Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

I too, am a bunny.

Disregard the Demon Hybrid in my avatar, she is also a bunny.

So, submission sent in.

Decided against a Homunculus, though I was considering it for a while. Instead, you get the crazy one.

...yeah, I'm not gonna have time to make a submission, I'm basically swamped until May.

Damn shame, but I hope you guys have fun...

The college train has no brakes.

Quick question for the 'in character' type thing.

Would we be starting with our class cards or picked up in game (mostly for the backstory).

...yeah, I'm not gonna have time to make a submission, I'm basically swamped until May.

Damn shame, but I hope you guys have fun...

The college train has no brakes.
I'll have a fun Fate RP waiting for you in May, plus PS very soon. *points at profile post*

Eh, I'm gonna have to back out of this before I get in too deep. I'll wait on Undertow or Re:Apocrypha to potentially sink, and keep a lurking eye on this while taking notes for Grand Adventure while I await more players for SSS.

I'm almost tempted to try and put together an OC magus with a Mystic Eye of Depth Perception (which mostly just makes up for the lack of the other eye) and Berserker for his class card. Berserker especially gets interesting because it's not something to invoke as lightly as the other cards, so he'll be busy honing his own personal skills because his Card isn't good for practice.

I'm almost tempted to try and put together an OC magus with a Mystic Eye of Depth Perception (which mostly just makes up for the lack of the other eye) and Berserker for his class card. Berserker especially gets interesting because it's not something to invoke as lightly as the other cards, so he'll be busy honing his own personal skills because his Card isn't good for practice.
Mystic Eye of Depth Perception... Does it let you tell if a book's crap?

Honestly, you'd think it would be better to go for a weaker class card if your going for a stronger base. That way you can use it more often. Berserkers tend to be mana intensive after all.

Mystic Eye of Depth Perception... Does it let you tell if a book's crap?
Nah, simply gives him the advantage of stereoscopic vision with just the one eye, and the ability to make other magi freak out when they mishear it. Mostly just for the puns, and maybe so I can have an excuse to shove a Mystic Code in the other socket.

Nah, simply gives him the advantage of stereoscopic vision with just the one eye, and the ability to make other magi freak out when they mishear it. Mostly just for the puns, and maybe so I can have an excuse to shove a Mystic Code in the other socket.

Does the pun even work assuming everyone speaks Japanese here?

Back