Extra Credits: Extra Sci Fi

How, everything in the video is their own original content?
Hence the word "false." Literally anyone can issue a copyright claim on literally any video regardless of whether or not it actually contains copyrighted material or they own the copyright. YouTube doesn't actually bother to check.

Hence the word "false." Literally anyone can issue a copyright claim on literally any video regardless of whether or not it actually contains copyrighted material or they own the copyright. YouTube doesn't actually bother to check.
Huh, so If I were to issue a copyright claim on something owned by a big corporation it would get taken down and I'd suffer zero consequences?

Huh, so If I were to issue a copyright claim on something owned by a big corporation it would get taken down and I'd suffer zero consequences?
I don't know if that would work on a corporate YouTube account, and they have lawyers to fight it, but against normal YouTube channels? Yeah, false copyright strikes and being demonetized are just a part of life. Hence why they're mostly funded through Patreon and sponsorship these days.

I'm ashamed to admit that Left Hand of Darkness remains the only LeGuin book that I've read so far, despite me liking it quite a bit. It didn't leave that much of an impression on me though, perhaps exactly because it was so much of an reaction to the classic pulpy Men of ProgressTM that I'm not that familiar with.

Back