopefully' clause was met, and I didn't actually forget the uttermost basics. Yey.

And being a national guardsman means you're probably one of the people who I'd try to get a gun to in a situation where shooting needs to happen. Good to have you.

... looks like the 'hopefully' clause was met, and I didn't actually forget the uttermost basics. Yey.

And being a national guardsman means you're probably one of the people who I'd try to get a gun to in a situation where shooting needs to happen. Good to have you.
Uhhh yay I guess I mean in my squad I carry the SAW so yeah short controlled bursts or full auto suppression.

I'd guess the exit is the panel that touches the edge at the junction of corridors i and s, and that something will prevent us from removing walls?

That must be fun to fire.

Sleep the well.
It's a bitch it weighs 22 pounds fully loaded but not loaded it weighs 17. You carry five belts of ammo. Not to mention reloading is hell. The Recoil can be a pain at times. It sucks when on the move but is a absolute monster when prone on a bipod. It's a love hate relationship

I'd guess the exit is the panel that touches the edge at the junction of corridors i and s, and that something will prevent us from removing walls?
Yup.
It's a bitch it weighs 22 pounds fully loaded but not loaded it weighs 17. You carry five belts of ammo. Not to mention reloading is hell. The Recoil can be a pain at times. It sucks when on the move but is a absolute monster when prone on a bipod. It's a love hate relationship
Learn something new everyday.

The fastest route I can see there would take 6 rooms and 4 hallways.

I assume there's going to be things preventing them from taking said route?

Back