Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Crusaders of Fate Quest

[x] I called my parents to let them know I was heading home. Gains one extra action before the plot kicks off. ???

Take it easy, your wellbeing is much more important than the quest. If you feel you need to put it on hold to get things under control don't hesitate.
Meh, it's not that bad. It's mostly extra training that I'm going through now. And since I'm trying to get a promotion, I'm planning on taking on even more in about a month.

If it looks like it'll kill me, I'll probably cut one of my quests. Or at least scale them back. But for now, I'm alright.

[X] I called home and let them know that I was staying at Jotaro's home.

An extra action isn't worth risking the safety of our family.

[X] I called my parents to let them know I was heading home. Gains one extra action before the plot kicks off. ???

[X] I called my parents to let them know I was heading home. Gains one extra action before the plot kicks off. ???

[X] I called home and let them know that I was staying at Jotaro's home.

An extra action isn't worth risking the safety of our family.
I figured they might try to find our house anyway, not being able to know where we are at all times but being able to learn where we live. In that case this way we'll be able to save our family.

Wake Up
When I get home, everyone else i asleep. You lug your self up the stairs. After everything that's happened today, you just want to go to sleep.

Still, I'm amazed that you're in as good condition as you are. I was punched, then shot several times. I should be in the hospital or in the grave. And right now, aside from a few scars, I'm almost back to 100%

I get ready to go to bed,
but before I can, I see something on my desk. It's a pink pamphlet, with a note stuck to it.

I found this by our front door. I know how much you like beauty stuff, I I figured I'd give this to you! :lol

Amai

I look at the pamphlet. Business leaves pamphlets on door all the time. Roof repair, local restaurants, all kinds of things. From the looks of it, it's of some sort of Salon. The pamphlet includes a set of directions, as well as a picture of the building. It's around fifteen minutes away from here.

"Using cosmetics to change your Destiny"

C Salon.

I sigh. I never was much of a "girly" girl. Amai knows that, which is probably why she put this here. I use a bit of lipstick sometimes, but full on makeovers? I don't do it that often.

I toss the pamphlet on the desk and climb into bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed early the next morning.

"So, no one's killed me in my sleep."

I wish that yesterday was all just a dream. That I could go back to my normal life. When I didn't have to worry about assassins trying to kill me. When the biggest "conflict" I had to worry about was with my parents if my grades weren't high enough. After I graduated high school, I'd probibly hand up my jacket, settle down, and maybe become an accountant. But, whether I wanted to or not, I'm a part of this now.

I could head to the Kujo place in a little while. Talk about what to do. I doubt that I'll have many peaceful days in front of me as long as he continues to exist.

...but first, I need to get dressed. I can't exactly go outside like this. I walk over to my drawer and open it. The clothes inside are folded up neatly. Reaching in, I pick out an outfit for the day.

[] My school uniform. It's more comfortable than it looks.
[] A Jacket and skirt. Just a normal casual outfit.
- [] Write in outfit description
[] A Suit jacket, tie, blouse, and a skirt. The most formal thing I have. And since this important, I should dress my best.
- [] Write in description.
- [] Write in Jacket description
[] Write in. Go nuts

Last edited:
[X] My school uniform. It's more comfortable than it looks.

In the immortal Words of Kakyoin/ Jotaro ( i can't remember who said it!)

Students Should look like Students!

[X] Grab your Delinquent Boss Clothes
-[X] Which is basically your School Uniform with a tattered Long Coat thrown on top.
-[X] Don't forget to bring the knife along with you.

-[X] Which is basically your SchoolUniform with a tattered Long Coat thrown on top.

[X] A jacket and skirt. But it's definitely not a normal casual outfit
-[X] The black denim jacket has half-inch spikes all the way down the sleeves, and only comes down to about an inch and change under my sternum, accented by a red tube top and a trio of chunky leather belts around my waist. The mini-skirt sits low on my hips, black with red hidden by the pleats, and silver trim at the bottom. Completing the number is a pair of red OTK and black shit-kickers.

Last edited:
-[X] Which is basically your SchoolUniform with a tattered Long Coat thrown on top.

Back