Fate/Fake Prisma (OOC/Interest Check)

The one time I'm specifically trying to avoid the yuri and I have my PC crush on Kogilko, just my luck.

Surrender to the Yuri. Resistance is futile.

(Also, just to make sure, Oneechan and Oniichan sound the same when spoken, right?)

I think they sound slightly different, just the vowels. Then again, I've only had one semester of Japanese, so I'm not exactly a strong authority on it. Go watch some anime!

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Ψυχή

Unless you can pierce Presence Concealment without a Card, you did not notice Shika. She is the exact opposite of obvious right now.

@Ψυχή

Unless you can pierce Presence Concealment without a Card, you did not notice Shika. She is the exact opposite of obvious right now.
A) How could I known you were using that?
B) You still looked at / gave focus to the alley prior where everyone else is going, which was what I was referring to seeing IC, not the kimono thing

Last edited:
A) How could I known you were using that?
Maybe me making an explicit reference to people being oblivious to my presence- not ignoring, not uncaring, does not know she is there? The things I write have meaning.
B) You still looked at / gave focus to the alley prior where everyone else is going, which was what I was referring to seeing IC, not the kimono thing

Shika glancing around, in a huge crowd, then moving in a different direction is enough to warrant 'she's totally paying attention to that one alleyway!'?

Like, I'm not 100% on you even having line of sight to her, let alone somehow divining that she's at all interested in the alley.

Maybe me making an explicit reference to people being oblivious to my presence- not ignoring, not uncaring, does not know she is there? The things I write have meaning.
Um...Sorry?

I meant more in the "You didn't have to say what you were using to be oblivious, partly because I was thinking of beforehand...?" I mean, I was pretty sure, but...

:(

Shika glancing around, in a huge crowd, then moving in a different direction is enough to warrant 'she's totally paying attention to that one alleyway!'?

Like, I'm not 100% on you even having line of sight to her, let alone somehow divining that she's at all interested in the alley.
*sigh* lemme lay out my logic first...

-Got bumped into by Illya at an intersection
-Her light crossed changed and she crossed the street
-I patiently wait to go the other way for crossing, before seeing Illya'a interaction with Nani and being followed
-while waiting for the light as I keep an eye on the alley and people around to be sure bad shit ain't happening:
Shika's Perspective said:
Looking around, she started to mentally debate the merits of the hotels around her when she noticed a white blur move into an alleyway.

The one from before? Shika was about to move on when she noticed a group of people converging on that same alleyway. This normally wouldn't warrant her attention, but something bothered her.

Increasing her pace, Shika half-jogged away from the crowds, finding a small alcove where she wasn't immediately visible. Her hand went into the carefully stitched pocket in her shirt, finding the Card she stored there.
-Considering that I had not moved and saw Illya turn back towards me and the intersection and go into the alley, I assumed that I'd see you nearly go in before hesitation / the half-jog.

And at the end of that, with everybody staring/looking/moving, my character decided that his worries are far less likely to come to pass if 5+(..?) people are in the alley vs a young school girl (Illya) charging in after some guy (Nani) with only 1 woman on her heels, and chose consciously to not get involved lest he hears something out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Um...Sorry?

I meant more in the "You didn't have to say what you were using to be oblivious, partly because I was thinking of beforehand...?" I mean, I was pretty sure, but...

:(*sigh* lemme lay out my logic first...

-Got bumped into by Illya at an intersection
-Her light crossed changed and she crossed the street
-I patiently wait to go the other way for crossing, before seeing Illya'a interaction with Nani and being followed
-while waiting for the light as I keep an eye on the alley and people around to be sure bad shit ain't happening:-Considering that I had not moved and saw Illya turn back towards me and the intersection and go into the alley, I assumed that I'd see you nearly go in before hesitation / the half-jog.

And at the end of that, with everybody staring/looking/moving, my character decided that his worries are far less likely to come to pass if 5+(..?) people are in the alley vs a young school girl (Illya) charging in after some guy (Nani) with only 1 woman on her heels, and chose consciously to not get involved lest he hears something out of the ordinary.
Look, all Azrael is saying is that you really shouldn't have had any reason to notice his character. You thought she was using something a magus could see through, that's fine. Now that you know she isn't, you can edit appropriately.

Look, all Azrael is saying is that you really shouldn't have had any reason to notice his character. You thought she was using something a magus could see through, that's fine. Now that you know she isn't, you can edit appropriately.
N-No, that's exactly the opposite of what I was saying!!! (EDIT really, more correct sentence would be "that was not what I was saying at all")

I was saying I saw her prior to / at the time when she went to the side half-jogging where following that the PC happened. I even specifically chose not to include the final paragraph of the quote wherein PC was in effect because that was absolutely not relevant to the post I had made IC...!

Last edited:
N-No, that's exactly the opposite of what I was saying!!! (EDIT really, more correct sentence would be "that was not what I was saying at all")

I was saying I saw her prior to / at the time when she went to the side half-jogging where following that the PC happened. I even specifically chose not to include the final paragraph of the quote wherein PC was in effect because that was absolutely not relevant to the post I had made IC...!
What's the significance of her jogging to an alcove? It's not like she left it, after all.

-Considering that I had not moved and saw Illya turn back towards me and the intersection and go into the alley, I assumed that I'd see you nearly go in before hesitation / the half-jog.
From the outside, Shika would have looked at the white haired girl (an unusual sight on it's own) for a few seconds then jog away.

She made no move to go directly to her, or anything else. Just saw her, looked for a while, then strode purposefully away.

Regardless, I don't care too much about this- it's really not a huge deal. Edit your post, leave it be, whatever. I'm going to bed now.

From the outside, Shika would have looked at the white haired girl (an unusual sight on it's own) for a few seconds then jog away.

She made no move to go directly to her, or anything else. Just saw her, looked for a while, then strode purposefully away.

Regardless, I don't care too much about this- it's really not a huge deal. Edit your post, leave it be, whatever. I'm going to bed now.
Right, sleep well; Sorry to have given the wrong impression about the PC-stuff...

If anyone else has issues with my perspective, PM might be better? *shrug* either way...

Last edited:
Back