Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

Hmm.

Are there any servant classes you don't have a sheet for yet?

I could always make a variation for another class, though I'd likely need to dilute my sheet to do so (just looking at options currently).

I could also be the Grand version of the class!

Technically? No, unless your going to go non-standard, which... well, the system wasn't really intended to take, but your welcome to submit one.

Honestly, my shortage appears to ironically be one of Saber's.
Consider my Class chosen (faster to stick with Saber at this point).

Not that I would mind seeing you shove him into Avenger, considering it's one of 2 classes he doesn't fit as due to the Card Holder, but fair enough.

Everyone can guess what servant I'd go with if I went Avenger.

Which admittedly would be cool, but I'd need to do major changes to the backstory 'fighting' style.

Everyone can guess what servant I'd go with if I went Avenger.

Which admittedly would be cool, but I'd need to do major changes to the backstory 'fighting' style.
Submit Pimp Jean. Give her sunglasses, a pimp coat, replace the flag with a jewel encrusted cane, and turn her into the embodiment of New Orleans. The Saint of New Orleans uses a hurricane instead of fire of course.

Actually, if you don't want to do this, I totally am.

Submit Pimp Jean. Give her sunglasses, a pimp coat, replace the flag with a jewel encrusted cane, and turn her into the embodiment of New Orleans. The Saint of New Orleans uses a hurricane instead of fire of course.

Actually, if you don't want to do this, I totally am.

Its more her personality that I like playing with over her powers anyway (it really doesn't suit the character concept, but gah).

So have fun trying (I can always try for a future Prisma thing if this is a success)

Ah, damn. I just PM @BlackHadou about me choosing Saber.
Sorry... In my defense I've been leaving it open for whatever Bunn' needed as my [personal] NP / code dictates, and the sheet was a Saber to start with theoretical parameters and directions prepared on the same Heroic Spirit if other classes were more helpful for them.

Back