Everyone is Zaealix Mafia (Mafia)

I hope someone fucking pushes me fuck at least it's something to talk about.

@Shadell fwiw I think your the only slot that's active that I really just do not have a read on and I think that's justification enough under the circumstances where a lot of this feels either 'solved' or easily solvable barring some curveballs that may or may not even be there.

I don't think voting a NAI player (when you had pretty clearly stated townreads on me early game and I have no clue where that shifted) over several stated scumreads is ever a good move, particularly when you think your existing reads that sew the game up are too convenient.

I don't think voting a NAI player (when you had pretty clearly stated townreads on me early game and I have no clue where that shifted) over several stated scumreads is ever a good move, particularly when you think your existing reads that sew the game up are too convenient.

I think there's 3 scum left.

I don't think Scia is actually going to flip maf.

I think LDJ is evil under the circumstances of two.

The rest of the players I'm meh on either self resolve tonight and that leaves basically you and draxy as my primary range for active scum members and then one low hanging fruit member.

I think Draxy has slightly higher equity for town at the moment so process of Elim kinda leaves me scratching my head.

Didn't see any conversation on this earlier.

There was a question about the roleblock which might be pertient and which I did not want to reveal back then , but on a reread is important, namely that the roleblock says I would get the ire of the collective because I would apear as scum despite being a member of the collective. Which seems more like scum roleblock, and so far no one had anounced that they got roleblocked , so they might be able to corobate that.

Can we confirm there's a town roleblocker and this is indeed scum roleblock and not town? Haven't seen any claims on role block today, though Nic did have that power according to young. Does someone want to claim to have placed this and confirm it wasn't Nic cause described flavour sounds like them with their reveal? Might be more comfortable voting if I knew there where other roleblockers out there.

Could of been a false roleblock claim d2 as well though, not sure.

I'm going to hard claim that I visited Comi last night but not what I did.

But nothing's ever STOPPED
(Music and lines, rhythm and melodies)
Take us to the TOP
(So many nights, so many memories)

Last edited:
A Small Victory for Zaealix!
Nobody seems to be quite sure what to do this Thursday, but eventually something resembling a consensus is reached. The Zaealices really just end up going for the lowest-hanging fruit this time - but perhaps the lowest-hanging fruit produces the best wine! Or wait no it's mafia wine isn't a good thing ah I mean sdfssdf WHATEVER

@Scia has been voted out. They were ComiTurtle, a member of the Anti-Zaealix Initiative.

Oh yeah and also @Young Pyromancer got dayvigged lol. They were Zaealix, a member of the Zaealix Collective.

Night Three begins now, and will end in . Day Four will then begin at .

…I-
I'm sorry.

I should have thought things through. I see that now. Zaealix-Sen… Zaealix wouldn't , didn't , want this, this MESS-.

I tried to make you more like them, but… that only led to fighting. I thought it was the fault of those resisting, and if everyone was as good as Senpai they'd all get along, but…

I'm sorry it took the dead body of the one I loved to make me realize what I'd done.

So, I-
I'm sorry for making all you someone other than you were. I'm sorry, Zaealix, for being a coward, and never being good enough for you, and I'm sorry for selfishly trying to be with you anyways. I'm sorry for all the people who've died because of me, and all the people who will come to die, and all the people who care about them, and-

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for ever- ever even thinking a- a wretched thing like me could be worth- thy of happiness.

I'm going to leave now. Before I ruin things even more. You all are- you still hold a small part of Zaealix in you, and- I want to respect that, I think. So please- please, live, and let some fraction of Zaealix survive.

I hope you can find happiness, not for me, but for yourselves, and the person who lives on through you. I know it's selfish, but-

I guess even in the end, I still can't stop hoping, huh?

A Noisy Night of Nothing
This time I am Hugh Donnetono, but your DM!
Sadly this iteration of me won't be half the thread activity, being as I am not a player.

Last night was filled with the natter of a particularly noisesome Zaealix, drawing the ire and fire of any Zaealix trying to act.
Shockingly, every Zaealix and Zaealixalike is still present afterwards.

Day Four has begun, and will end Feb 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM

Back