[X] You... want to change something besides running away? Well okay, but uh, there aren't any second chances.
-[X] Stay and help Thor even if there are no second chances then your make your own chance

We're playing Marvel Loki, why does everyone want him to be the goody two shoes helper? I honestly do not understand this.

We're playing Marvel Loki, why does everyone want him to be the goody two shoes helper? I honestly do not understand this.
I think we're going for a Kid Loki and/or Agent of Asgard story arc, a Loki who genuinely wants to repent for his misdeeds. After all, villain and anti-villain and anti-hero Loki has been done to death, especially in the MCU. Even Loki's final act was an attempt at deceiving and murdering Thanos. How about avoiding that situation entirely? Still, I can also get behind messing with Thor via good behavior.

I'm personally roleplaying it as Loki deciding to mess with everybody by doing the exact opposite of what everyone on Asgard would expect of him (betraying Thor or running away).
I think we're going for a Kid Loki and/or Agent of Asgard story arc, a Loki who genuinely wants to repent for his misdeeds. After all, villain and anti-villain and anti-hero Loki has been done to death, especially in the MCU. Even Loki's final act was an attempt at deceiving and murdering Thanos. How about avoiding that situation entirely? Still, I can also get behind messing with Thor via good behavior.
How about we go do something interesting like unite the other Realms with diplomacy and guile to 'throw off the shackles of imperialist Asgard'. We'd get to shove 'we're actually the hero here' in Thor's face and all that. Plus a united front would give Thanos and Hel a harder time.

I somehow feel like the other Realms wouldn't be keen to trust Loki, given that he attacked Midgard and killed the King of Jotunheim. Not only that, but the other Realms have their own nominal leaders. Can't imagine Surtur will bend the knee to Loki. He's all, burn, burn, burn. And Nidavellir, led by Eitri, is loyal to Odin. Interesting idea, but it doesn't really seem feasible for a post-Avengers Loki.

[X] You... want to change something besides running away? Well okay, but uh, there aren't any second chances.
-[X] Stay and help Thor even if there are no second chances then your make your own chance

Hey, gotta work with the sucker who SOMEHOW still believes in you. Somehow.

How about we go do something interesting like unite the other Realms with diplomacy and guile to 'throw off the shackles of imperialist Asgard'. We'd get to shove 'we're actually the hero here' in Thor's face and all that. Plus a united front would give Thanos and Hel a harder time.
To each his own. I would rather try for a genuine Hero Loki who stays true to his mother's memory then yet another Dark and Edgy anti hero Loki who wants to take over the world/universe.

To each his own. I would rather try for a genuine Hero Loki who stays true to his mother's memory then yet another Dark and Edgy anti hero Loki who wants to take over the world/universe.
There are extremes between taking over the world and completely rewriting a character.

I'm just thinking that a good sucker is a terrible thing to waste. Thor's pretty valuable for rebuilding credit with people who trust him but not us...which is a vast majority of people.

Yeah, but I aim to do so with character development. Loki DOES have nobility in him. So I want to see if he can achieve true heroism or not.
Right, but you haven't actually done any character development to explain 'let's accept our punishment and now help Thor'! The horse has to come before the cart so to speak.

Right, but you haven't actually done any character development to explain 'let's accept our punishment and now help Thor'! The horse has to come before the cart so to speak.
Loki is at the lowest point of his life right now. He lost a battle he should have won and was disowned by his father and has essentially been told that his whole life is a lie and he can never truly recover it.

Combined with his mother dying? Yeah, that would definitely make him look at himself again.

I voted, use illusions to look at the battle so that he would reflect on his actions and it kinda worked.

Loki is at the lowest point of his life right now. He lost a battle he should have won and was disowned by his father and has essentially been told that his whole life is a lie and he can never truly recover it.

Combined with his mother dying? Yeah, that would definitely make him look at himself again.

I voted, use illusions to look at the battle so that he would reflect on his actions and it kinda worked.
Right, but he saw changes in doctrine, not changes in purpose. Just, please take a slower route?

Hmm, why don't we continue with the canon, and not send the Reality Stone to the Collector? Then we will have 'access' to both the Reality Stone and Space Stone.

[X] You'd travel to one of the other nine realms. You could evade Heimdal's vision for a time perhaps, and figure out what to do then.
-[X] Midgard. Yikes, might get some very poor responses if discovered, but hey its always has something happening at least.

Meh, would prefer exploring instead of slaving away for Asgard.

You can always vote the other vote.

Last edited:
Loki's Char. Sheet
Loki Odinson:

Martial 23(Lowered due to Runt debuff)
Learning 18
Diplomacy 11
Intrigue 32
Stewardship 9
Illusion 30

Resources:
Daggers(Asgardian quality so they cut most things, summonable to Loki, if broken or lost, can be summoned brand new after they leave a certain range from Loki, there's always at least 1 that Loki can use at any given time.)

Traits:
Silver Tongue:
Use the intrigue stat in place of Diplo for rolls where it appropriately applies against individuals who aren't wary of Loki.

Runt: ???

Hidden Dagger:
Loki's combat rolls gain his illusion stat bonus against those he's succeeded to trick it on.

Frost Giant Heritage: It would take cold beyond cold to truly ever harm you. Loki is near immune to anything that that focuses on ice, frost or the cold

Backstab:
In moments where the enemy's judgement is compromised or clouded, Loki may attack using the sneak attack system

Skills:
5/5 Daggers
⅗ History(Asgardian)
⅕ Spear

Relations:
Odin- Father
Frigga- Mother
Thor- Brother
Thanos- Former Leader
Avengers- Former foes

Asgard -5/10
Other Realms 0/10