EURPG 1700 - GSRP Edition

Should probably make this official, so I'm resigning from the Ottomans. To be frank, they're in an absolute mess and I don't have the time to sort them out.

I'll take the ottomans instead
You are approved for Spain. Welcome to the game!

The Ottomans will remain NPC for at least the next turn and their in game situation is something a new player to the game may find frustrating to navigate. A German or Italian state would be a better starting point to learn how the game works.
I can wait if that's fine if not then sure I'll take some.e random state @Cloud Strife

Last edited:
Been a good run but I feel like I've done what I set out to so I'll be looking to hand in Denmark-Norway-Sweden

Been a good run but I feel like I've done what I set out to so I'll be looking to hand in Denmark-Norway-Sweden
Thank you for your time playing the game and you are welcome to return to the game at any time!

The Second Kalmar Union will need a new player and the planned turn update will be paused to allow time to recruit a new player. Any interested may post their questions in this thread.

Hello, I have been keeping my eye on this game for some time and now that there is an opening I'd like to apply for Denmark-Norway-Sweden.

...it's happening again, I promise it'll be longer this time

Can I claim George I of Hanover and Morocco please?

Per Discord discussion, I'd like to sign up for the Kingdom of Joseon. Catching up on the IC thread now.

Per further Discord discussion regarding China's NPC status, I'm going to go with Oman instead.

Last edited:
Back