Great Grand-Uncle Schimmelhorn's Toolbox

There's a local company that sells cheese stuffed peperoni and pickles at my local farmer's market. As in they remove the center of a stick of peperoni and fill the hole with cheese.

It makes for a nice snack... about an inch at a time in three of four slices.

Geez, that's got almost as much cheese in it per-volume as a chupequaso, and a chupequaso is literally just melted cheese wrapped in fried cheese!
I couldn't remember the name of this, well enough to refer to it. Even though I really wanted to. But, you did make one big mistake. You didn't provide the recipe. :)

I'll note that this looks like a food, even if you do clever tricks like use four cheeses with different flavours, or even more with different textures, you likely need a bio-engineered metabolism to eat it regularly. Or, an Amy, who understands your addiction. That could work. :)

(Other options? Find a Food Tinker, and challenge them to make a vending machine which'll produce these. Motivation? Do the job right, and your enemies will eat themselves to death. :) )

((*cough* 'Just one wafer-thin mint.' *cough*))

Last edited:
I couldn't remember the name of this, well enough to refer to it. Even though I really wanted to. But, you did make one big mistake. You didn't provide the recipe. :)
I will note that I have made a chupaqueso. It was delicious. My doctor would probably throttle me, but who cares?

Hmm. I have a brand new (arrived yesterday morning) electric griddle downstairs. I also have bags of shredded cheese. It occurs to me that an obvious idea presents itself....

There are some things you don't eat often, even though they are very very good. Such as a Hardee's monster burger, a Wendy's baconator (with baconator cheese fries), and the like.

I will note that I have made a chupaqueso. It was delicious. My doctor would probably throttle me, but who cares?

Hmm. I have a brand new (arrived yesterday morning) electric griddle downstairs. I also have bags of shredded cheese. It occurs to me that an obvious idea presents itself....
Hmm. I suppose you should be encouraged to chupaqueso responsibly... Or, you could ask yourself, "What would Papa do?" *.

* You could go for "What would Taylor do?", but, she can be a bit unpredictable, so that's a lot more difficult...

I made and ate exactly two (2) chupaquesos ever. The second one was very much in the spirit of "Really?" and, thus having established conclusively that this dish is Disrespectful To The Cheese, never made it again.

This Taylor's not unpredictable. She sees a nazi, she pockets a nazi, they nazi it coming.
You just said she's not predictable to Nazis...

And. This is Taylor. Who knows what new thing she'll find when she reaches into her bag of tricks? Cheese golems? Whose only vulnerability is to properly buttered crackers?

BTW, if you are messing with cheese, get yourself a rotary grater. People can get upset if they find there's blood mixed in with their cheese...

Stainless-steel rotary grater - avoid plastic-on-metal varieties. Lives in a drawer, turns cheese into grated cheese. Wash, back in the drawer. Simple!

Last edited:
You just said she's not predictable to Nazis...

If anyone in the E88 was aware of
A. Taylor's existance
and
B. Taylor's capabilities
and
C. That she's responsible for the mysteriously vanishing capes

Then, and only then would she be predictable to nazi. Her actions are predictable, if you know those three things though. Just as Doom Queen Taylor is predictable in a different way. She sees a nazi, she shoots kills a nazi. Killing nazi in that universe is a family tradition, and bonding activity.

OK... If QA has triggered with Taylor, and, she's going to administer such, but only people Taylor is networked (grouped) with, does that mean QA can tap the human abilities of all of U.N.I.O.N.? Please note, not the shard abilities, any of them (*cough* Lisa *cough*) might have, their human abilities.

Might mean she gets Danny's ability to complain, Kurt's ability to be sarky to others... What other talents?

I suppose sneaky skills might be useful, in dealing with other shards... Other human social bits...

---

Hmm. If QA could ensure Blasto got samples of Noel (the Traveller), and appropriate Hebert samples, maybe Cranial (Toybox) tech (hidden, with a burst transmitter, under Taylor's pillow?), could she ensure there were (potential, up-to-date) Taylor backups?

How could that ever go wrong? :)

((Taylor's-in-the-house 9000?))

Last edited:
Now I want to see someone do a mass crossover scene, maybe during the big Scion battle, where the Legion of Taylors get together to the fight. The fight would be interesting, the after party even more so.
Saurial talking with Gee-Girl Taylor (snippet 90% finished) and comparing notes with the hologram of Space Carrier Taylor Hebert while Slime Taylor is exchanging notes on magic techniques with Dragon Taylor with Gundam Taylor arm-wrestling with Mecha Musume Taylor...
and now i'm picturing Doctor Curlyhair (krakaboom) in a corner with the Techno Queen (krakathoom) and the universe watching with horror.

Last edited:
Now I want to see someone do a mass crossover scene, maybe during the big Scion battle, where the Legion of Taylors get together to the fight. The fight would be interesting, the after party even more so.
Saurial talking with Gee-Girl Taylor (snippet 90% finished) and comparing notes with the hologram of Space Carrier Taylor Hebert while Slime Taylor is exchanging notes on magic techniques with Dragon Taylor with Gundam Taylor arm-wrestling with Mecha Musume Taylor...
and now i'm picturing Doctor Curlyhair (krakaboom) in a corner with the Techno Queen (krakaboom) and the universe watching with horror.
You could go for Diebuster Taylor, who ate a black hole, to save her Earth, reincarnated as Taylor Hebert, and went up to full power to fight Scion. I'm... not sure you'd need any other Taylors...

A lot of Taylors, at full power, are the sort of thing Entities should be scared of... Even a relatively low-powered Taylor, who has all the Terminators, and their tech, because QA absorbed Skynet, is not really someone a smart Entity would want to face...

(Yeah, I know. Entities are not noted for their 'smarts'...)

Unfortunately, the logistics of a Taylor meet-up, and a motivation for this, is tricky...

Sorry...

That's even assuming the Universe itself doesn't take one look and nopes out of there.

Hey, existence has to have some sort of self preservation right?

[BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!]

*eats a cheese stuffed polish sausage with slice of swiss cheese, melted cheese sauce, on a cheese bread bun with a side of mozzarella sticks for lunch*
When you say "cheese bread", do you mean cheesy bread? Or did you use Finnish bread cheese?
Or, an Amy, who understands your addiction. That could work. :)
[jk] Give her one. Then she'll certainly understand. On the other hand, she might decide that since she can't fix the consequences of eating them herself, she won't fix it for anyone else. [/jk]

Back