Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

Just trying to figure out stuff here so we can actually figure out who gets the Caster between the two of us.

Yeah, its a rather annoying issue to say the least, considering this character really revolves around the Class in question for backstory and personality.

I mean I could try and generate another, but I'm sure each class has strong contenders and I don't want to risk a subpar effort.

Worse comes to worse we can through a D100 and whoever has the highest stays (with a mod to check in case of a deleted post).

Yeah, its a rather annoying issue to say the least, considering this character really revolves around the Class in question for backstory and personality.

I mean I could try and generate another, but I'm sure each class has strong contenders and I don't want to risk a subpar effort.

Worse comes to worse we can through a D100 and whoever has the highest stays (with a mod to check in case of a deleted post).
Same, especially with my particular card.

@BlackHadou its just the same Class right, not the same Servant?

Not to mention that since we both set up our characters to take advantage/compliment that specific Caster one of us is going to have to completely revamp their sheet.

Definitely.

Its kind of hilarious in its own way, since I'm fairly sure that particular Caster is the best that either one of could use for our builds (and I'm quite interesting in seeing yours later).

Hypothetically, can two of the same class work?

Definitely.

Its kind of hilarious in its own way, since I'm fairly sure that particular Caster is the best that either one of could use for our builds (and I'm quite interesting in seeing yours later).

Hypothetically, can two of the same class work?
Look. Talk it out with each other. I need to research the spirit in question. We may be able to pull off a older/younger divide.

I may or may not have a decent alternate option I'm potentially looking into.

Look. Put bluntly, saying shit happened today is a understatement. You have a day time extension. I'm going to go collapse.

Get yourself a green coffee extract + natural cola drink.

It was suprisngly enjoyable, even if it contained stevia (otherwise known as a the devil in sugar substitute form)

Okay, waiting on Sucal for discussions on how he will go forward regarding Class. We may have a solution for the Sucal/Burning issue. Once I know what I'm doing, I will proceed to selecting players. Please wait warmly, this will be up by the weekend. Apologies for all the delays.

Okay, waiting on Sucal for discussions on how he will go forward regarding Class. We may have a solution for the Sucal/Burning issue. Once I know what I'm doing, I will proceed to selecting players. Please wait warmly, this will be up by the weekend. Apologies for all the delays.
No big issue..please remember my sheet s a WIP, though...

Back