Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

I know this is stupid to ask, but...

If I'm gonna submit, it would be anyone right?

And can I submit here and not the PM? I want to be fair and let them know.*Wink*
You can theoretically submit whatever humanoid you want. Don't be surprised if BlackHadou rejects it because it's too strong, makes no sense, or whatever reason he feels makes it unsuited for the game.

Actually make changes if you are told there are problems with your app.

Bunny has said that PMs are just because we're more likely to try to kill each other than not. You are free to post it in this thread. Be aware, however, that if everyone gangs up on you and you refuse to address or adequately explain things, I'm probably going to ask a Mod to remove you from the thread because you're a disruption.

The *wink* thing makes me feel like you'd be doing that on purpose, which is against the rules.

Um... Okay...

Well, let me post our residential(and annoying to you guys)butt monkey.

Name: Akuseru Burugosu(Or just Axel, as few of you want)
Bloodline Trait: He is born with a connection to the World, with a curse that he'll become a Counter Guardian if died.

Physical Appearance: He is a man with black hair, dark brown eye and a beard. He wore a black shirt underneath his blue coat and black pant, with a what scarf around him.

Magecraft: He learn some form of Runecraft and know many Witchcraft.
Element: Wind
Origin: Soulcraft

History: A mercenary, he has no memory of who he was before he's seven, and so journeyed through the world when he's old enough, wanted to learn of his mystery past and looking for a family. He was know for facing dangerous Dead Apostle on his own, and is known for disobeying people's order, no matter the superiority. While most people describe him as a lazy boy with laid-back attitude who seem to like acting dramatic; in reality, he was just a young man who has a strange voice of a female as his companion, but never trust that girl. For some reason, he sometime wore what he think as a perfect disguise, in a form of a dresses and hat that look like its from the old London.

Class Card: Assassin
Heroic Spirit: Mysterious Heroine X

There, is there changes you guys wanted?

Last edited:
Um... Okay...

Well, let me post our residential(and annoying to you guys)butt monkey.

Name: Akuseru Burugosu(Or just Axel, as few of you want)
Bloodline Trait: He is born with a connection to the World, with a curse that he'll become a Counter Guardian if died.

Physical Appearance: He is a man with black hair, dark brown eye and a beard. He wore a black shirt underneath his blue coat and black pant, with a what scarf around him.

Magecraft: He learn some form of Runecraft and know many Witchcraft.
Element: Unknown
Origin: Soulcraft

History: A mercenary, he has no memory of who he was before he's seven, and so journeyed through the world when he's old enough, wanted to learn of his mystery past and looking for a family. He was know for facing dangerous Dead Apostle on his own, and is known for disobeying people's order, no matter the superiority. In reality, he was just a young man who has a strange voice of a female as his companion, but never trust that girl.

Class Card: Rider, Caster, Assassin or Lancer
Heroic Spirit: Boudicca, Tamano-no-Mae, Mysterious Heroine X or Bryndhil.

There, is there changes you guys wanted?
Need more details. That's too little to go on. And pick a damned hero, don't give me a list or you get Dantes.

And you don't want Dantes. I promise you. That goes for the rest of you, too. Making me pick your spirit will end poorly for you.

I still need to remake my servant sheet, or just do another character with a sheet I already have finished. Making good sheets is so much harder on a phone though. :cry:

So wanted to make a Edmund Dantes sheet for one of the Grail RPs but never got around to it. Now Grand Order beat me. :cry:

Last edited:
Need more details. That's too little to go on. And pick a damned hero, don't give me a list or you get Dantes.

And you don't want Dantes. I promise you. That goes for the rest of you, too. Making me pick your spirit will end poorly for you.
Um... How much detail do you want? I'm not refusing, but I may need to be specific.(Sorry Bunny-San!)

Btw will there be any mana constraints like in a master sustaining a servant? Like if someone did class card Heracles, would they have any difficulties?

Will any constructs we make in class card form stay after class card is uninstalled?
Don't tell me you're going with EMIYA.
If you meant by weapon or NP created after Install then no.
Anything created with pure knowledge and using existing material will probably stay though, sort of like the homunculies or puppets of Caster of Black in F/A.

Back