Falling Iron (IM MCU/WORM)

Iron Man's first patrol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really liked Dragon and Jarvis' interaction, however I don't get what Toni thinks he can do to prevent the Simurgh from using his equipment.

I really hope Taylor isn't in the bank just as someone tries to rob it.

Heavy energy cannon mounted on a AC-130? Probably engage from out of Simurgh's range?
Considering that he's designing them with Explodium I'm guessing they know that Ziz will attack them as soon as possible (or sooner, damn precogs). In fact I'm fairly sure that in th near future Endbringer battles are going to consist of desperate battles to keep the heavy guns safe and aimed to the enemy with the heroes keeping at least two of those flying in opposite sides of town and with Thinkers acting as spotters while the Endbringers try to shoot them down with radical new tricks.

Hmm... does the knock-off armour support remote deployment, I wonder...

JARViS: "Sir, I think that Taylor's ready to field-test the Chrysalis"
Tony: "Oh?" *looks around* "Where is she?"
JARVIS: "Taylor is in the middle of a bank robbery"

Taylor at a bank? Either nothing happens, she goes to another bank than the Central one or the Undersiders are f*cked :cool:

Falling Iron XI

The Sleeper is not moving from the Uriels,
I believe that should be "Urals" if it's referring to the mountain range
'Not at all, but you should try to understand him. He is a very complex person. I would not be surprised if he makes his goals to ruin Wilkin's career.
"makes it one of his" or something like that

Not so much going on otherwise, but it wraps a few things up for now and sets other things up nicely.

Heavy energy cannon mounted on a AC-130? Probably engage from out of Simurgh's range?
I was referring to the fact that he seemed to be designing a self destruct to prevent the Simurgh from taking control of the equipment(and was actually expecting that to work). Firing from long range might work, but would be more likely to result in 'blue-on-blue' incidents

Big Green really needs a stress-relief squeezeball tho. Or Reed Richards. :p

He's got a good substitute with Weld...

Hulk - *Furiously squeezing Weld*
Weld - Well there are only a few ways to seperate some metals... I've been carrying around this load of [insert metal here] and he also get's the kinks out of my back! *Moans in happiness and relief*

...I just misread SS as Social Security and I don't even know WHY?!?!

on that note, I really hope there's an elderly parahuman with that name. Or a really awesome thinker who specializes in diplomacy.

I was referring to the fact that he seemed to be designing a self destruct to prevent the Simurgh from taking control of the equipment(and was actually expecting that to work). Firing from long range might work, but would be more likely to result in 'blue-on-blue' incidents
In this case Blue-on Blue would be considered an acceptable loss, especially if the shot is tanked by Alexandria or Dragon (plus a few unfortunate locals) and it resulted in an early departure. It wouldbe far more useful against other Endbringers such as Leviathan or even Behemoth (if Jarvis time the attack with kinetic strikes to prevent him from redirecting the impulse).

I'm not sure what you mean by Blue on Blue there? But AC-130's specialize in 'medium' aerial range combat. And they don't normally have such a heavy weapon.

I believe that should be "Urals" if it's referring to the mountain range

"makes it one of his" or something like that

Not so much going on otherwise, but it wraps a few things up for now and sets other things up nicely.

Typos, thanks for the corrections.

I'm not sure what you mean by Blue on Blue there? But AC-130's specialize in 'medium' aerial range combat. And they don't normally have such a heavy weapon.
blue-on-blue is a term for friendly fire incident. And I was responding to someone suggesting Tony was going to be making very long range weapons to attack the Simurgh from outside her range. I did not think you intended that.

Blue on Blue - a friendly fire incident involving police or law enforcement.
Fixed.
Your team is blue, the enemy is red. 'blue-on-blue' is two blue forces shooting each other. If has nothing to do with the color of the uniform they wear.

Back