Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Episode Five Reactions:

we open with a red sun; blood shall be spilled this day

cat thing and blue hair hangin out in a wonderful 2D rose garden

apparently it takes cat thing like three hours to flex his ears judging by the shadow

I hope they picked a low traffic time to use that garden "so hey little girl, are you doing like yoga or OH JESUS"

and cat thing just shoved his ear-ears into a middle school girl's chest talk about bad touch

"KALI MA" "KALI MA"

why do I get the feeling he just ripped out her fucking soul or some shit

"this is your destiny" AWOOGA AWOOGA

the flower petals suddenly realize they are in a 3D environment and explode into the sky

the mood whiplash from the intro just snapped my neck

"hey green hair why you so beat" "well I had this bizarre sleepwalking episode last night and so did a bunch of other people" "HAHA WOW THAT'S SO CRAZY I WONDER WHY"

"they said we probably suffered a mass hallucination" god how I wish

blue hair continues to be perfectly chill about the fact that she is now doomed to die a horrible death at some point in her future

"are you sure you don't have any regrets?" "well if I'd had two wishes I could've asked for some cake DRILL HAIR GIRL IS DEEEEAAAAAD"

"if I'd made up my mind sooner maybe drill hair would still be alive" yeah or maybe one of you could have like poked her with a stick while she stood there for five minutes until cake witch popped her head like a grape

"well I got go or ill be late" "you got something important to do?" "yeah I'm gonna go see crippled boy so I can tap that"

I dunno if this is mentioned anywhere but is this supposed to be in the future or something because everything is either high tech or surrealist as shit

"where are you taking me?" "don't worry you'll see" more terrifying words were never uttered

lovey sappy heart moment where not-crippled boy plays his violin for blue hair and family ill admit it kinda got to me

"my wish has been granted there's no way ill ever regret it" WELP HAPPY MOMENT OVER

"and right now this is the happiest moment of my life" WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAHP

we jump to Toothy Mcsgraggles peepin and creepin on blue hair's tender moment

Toothy wants to ice blue hair but cat thing warns her that there is another Skywalker magical girl in the area who might not like that

"how do you not know about creepy goth girl? didn't she make a contract with you?" "you could say yes. you could also say no." OH WELL THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT NOW I TOTALLY GET IT

creepy goth chick and pinkie havin coffee together, maybe we'll finally get some details on her mysterious subplot

"it's about blue hair" fuck

"she can be stubborn and hypersensitive and argues a lot–" and is really fucking chill about the idea of getting her head ripped off by the childhood scribbles of hp lovecraft" "-but shes totally nice and brave and helpful–"

"those are fatal qualities for magical girls" THE DARKNESS OF MY SOUL IS ENDLESS

"DON'T TALK ABOUT DRILL HAIR LIKE THAT so anyway about blue hair" ow god my neck

SPEAKING OF ULTRA DRAMATIC HAIR FLIIIIIIP who are you even looking at goth chick that is literally a wall

"please look out for blue hair" "I have a better idea: fuck off"

return to blue hair as she psyches up for her first witch hunt AND CAT THING CONTINUES TO BE MALEVOLENTLY ADORABLE

"oh I'll be okay, drill hair got along just fine on her own" *flashback to horrific death by cake monster*

"even though im a magical girl the thought of going alone's kinda scary" OR MAYBE IT'S THE THOUGHT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO DRILL HAIR LITERALLY TWO DAYS AGO

oh god the happy music is playing and they're being adorable little friends blue hair's just signed her fucking death warrant

"if pinkie is there I wont act stupid and reckless like I would on my own" so your plan is to put your non-magical friend in danger in order to give yourself a confidence boost why do I get the feeling cat thing approves

okay wow creepy eye zoom spidey sense tingling stronger now

hahahaha okay wow were those cars driving in perfectly straight rows on the freeway I actually have to rewind and check that

HEY KIDS DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

IT'S ACID TIME

is anyone else a little disturbed by the fact that the witch's familiar blue hair is about to murder acts and sounds like a fucking human toddler

are we really about to have a white phosphorous moment in this magical girl anime

you know supposed deconstruction or not its nice to see that the camera still lingers on the chest, naval, and upper thighs of the thirteen year old girls when they transform and by nice I mean REALLY FUCKING CREEPY

oh lord and blue hair just pulled ninety swords out of nowhere I was wondering if this would end with drill hair gone

blue hair you realize what swords are actually for right

I mean if they aren't close enough to hit with your sword you could make, like, a gun

LIKE DRILL HAIR DID

oh and heeeeeeere's Toothy with her bigass spear/whip/I don't even know?

so familiars are just baby witches why did i just get a little chill in my soul at the implications

"haven't you heard of the food chain?" *licks lips* BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH STRANGER DANGER

okay what the fuck is with these girls and their creepy silent hill shoulder glances

so it's a spear and a whip and nunchaku??? congratulations you have officially topped drill hairs tardis muskets

oh hey I was right about the blood

"the hit you took shoulda put you in the hospital for at least three months!" im somewhat perturbed by how she had that estimate chambered and ready to go

so the wish you make gives you a special ability, interesting

but on the other hand IF DRILL HAIR WISHED TO NOT DIE THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS HER POWER AND WHY DIDN'T IT DO HER ANY GOOD

"blue hair!" "no pinkie its too dangerous BUT IF YOU MADE A CONTRACT WITH ME…" this is going to be the whole fucking show isn't it

"why is this happening? she's not a witch" no but she certainly rhymes with one

okay so creepy goth chick's power is clearly time stop or some shit and not portals, my theory of a tragic door-related accident seems to be losing weight

THE END

Real talk; I've seen anime do individual things better and I've seen anime that's more enjoyable to watch, but taken as a whole, PMMM is probably the closest thing to "perfect" that the medium has.

Whatever gave you the idea that Homura could stop time? :p

Za Warudu!

why do I get the feeling he just ripped out her fucking soul or some shit
What was the name of their transformation trinket again? ;)

its nice to see that the camera still lingers on the chest, naval, and upper thighs of the thirteen year old girls when they transform and by nice I mean REALLY FUCKING CREEPY
Fourteen actually. Not that it makes any difference to anyone above middle school age.

IF DRILL HAIR WISHED TO NOT DIE THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS HER POWER AND WHY DIDN'T IT DO HER ANY GOOD
She never actually said that was her wish now, did she?

Heh, I love how you have reactions that are hilarious in hindsight. I can't wait to see your reaction during the reveals. *cackles*

The second time I watched this series I paid very little attention to the screen. I was more interested in the people next to me who were coming in fresh. So glad this is a thing.

Back