[Endbringer Quest II] Birth of Beasts. (Thread 2)

Blackout785 said:
The Yangban ain't stupid. I'm willing to bet they have some sort of seismic power somewhere amongst their ranks.
Tong Lin Ta, aka Ziggurut. A geokinetic who can create structures, including very large structures with Two reinforcing her.

Blackout785 said:
The Yangban ain't stupid. I'm willing to bet they have some sort of seismic power somewhere amongst their ranks.
Yeah. But we're still an Endbringer. One cape, that's not Legendary in rank, shouldn't be a direct threat.

If we stay too long, though, yes. So maybe ~5 minutes, if not less.

Darik29 said:
Can I ask What Royal Family? I didn't think China had a Royal family. I thought it was a communist/capitalist hybrid state at this point.

Is my knowledge failing me?
Wormverse China is Imperial, and using the Yangban to maintain their hold on power.

DaLintyGuy said:
Yeah. But we're still an Endbringer. One cape, that's not Legendary in rank, shouldn't be a direct threat.

If we stay too long, though, yes. So maybe ~5 minutes, if not less.
Remember who we are talking about. It's not just one geokinetic. It's all of them.

Until a few minutes of our power kicks in, and a few units might have been sent around, away from the capitol/wherever we're attacking.

Hmm. Maybe we should pop the biggest dams in China? Just for kicks and giggles.

DaLintyGuy said:
Until a few minutes of our power kicks in, and a few units might have been sent around, away from the capitol/wherever we're attacking.

Hmm. Maybe we should pop the biggest dams in China? Just for kicks and giggles.
We should also see about hitting any industry. We want everyone to be desperate, fighting each other for limited resources.

Also if there are any skyscrapers we should topple them

Guys, we don't even Need to get Near the Royal Family to cause a panic. Show up several dozen miles out from the Chinese Capitol, then pull a Behemoth and do a slow walk towards said Capitol.

We really just want to off the Yangban, not the Chinese. And hell, if we manage to kick off the Communist Revolution in China by killing off the Yangban, I think I can actually get behind that.

Not good to get distracted. Our primary mission is to break the Yangban. Deaths of anyone except Zero and One won't do it, though death of the entire imperial lineage might. So we need to pin down Zero and One, who are high priority members of the government to be evacuated. So damage is secondary to that. We need damage that would tie up Yangban Mover assets to move them instead of Zero and One.

we break fucking reality apart
but do they have sensors?
I can most people can tell when a 17 foot tall big-ass can of 'fuck you, I break reality by moving' appears nearby. We're kind of distinctive.

Stealth is practically non-existant to most Endbringers by the virtue of the fact that they are Endbringers.

They don't really need it, because they can kill everything with brute force or mind-rape.

I don't think there are any exceptions in canon about this, but if there are, someone please correct me.

Ya but if we fail we could pop that dam as final middle finger to the Yangban. Embarrass them at least.

Spektrum said:
I can most people can tell when a 20 foot tall big-ass can of 'fuck you, I break reality by moving' appears nearby. We're kind of distinctive.

Stealth is practically non-existant to most Endbringers by the virtue of the fact that they are Endbringers.

They don't really need it, because they can kill everything with brute force.

I don't think there are any exceptions in canon about this, but if there are, someone please correct me.
There's that teleporting Endbringer. But yeah, not applicable, any stealth we have must be directed towards misdirection, make them protect the wrong targets.

So, top priority is a Stranger power in this fight.
Oh my, the faces that would be pulled upon witnessing a sneaky Endbringer...

The last wolf said:
Stranger would be ineffective. We still have to accept duels.
We could still use it to set up alpha strike and make sure we can accomplish our objectives. After all, they can't challenge us to a duel if they don't know we are there.

.. I wonder what it's like in the heads of the MC's of these SB quests..

"Go right."

"Your suggestion is wrong. We should go left."

"Go right. "

"Bandwagon vote."

"Go up."

"How are they supposed to go up?"

"Through friendship."

"All of you, shut the hell up. We're going to slide through the 11th dimension and go sideways."

"This is reasonable. Agreed, course of action accepted. Consensus?"

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"Consensus achieved."

"Can we kill an Old One?"

"OMG MCXOLDONE, OTP! LET'S DEW IT, K GAIZE?"

Protagonist: I need a doctor.

EDIT: Protagonist: I don't need a doctor. [PART 2!]

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Well, for argument's sake, let's assume the Chinese allow for international help: Does that make any other option more attractive?
Double post?

Anyhow, no, not really. I mean, a group of Thinkers, smash some more stuff, don't smash stuff in India, or whatever else the options were, but this one means we could possibly send an entire country into anarchy.

Spektrum said:
.. I wonder what it's like in the heads of the MC's of these SB quests..

"Go right."

"Your suggestion is wrong. We should go left."

"Go right. "

"Bandwagon vote."

"Go up."

"How are they supposed to go up?"

"Through friendship."

"All of you, shut the hell up. We're going to slide through the 11th dimension and go sideways."

"This is reasonable. Agreed, course of action accepted. Consensus?"

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"Consensus achieved."

"Can we kill an Old One?"

"OMG MCXOLDONE, OTP! LET'S DEW IT, K GAIZE?"

Protagonist: I need a doctor.
Why can't I like this twice?:)

DaLintyGuy said:
Double post?

Anyhow, no, not really. I mean, a group of Thinkers, smash some more stuff, don't smash stuff in India, or whatever else the options were, but this one means we could possibly send an entire country into anarchy.
All of them hold world class concequences. Whether or not you do them.

EVA-Saiyajin said:
Well, for argument's sake, let's assume the Chinese allow for international help: Does that make any other option more attractive?
Not much. If anything China is the hardest target, as the analysis shows. They have plenty of evacuation ability, we'd need to destroy jet transports and distract their Movers. The target is important and will be protected by significant resources.

Everyone just wants to stick it to the Yangban

Back