Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

Well, @BlackHadou.

Now that it's started, I have to ask: things work like in Prisma? Any relevant differences?

I feel we should know if our Cards are sentient or our personalities change when they're in use or something.

And since the "T" word can't be used now. I'd just say that's a he here.

Also, anyone here want to flaunt their crazy bloodline powers, too.

Okay, two things.

1. Why does everyone keep their Card by their chest? Can't you be a normal person and keep it strapped to your thigh or something?

2. Why do you all feel compelled to reveal what card you have? What's the logic here?

Okay, two things.

1. Why does everyone keep their Card by their chest? Can't you be a normal person and keep it strapped to your thigh or something?

2. Why do you all feel compelled to reveal what card you have? What's the logic here?
Because it's harder to have someone reach into your shirt to get your card then it is to be pickpocket normally and I suppose just because the game's not technically something were we have to fight each other so we may as well reveal some stuff. Is revealing the class really that big of a deal anyway, there's a bunch of possibilities for each class after all.

Okay, two things.

I did neither of these!

Therefore I have the advantage! the first napkin!

Okay, two things.

1. Assuming your character is a male, not exactly the best place to strap your secret weapon, not to mention wearing a thigh-belt is some bold fashion statement and bound to draw some attention unless you are in some weird JRPG worlds. Also, it's difficult to lose the card that way or for some pickpocket to steal it from you. Don't you guys in America usually carry personal firearms in torso or inner pockets or something? Maybe it's something like that.

2. Dramatical entrance(opening post). Not that it's matter much, I guess. So it's a matter of personal preferences?:???:

1. Assuming your character is a male, not exactly the best place to strap your secret weapon, not to mention wearing a thigh-belt is some bold fashion statement and bound to draw some attention unless you are in some weird JRPG worlds. Also, it's difficult to lose the card that way or for some pickpocket to steal it from you. Don't you guys in America usually carry personal firearms in torso or inner pockets or something? Maybe it's something like that.

2. Dramatical entrance(opening post). Not that it's matter much, I guess. So it's a matter of personal preferences?:???:
I was making a joke about canon Prisma, where the magical girls keep the cards in a holster on their thighs.

Ignoring that I'm 'American' in only the loosest sense of the word, a shoulder holster is slung under your arm, with the gun resting in your armpit. Completely different from keeping it in a pocket on the inside of your jacket or whatever.

I was mostly curious. My 'dramatic reveal' will most likely involve me actually using it, not just laying it out from the intro.

I already did my dramatic reveal!

*Completely misses the point*

Anyway, im heading home. Who needs a reply? I can get to it in like 2 hours.

I was making a joke about canon Prisma, where the magical girls keep the cards in a holster on their thighs.

Ignoring that I'm 'American' in only the loosest sense of the word, a shoulder holster is slung under your arm, with the gun resting in your armpit. Completely different from keeping it in a pocket on the inside of your jacket or whatever.

I was mostly curious. My 'dramatic reveal' will most likely involve me actually using it, not just laying it out from the intro.

Oh, never realize that as a joke. Thanks for the clarification. Still, I think most pick the chest pocket since it was a more secure place than typical pant pocket or the like.

Dramatic reveal would usually be the actual Install transformation, wouldn't it?

I already did my dramatic reveal!

*Completely misses the point*

Anyway, im heading home. Who needs a reply? I can get to it in like 2 hours.

Add me in, if you don't mind.

Okay, two things.

1. Pants pocket
  2. I dunno, everyone else was doing it.

Okay, two things.

My card snuck itself aboard, so not like my character can move it. Much the same on #2, my guy lacks the awareness to do anything enough to reveal CX

@BlackHadou Feel free to throw me a post if you wish, probably wandering to a store anyways.

Back