Everyone is Zaealix Mafia (Mafia)

Okay no comment on any of the rest of that, but this bit is just straight up a lie. Y'all were already focusing YP and attendant nonsense, I didn't draw attention to it, I just explained why I thought it was nonsense and tried to actually find scum.

Gah! Sorry that's me badly wording it and my bad memory, your big post on votes is about the first thing I could remember from then and thought that was where the young conversation seriously started stalling everything else, (ignoring the early rush of votes) but looking back did pop up occasionally before that and wasn't really much other talk. Might also be a little biased because I really don't like the tendency you seem to have of focusing on one thing ignoring all else, that you focused on all the votes for young, yet also didn't do a similar vote breakdown of 99, especially when he had already flipped town so likely had scum in the wagon, really rubbed me a bit wrong. Like I was really expecting you to make one all d2, and I know you looked at the other votes cause you honed in on Scia who was a member of the 99 wagon in your original post and much of the arguments you were making would be applicable to the 99 wagon as well, so really struck me as strange when you eventually didn't do so.

Well I would argue that , really there is no case against me ? I feel its " Oh yeah scia is acting as usually, lets just kill her for that."
ANd trying to gather my readings, despite the short time.

Adhoc vote count started by ComiTurtle on Feb 23, 2022 at 5:46 PM, finished with 142 posts and 7 votes.

While I think there are like only 2 mafia left, the amount of votes is really disappointing.

Adhoc vote count started by ComiTurtle on Feb 23, 2022 at 5:46 PM, finished with 142 posts and 7 votes.

While I think there are like only 2 mafia left, the amount of votes is really disappointing.

close to eod by 45 I know but what do you make of maf targeting Hailcapital?

Do you really believe YP is town?

And do you believe zae is still possible scum? I could shift to shadell...but I feel it's bad form given 45 minutes on a day vig. Otherwise It's between YP or Zae right now.

Gah! Sorry that's me badly wording it and my bad memory, your big post on votes is about the first thing I could remember from then and thought that was where the young conversation seriously started stalling everything else, (ignoring the early rush of votes) but looking back did pop up occasionally before that and wasn't really much other talk. Might also be a little biased because I really don't like the tendency you seem to have of focusing on one thing ignoring all else, that you focused on all the votes for young, yet also didn't do a similar vote breakdown of 99, especially when he had already flipped town so likely had scum in the wagon, really rubbed me a bit wrong. Like I was really expecting you to make one all d2, and I know you looked at the other votes cause you honed in on Scia who was a member of the 99 wagon in your original post and much of the arguments you were making would be applicable to the 99 wagon as well, so really struck me as strange when you eventually didn't do so.
I didn't do a huge breakdown on 99 because I was not 100% sure the YP wagon had scum on it like I was with the YP wagon. I did side-eye the people who jumped from YP to to 99 a little, but as it turns out they were both town.

Also I actually only caught the Scia thing accidentally as I was reading through the EoD to collect the data on the YP wagon and went "Wait a minute, wtf is this?"

tbf we have 7 out of like 10 people left, it's just really scattered.

And do you believe zae is still possible scum? I could shift to shadell...but I feel it's bad form given 45 minutes on a day vig. Otherwise It's between YP or Zae right now.

Why Zaealix, not sure I've seen much of an argument for him before?

Hailcapital looked town and was active and pushed for things and was willing to put in work, and wasn't a me or a you who were in the spotlight for protection, so it was simply one of the more reasonable kill options on the table, and with Nictis being the likely strategy leader of the mafia faction its not a surprising play and not very indicative outside of just good scum targeting.

I believe YP isn't mafia scum, I think they could be 3rd party but I do think town is likely.

Zae could be scum, could be town I just don't have enough information to have more than a sort of location read which puts them mostly equal to the general populous of scum likelihood.

Comi If that Shadells vote is real and not pressure I'll hop btw

Okay, let's talk Ori. Before I was kinda neutral on Ori's D1, at a more thorough review, it's fine? Low activity early on, but I can't judge there. There's an early weakly justified vote on 99L that stays pretty persistently and would be much worse if it wasn't an early D1 vote with some later explanation and back and forth on the two wagons, but the changes on Ori's vote over the day look natural and well-reasoned. I don't get strong towny vibes, but I don't see anything major that screams scum.

424 is Ori's big post D2, and it's, again, not incredibly strong and would be clearer with a YP flip, but I'm inclined to be okay with it. Also, we see strong suspicions on CCC and LDJ and some on Scia as well. This falls in line with post 777 where these suspicions are restated for LDJ.

OTOH, I hate this post profoundly.

Please, have, like, a fucking justification before pushing a wagon on me 15 minutes before the bell?

Rather, sheeping highly confirmed town over voting pretty strongly restated suspicions over multiple days while the leading wagon is also someone suspected because they don't have a good read on me and have stated this repeatedly is, frankly, sus. It's not a towny motive for killing.

I'd push Ori for this, but I do have scum equity on Scia and I'm not swapping off a leading wagon in a way that gets me dead.

Looking over the day does look real.

I'm busy and I need more corpses, for analysis, Nictis played mostly like Nictis, and Snickers only reasonable link is YP, but they also were gunning to eliminate them twice over. As was Nictis which I think actually paints YP in a positive light, and would prefer they not be your elimination tonight, even if I do not really get their night claim.

To explain knowing Nictis, they play mostly accurately to their real reads even as scum, and them being all about "YP is the SK" reads very genuine as Nictis's real thoughts, and as Scum that is a good thing for him to go for both credit and defending his allies. Additionally with a role name like Prime Zaealix, almost certainly a godfather.

Honestly I'm mostly feeling a Shadell Elimination as being accurate, but I just don't have the time to dive into exactly why, and unlike last phase where I played the whole day knowing I had scum to reveal at the end I have no such reveal at this time.

I apologize for not being very present, I'm trying to jump in when I can and am able to and my at least sort of town-core idea about me really means I should be pushing this game more.

Nictis's vote was on Ori before swap at end of day.

Can say Shadell is one of those I've not been 100% on, might have to review quickly but think they've been pretty aligned with devil a fair bit if I'm remembering correctly.

Nictis trying to protect him? Pretty sure they voted against young both days?
Eh, cooking up a vote is one thing. Big multi-quote effort-posts are something else though. higher investment makes it less likely for him to be like 'lol jk' about it...Though the trouble is, Nictis has been described as a chaos gremlin, and beyond that he's kind of a high-energy poster, so stuff like that might be something he considers well worth the effort.
That said, Beyond chasing the Young Pyro thing I've got nothing but guesses...

@Shadell fwiw I think your the only slot that's active that I really just do not have a read on and I think that's justification enough under the circumstances where a lot of this feels either 'solved' or easily solvable barring some curveballs that may or may not even be there.

Back