Lost Tapes, a Horror game.

The fact that it'd be really obvious to you that we might take that route, and that you likely have the movement speed and starting location to intercept?

Also we're probably going to drift a fair bit from the starting location in phase 1.

The fastest route I can see there would take 6 rooms and 4 hallways.

I assume there's going to be things preventing them from taking said route?
You know how abandoned places have rubble? Yeah, you'll find out as you explore which rooms and hallways are accessible. Also, you can't leave till the second half starts.

The fact that it'd be really obvious to you that we might take that route, and that you likely have the movement speed and starting location to intercept?

Also we're probably going to drift a fair bit from the starting location in phase 1.

Movement speed doesn't help much when the other side has a gun and can shoot it well.

Unless I had invisibility, but that requires being able to target the person with the gun and the others not having time to react and/or being unable to retaliate.

You know how abandoned places have rubble? Yeah, you'll find out as you explore which rooms and hallways are accessible. Also, you can't leave till the second half starts.

Makes sense.

Well let's all stick together and not run off like fuckin idiots. Also no sex cause we all know what happens next.

And here I was going to suggest splitting off into two-person groups, wandering into the hospital aimlessly, and not setting any method of communicating... .

More seriously, due to this,
Oh, something I forgot to mention. The more you play this out as a genre horror movie, I may feel inclined to reward you with something that may help you either survive, or kill the others.
, it seems likely that straight competence might not be the optimal route out. That's not to say that it might not help, but we should probably figure R.O.B. into our plans when we make them.

Also,
and so that you can catch things your pathetic mortal sensds can't perceive normally
how much do you want to bet that the monster can go invisible?

Please let there be a M249 SAW in their somewhere along with a hand grenade oh please R.O.B. I beg you.
Why would there be a SAW in an abandoned hospital? A bone saw maybe, but a SAW?
, it seems likely that straight competence might not be the optimal route out. That's not to say that it might not help, but we should probably figure R.O.B. into our plans when we make them.
It might surprise you how little people do that.

Hmmm...

Probably unwise to rely on it, but it might at least give a reference for what certain things look like.

So, I'm sorry to say that Mask is no longer playing. But as they have not made a post yet and the game is still pretty early in progress, I'll let anyone that's interested take his place.

Back