How strong would a Masquerade have to be to survive in the modern world?

Now I'm picturing an alternate-history setting where "yeah, there's a masquerade. It breaks easy. Don't let the mundanes in on it" was in full effect until, I don't know, 1890 or the 1900s or something like that. Cheap consumer cameras made bigfoot events more common and then ubiquitous TV cameras and then cell phone cameras et c. caused the masquerade to fall apart, and now things look more Shadowrun-ish than they do typical-urban-fantasy-with-masquerade.

I suppose stories dealing specifically with magic in this setting would look somewhat vintage-Tom-Swift-y.

On the other hand, the masquerade started falling apart like a century ago. Now nearly everyone in the U.S. walks around with a magic mirror with an integrated mana battery in their pocket.

What you need would be a perception filter that would alter the supernatural to look like something mundane but equally plausible and it would have to be consistent across multiple people also altering what you see when you look at a video recording of the event or creature.

You pull that off and all the outliers are crazy and institutionalized.

Last edited:
The TV series Ultraviolet just had their "Code 5s" not show up on any form of recording equipment whatsoever. A wider Masquerade based on the same principle would be a lot easier to maintain.

There are proven answers to this question, believe it or not.
Well...sort of proven, anyway.

Okay, let's start with the most basic question: how common are magical beings, or humans who can use magic of some description?
If we're talking about small numbers--say one in a million--than there is almost no chance, so long as the being or person in question is careful, that they will be discovered. At that rate, the entire New York City Metro area, for instance, would have only twenty individuals who are in any way not normally human. Any oddities they cause, provided they don't do something physically impossible like shrink the Empire State Building, will just be simply disappear into the mass of information that is modern society. Vampires are a good example: occasional bouts of anemia that follow after a person met a pale stranger will likely not attract any kind of attention...provided the vampire can take steps to make sure that the person wouldn't remember being bitten, or that the bite marks wouldn't be spotted the next time they take a shower. If either of those is true, one in a million won't show up, but otherwise, you'd need active efforts to hide the truth, and there just wouldn't be enough of you.
One in a hundred thousand--which comes out to 202 in the NYC area--on the other hand, would require extensive cooperation, and very carefully planned coverups. Otherwise, you would start to have people get together to compare notes, and realize a certain degree of commonality to their experiences. "Hey, I just met the most fascinating guy last week, and now I suffer from anemia." "Really? Me to. What are the odds, huh?" That sort of thing. Provided the oddities are very small, and leave little to no hard evidence behind, you could still cover it up...but anything that is obvious, like a werewolf, would have surviving witnesses at some point, and that, alone, would lead people to start connecting dots that the Masquerade would not wish connected. And no, eliminating witnesses, or even erasing memories, would not help--both of those would leave statistical evidence behind, and, again, there would always be conspiracy theorists who would be able and willing to connect the dots.
If the number of beings involved in the Masquerade is as high as one in ten thousand, which gives you over 2,000 in the NYC area, it starts to become effectively impossible for any kind of Masquerade to be maintained. At this frequency rating, every single person in the country would likely know somebody who knew somebody who was supernaturally involved, resulting in a statistical near-certainty that you would start seeing concentrations of supernatural populations...and phenomena. Things like the Bermuda Triangle may seem cool to us here, but if you've got part of Harlem with the same reputation, that's going to make people start paying attention in a real hurry, and nobody likes to find out that they're not at the top of the food chain. At this point, even physical laws of the universe could only go so far when it came to keeping ordinary people in the dark, even if the differences are very minor and subtle--statistics plays no favorites, and it wouldn't be too long before the evidence began to pile up too quickly to ignore. Most people wouldn't know, probably, but the insurance adjusters, the police, and national intelligence agencies would.
At a rate of 1 in 1000--that's the same rate as the number of people with some mental disorders, by the way--any kind of Masquerade becomes basically a sick joke. Every single person we know would have had their lives touched in some way by the supernatural...and typically it would take place several times in a decade. At this point, you start running into the fact that chance plays no favorites, either--you WILL have people who have survived multiple, clearly unnatural events, that they know for a fact are flat-out impossible, and that they will not be able to rationalize. One or two such individuals could perhaps be ignored...but dozens start to become a problem. This would happen even with very subtle magics, by the way--a mechanic called in to fix a car engine that, for some reason, just will not start, but which suddenly starts as soon as he gets into it is going to note that fact. A real estate agent who keeps running into ghosts? She (or he) is going to realize there's something strange going on. And so on and so forth. Most won't believe, or will chalk it up to something normal...but enough noise, by enough people who can provide something that looks like proof, and the rest of us will start to go "oh, that explains X."

Moving on, the next question becomes: how easy is it to do something that violates the laws of physics?
If it is easy, or if it is something that can at least be done quickly, than forget it. If it takes me fifteen seconds to stop a car's engine--not a viable option in combat, I'll point out, but still something that could be done in a car chase--you WILL have criminals doing that in the middle of running from a bank robbery. That's just human nature. If it takes fifteen minutes, you'll occasionally see it show up, but not often. Fifteen hours, and it's unlikely to ever get used. I could go on, but you get the point. At a certain point, it just becomes easier and often safer to do something the mundane way, even if that runs a greater chance of discovery, which it might not.

Finally, you have the most obvious question of all: how is knowledge about this transmitted? How does a vampire learn vampire protocols, how does a necromancer learn how to raise the dead, how does a werewolf learn where to avoid so he or she doesn't get into a fight with other werewolves? All of that matters, all of it makes a difference, and makes it possible for a Masquerade to happen...but the more information you have, the more likely it is that your secrets will be revealed, and the more difficult it will be to repair those breaches.

I say the Dresden Files route works.
So long as there are individuals or organizations destroying evidence, providing excuses, and just generally constantly reenforcing the idea that THE SUPERNATURAL DOES NOT EXIST the Masquerade can become partially self-sustaining as people won´t think of supernatural causes for strange events and people who don`t figure it out won´t blab for fear of being considered crazy (or alternately for fear of being targeted by the supernatural).
Of course, this type of masquerade does have a limit on what it can hide. If something sufficiently big happens or if someone/thing supernatural is actively trying to destroy it, it can be broken.

...alternately there´s that joke where the sky rips open and a voice calls out ¨JACOB DUKE OF 579 APPLE ROAD. I AM TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT DEMANDS FOR PROOF OF MY EXISTANCE! WELL HERE IT IS!¨
The next day scientists are already trying to figure out what could have caused such a strange phenominon.

Last edited:
Masquerades are an inherently unrealistic plot device. You can't make a realistic one, that's just the deal. You just have to fake it well enough to make your readers forget, and there are some pendantic people who insist of reading fiction they don't like in order to pick holes in it that you'll never trick.

Last edited:
Easy, if you have a magic that enforces the secret by altering memories or making things invisible.

IIRC, thats what happens in the Percy Jackson series.

Mist

Last edited:
There are proven answers to this question, believe it or not.
Well...sort of proven, anyway.

Okay, let's start with the most basic question: how common are magical beings, or humans who can use magic of some description?
If we're talking about small numbers--say one in a million--than there is almost no chance, so long as the being or person in question is careful, that they will be discovered. At that rate, the entire New York City Metro area, for instance, would have only twenty individuals who are in any way not normally human. Any oddities they cause, provided they don't do something physically impossible like shrink the Empire State Building, will just be simply disappear into the mass of information that is modern society. Vampires are a good example: occasional bouts of anemia that follow after a person met a pale stranger will likely not attract any kind of attention...provided the vampire can take steps to make sure that the person wouldn't remember being bitten, or that the bite marks wouldn't be spotted the next time they take a shower. If either of those is true, one in a million won't show up, but otherwise, you'd need active efforts to hide the truth, and there just wouldn't be enough of you.
One in a hundred thousand--which comes out to 202 in the NYC area--on the other hand, would require extensive cooperation, and very carefully planned coverups. Otherwise, you would start to have people get together to compare notes, and realize a certain degree of commonality to their experiences. "Hey, I just met the most fascinating guy last week, and now I suffer from anemia." "Really? Me to. What are the odds, huh?" That sort of thing. Provided the oddities are very small, and leave little to no hard evidence behind, you could still cover it up...but anything that is obvious, like a werewolf, would have surviving witnesses at some point, and that, alone, would lead people to start connecting dots that the Masquerade would not wish connected. And no, eliminating witnesses, or even erasing memories, would not help--both of those would leave statistical evidence behind, and, again, there would always be conspiracy theorists who would be able and willing to connect the dots.
If the number of beings involved in the Masquerade is as high as one in ten thousand, which gives you over 2,000 in the NYC area, it starts to become effectively impossible for any kind of Masquerade to be maintained. At this frequency rating, every single person in the country would likely know somebody who knew somebody who was supernaturally involved, resulting in a statistical near-certainty that you would start seeing concentrations of supernatural populations...and phenomena. Things like the Bermuda Triangle may seem cool to us here, but if you've got part of Harlem with the same reputation, that's going to make people start paying attention in a real hurry, and nobody likes to find out that they're not at the top of the food chain. At this point, even physical laws of the universe could only go so far when it came to keeping ordinary people in the dark, even if the differences are very minor and subtle--statistics plays no favorites, and it wouldn't be too long before the evidence began to pile up too quickly to ignore. Most people wouldn't know, probably, but the insurance adjusters, the police, and national intelligence agencies would.
At a rate of 1 in 1000--that's the same rate as the number of people with some mental disorders, by the way--any kind of Masquerade becomes basically a sick joke. Every single person we know would have had their lives touched in some way by the supernatural...and typically it would take place several times in a decade. At this point, you start running into the fact that chance plays no favorites, either--you WILL have people who have survived multiple, clearly unnatural events, that they know for a fact are flat-out impossible, and that they will not be able to rationalize. One or two such individuals could perhaps be ignored...but dozens start to become a problem. This would happen even with very subtle magics, by the way--a mechanic called in to fix a car engine that, for some reason, just will not start, but which suddenly starts as soon as he gets into it is going to note that fact. A real estate agent who keeps running into ghosts? She (or he) is going to realize there's something strange going on. And so on and so forth. Most won't believe, or will chalk it up to something normal...but enough noise, by enough people who can provide something that looks like proof, and the rest of us will start to go "oh, that explains X."

Moving on, the next question becomes: how easy is it to do something that violates the laws of physics?
If it is easy, or if it is something that can at least be done quickly, than forget it. If it takes me fifteen seconds to stop a car's engine--not a viable option in combat, I'll point out, but still something that could be done in a car chase--you WILL have criminals doing that in the middle of running from a bank robbery. That's just human nature. If it takes fifteen minutes, you'll occasionally see it show up, but not often. Fifteen hours, and it's unlikely to ever get used. I could go on, but you get the point. At a certain point, it just becomes easier and often safer to do something the mundane way, even if that runs a greater chance of discovery, which it might not.

Finally, you have the most obvious question of all: how is knowledge about this transmitted? How does a vampire learn vampire protocols, how does a necromancer learn how to raise the dead, how does a werewolf learn where to avoid so he or she doesn't get into a fight with other werewolves? All of that matters, all of it makes a difference, and makes it possible for a Masquerade to happen...but the more information you have, the more likely it is that your secrets will be revealed, and the more difficult it will be to repair those breaches.
There's still the possibility of a magical field that erases all memories and evidence of magical events, or consequences of magical events, or consequences of consequences, and doesn't discriminate between man, animal, vegetal or machine.

Basically a law of the universe that explicitly says "children of man cannot discover magic", and makes even connecting the dots impossible by design.

Of course, this all begs the question; if the masquerade fails, just what is the immediate reaction of humanity to the revelation that magic exists? Do we just have every cop dress in heavy body armour and go door-to-door to search for wizards (like the aftermath of the Boston Marathon Bombing turned up to 11)? Just how many "justified shootings" are we looking at, here?

In the first world, probably promises of investigation and sessions of desperate talking, economies grinding to a small halt and so on. Then military deployments to try to ensure calm and security.

In other places, politicians making promises of safety and security, and deploying whatever they can as security forces on the streets, just to look like they are doing something. Then the desperate talking can begin.

Oh, and lots of statments from lots of churches.

There's still the possibility of a magical field that erases all memories and evidence of magical events, or consequences of magical events, or consequences of consequences, and doesn't discriminate between man, animal, vegetal or machine.

Basically a law of the universe that explicitly says "children of man cannot discover magic", and makes even connecting the dots impossible by design.
This is why animals can't do science in Nobilis.

I figure response to the masquerade breaking would depend heavily on the magic systems in question. If it's a fairly muted system response will largely be 'what' with a heavy side-order of a thousand random bastards yelling about how they 'knew it' better than everyone else, if it's a Magic Protagonist vs Monster of the Week scenario expect panic and confusion (how would people react to, say, Buffyverse vampires in our post-Twilight era?), if it involves secret magi societies expect hilarity as they're presumably still running around trying to fix it and so on. If magic is particularly useful (ie healing in particular) you could get a lot of people distinctly irritated about them not coming forward before. Mostly though I'd expect confusion for a good while, fear depending on scenario, paranoia because... well, they'd kept a lid on it for that long and have unquantified magic powers.

And right-wing religious nutjobs will flip the hell out, but what else is new.

Then there's era to consider. You er... wouldn't want magic being discovered in say, the middle of the Cold War. Escalating things from nukes to magic nukes has BAD IDEA written all over it.

I'd imagine it'd be like the immediate aftermath of 9/11? That was a pretty big shock, and the resulting freak out gave a good example of how people fail their gut checks en-masse. People were glued to their TV sets for days, civilian air travel ground to a halt then a trickle, there was no gridlock in Congress for months...

The Internet was insufferable, IIRC.

Now I'm picturing an alternate-history setting where "yeah, there's a masquerade. It breaks easy. Don't let the mundanes in on it" was in full effect until, I don't know, 1890 or the 1900s or something like that. Cheap consumer cameras made bigfoot events more common and then ubiquitous TV cameras and then cell phone cameras et c. caused the masquerade to fall apart, and now things look more Shadowrun-ish than they do typical-urban-fantasy-with-masquerade.

I suppose stories dealing specifically with magic in this setting would look somewhat vintage-Tom-Swift-y.

On the other hand, the masquerade started falling apart like a century ago. Now nearly everyone in the U.S. walks around with a magic mirror with an integrated mana battery in their pocket.
Thinking about it, we're at an unusually bad historical period for a Masquerade to work. A century ago and we didn't have modern information technology like phone cameras. A century from now there'll probably be all sorts of advanced technology around that could fake magic so well that even actual supernaturals might not know for sure if a particular incident was real magic or not.

"I saw a werewolf transformation!"
"Nah, some guy hacked your augmented reality glasses."

"I saw some guy pick up a car and smash it on someone!"
"Yeah, I've heard some of the gangs have combat-grade cyborgs these days."

A century from now there'll probably be all sorts of advanced technology around that could fake magic so well that even actual supernaturals might not know for sure if a particular incident was real magic or not.
Assuming the machine overlords allow such things as "incidents" or "faking" to happen, of course :evil:

Oh I'm aware you'd need an extra-strength Masquerade to get away with it; I'm just curious to see the various ways said Masquerade could operate.

Some examples off the top of my head:
Neverwhere features people 'falling in' to the magic world quite literally being erased from existence in the mundane one (to the point of being ignored by taxis, all their credit cards not working and their apartment being resold because it was 'empty').
Negima memorably had a world-sized ritual based Masquerade to act as a global SEP field / make normals ignore magic or accept it being fake with flimsy excuses ("It's CGI!")
Bleach entirely/mostly revolves around spirits of the dead and shinigami, both of which are invisible. Short rare humans with the ability to see them, the Masquerade is justified because there is simply never any evidence, ever. Here it's less a magic field / masquerade thing more that 99% of the magic world is invisible anyway, so maintaining secrecy is easy.

Depending on the scale of the magic world it can get a little more plausible but there more that has to be hidden yeah, the worse it gets.

In my own case, I've been toying around with having an extra-strength 'ignore me' field at work, to the point where it's actually a bit of a problem (need to evacuate a building? Good luck, everyone is literally ignoring you, not to mention all the things a criminal can get up to when people are literally incapable of paying attention to them)
Another plot idea involved people trying to set up one... because it's in the middle of the Cold War, keeping the secret keeps escalating tensions (because of the disappearances etc) and the last thing anyone in the magic world wants is a nuclear arms race with magic in it.

I realize this is a post you made weeks ago but this inspired a notion. Namely the Counter Intelligence of the Soviet Union and USS don't know the specifics of the disappearances but they've cottoned on that someone is doing them...and promptly blame the other. Cue a dilemma where continuing to maintain the magic masquerade threatens to trigger thermonuclear war as each side is terrified of the infiltration and espionage they think the other side is demonstrating.

That would imply that there is no Masquerade to be maintained--the mundanes cannot perceive magic because it literally does not happen in what they consider to be the real world. The whole concept of having a Masquerade in the first place pre-supposes that magic happens in such a way that it can be observed and/or proven to exist by ordinary, non-magical humans. A magical field that erases the consequences of those events would effectively render any kind of magic in the modern world pointless, and would therefore not require a Masquerade at all. It would also entirely remove the possibility of any kind of magical creature, and, in time, render any kind of study of magic pointless, thus literally removing the magic from the world.

What if physics and science are a type of exclusionary magic? The more rigorous the testing and use of the scientific method, the more that "school" or "tradition" or whatever takes hold and produces its own internally consistent results.
Outside of science-laden areas, in the countryside, things like fairies and demons exist, and have existed for tens of thousands of years in the way they're talked about. Your great-grandmother knew proper ways to appease or avoid fairies and the like, in the same way you know today how to deal with a phone or a bus. It was never anything particularly marvelous, nor did anyone really question it, it was just the way it was.
The current state of the world is an artificial hegemony, possibly deliberately maintained or possibly an unintended result of alchemists studying a new and exciting type of self-reinforcing law-based global magic. Knowledge of other types of magic can't be honestly conveyed through technology: magicians first noticed this in regards to printing presses, where you couldn't learn magic from a printed book even if all the words were the same as a handwritten tome. In modern times, no true knowledge of magic can be conveyed through photography or the internet, and additionally no large-scale magic workings can coexist with things like steel or concrete that weren't worked by hand, certainly not in the concentrations found in cities.
Magical beings simply find cities inhospitable, they need to draw from the land, but a city doesn't count as a "land" in the same way, even though ancient cities did (because individual blocks of stone were hand-carved, concrete was hand-mixed, etc., retaining the magic).

Unfortunately that kind of explanation cuts out a lot of neat Urban Fantasy of the supernatural hiding among us, but maybe some beings have alternative dietary needs (vampires) or are "properly mortal" and don't need to draw on the land (werewolves? or whatever).

Silly idea stinger, complete with shitty pseudo-science bullshit: quantum computers are spooooooky and don't require internal consistency, so things like magic can work on them! Widespread quantum computing will serve as the substrate for a new renaissance in magic! Woo woo woo!

It would also entirely remove the possibility of any kind of magical creature, and, in time, render any kind of study of magic pointless, thus literally removing the magic from the world.
The field doesn't rewrite reality, it just rewrites data (and minds) as to not accept magic, and creates the closest thing of a consistent reality where magic didn't happen. Like a subtle collective illusion, the degree of "decoupling" (or intensity) deppending on the consequences of magic.

And yes, it defeats the point of a masquerade, unless the field has to be maintained somehow or it fails at certain points (and times).

Honestly? I'm skeptical that a Masquerade would have to be THAT strong. There are numerous people who make claims of seeing the supernatural, many of them far from crackpots, and when they're unable to provide ironclad proof people... Pretty much just shrug them off and don't investigate further.

I live in the northeastern US and I can't count the number of people talking about having seen a ghost growing up- not 'ghost stories' meant to scare people, just people talking about having run into a ghost. The basement of the place I work with is pretty huge- it used to be a nursing home and the drawers for the dead bodies are still down there. I've had numerous co-workers talk about how they felt an odd chill going through certain places, or looked down to see something had moved when they knew it was in another place. Some people actually see people who shouldn't be there, then look again and don't see anything. Nobody calls in a ghost-hunter or other absurd thing because there's no proof and even if there were, what would that accomplish? It would embarrass our management.

My parent, grandparents, and wife have all seen ghosts and my wife says she saw her grandmother levitate a shotglass. When I was a teenager, as part of exploring religion and a deep skepticism of my Catholic upbringing I got involved in the occult and enacted a silly half-assed ritual asking a demon to help me with an exam, getting a perfect score on the exam, whereupon I decided to never do that again. I knew a woman who was heavily involved in voodoo and enacted a bad luck ritual on her ex-husband using some of her pet black cat's fur, within a week the cat was hit by a car. I've met people that legitimately give me the willies and only afterward I learned they were supposed to do 'black magic'.

I'm also an agnostic, verging on an atheist, and I can't prove anything in particular with all these experiences other than that I'm not 100% certain the supernatural is fake. Aside from the one circle-drawing, I've never experienced anything else. I've never seen a ghost or even 'felt chills' as many describe myself. And I've seen plenty of people describe supernatural experiences, whereupon everybody nods, cracks a joke, and gets on with their lives.

And when you mention it on the internet, people start making excuses- 'maybe there was a draft, it's just coincidence, it must have been a trick or a prank, etc.' And generally, people won't talk about that personal-experience stuff except tongue-in-cheek unless they trust you, because it's upsetting to have that kind of thing dismissed.

I am VERY skeptical that the Masquerade would need to be ironclad, because I'm with Jim Butcher on this one- most people don't WANT to believe in the supernatural, not really, and you'll have a hell of a time getting people to believe in climate change even with mountains of evidence if they don't WANT to. Hell, I don't really want to.

I honestly don't think it'd require much more impressive than a wealthy organization with some international mobility, ruthless bastards, and maybe a bit of political influence to wave money in the right places to cover up things effectively.

Last edited:
The field doesn't rewrite reality, it just rewrites data (and minds) as to not accept magic, and creates the closest thing of a consistent reality where magic didn't happen. Like a subtle collective illusion, the degree of "decoupling" (or intensity) deppending on the consequences of magic.

And yes, it defeats the point of a masquerade, unless the field has to be maintained somehow or it fails at certain points (and times).

Then you'd still get the anomalies. Death is pretty hard to cover up--if you get a certain number of people dying to statistically unlikely causes, than people are going to start trying to figure out why the boiler exploded in such and such a manner in over a hundred cases, or any of a dozen other potential causes. It doesn't really matter what the investigators attribute it to--all that matters is that they twig to the fact that something is happening that should be impossible according to the known laws of probability and science. That, right there, would be enough to provide employment for scientists, and that would mean that you have people seriously investigating the possibility of the supernatural. You would literally have to erase the actual consequences to avoid this. Decoupling the data wouldn't work--sooner or later, a scientist would stumble across the possibility, and then the general public would accept the idea almost without hesitation, because it would be the only way to describe what they've seen with their own two eyes. All a decoupling of evidence from conclusions could achieve at that point would be to make them come to the WRONG conclusions, which could easily become quite, quite dangerous...that way lies witch hunts, after all.

This is why animals can't do science in Nobilis.

I thought that was because only humans ate from the fruit of the magical bullshit tree at the start of earth time. And the masquerade is because earth got traumatized by the death of the dinosaurs.

Or are you talking about a pre-3rd edition lore?

Edit: @drake_azathoth

My cousin told me that she heard a lot of rambling sound while working in the basement a year or so ago. That was not too long after her father died. Then she started to loudly complain to her dad about how they had always cared for him, forgiven his failures and loved him even when he did stupid stuff. And now he should fucking let them have their peace and wait for them like a good father and husband.

And then there was quiet.

Pretty crazy story, but I trust my cousin 100% so I dunno. And yeah, not like anyone would have called the ghost busters^^

Last edited:
That would imply that there is no Masquerade to be maintained--the mundanes cannot perceive magic because it literally does not happen in what they consider to be the real world. The whole concept of having a Masquerade in the first place pre-supposes that magic happens in such a way that it can be observed and/or proven to exist by ordinary, non-magical humans. A magical field that erases the consequences of those events would effectively render any kind of magic in the modern world pointless, and would therefore not require a Masquerade at all. It would also entirely remove the possibility of any kind of magical creature, and, in time, render any kind of study of magic pointless, thus literally removing the magic from the world.
The Neverwhere approach is that breaking the Masquerade involves the discoverer falling "out" of the mundane world and into the magical one that underlies it.

I thought that was because only humans ate from the fruit of the magical bullshit tree at the start of earth time. And the masquerade is because earth got traumatized by the death of the dinosaurs.

Or are you talking about a pre-3rd edition lore?

Edit: @drake_azathoth
No, it's in the section on the Light and Dark. The existence of the prosaic world (and hence the relevance of mortal science) does come from what you said. However it's still possible for animal's spirits to sneak in some more intelligence than is prosaically possible. However doing science is rude/forbidden and it's only the protection of the Light and (less so) Dark that lets us do science without being immediately struck down by one of the spirits or Imperators of Earth.

Back