Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

As Bondo is not here, I suppose it falls to me to pull mook duty :V

I shall fulfill this duty to the best of my abilities!

Don't worry people, no matter what positions you wish to find among yourself I am still willing to rule you all as an unstoppable God King. I know it will be a difficult position, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

I am ready for some jolly cooperation since of course we won't be killing each other!

Okay, the IC will start tonight. Reminder, if the Fluffy Bunny says you can't do it, then you can't do it on pain of sudden Primate Murder.

Anyway, more seriously, just be cool and have fun. Giventhere's 11 of you, ive upped the number of total cards to include a third set. So, besides you guys, there's 21 cards plus other goodies.

So I'm curious, just how many magical girls are there? My own submission isn't a magical girl, mainly due to the lack of miniskirts or being a girl (Though he might be able to do something about that actually), but otherwise he fits pretty well. He even has his embarrassing outfit for when his class card is loaded.

So I'm curious, just how many magical girls are there? My own submission isn't a magical girl, mainly due to the lack of miniskirts or being a girl (Though he might be able to do something about that actually), but otherwise he fits pretty well. He even has his embarrassing outfit for when his class card is loaded.
Consider the lack of Kaleido Stick, probably there won't be any magical girls. Then again, by the time of Drei, Prisma is pretty much Heaven Feels Redux Badend Afterstory, you won't have to worry about the magical girl of it much.

Young female? Yes. Magical? No.
Severely traumatized and unlikely to work well with anyone? Also yes.

Grown Man with a Male Class-Card here CX

My character might qualify as a Nasu-Mahou Shoujo, if you stretch the definition a little.:)

Back