[Endbringer Quest II] Birth of Beasts. (Thread 2)

I honestly want to see tis fight the Bone Wraith again. I've got this image in my head, where when he shows up, he ?Screams at us, and we see it as a declaration of solo combat, a thing we Can't ignore.

And then people finally figure out our One on One combat rule. Not a bad thing, mind you. The longer we're fighting with RiTaC going, the better things go for us.

But we're unarguably Different from all other Endbringers seen so far. Interactions be interesting, yo.

[X] America: Killed the cat

Changing my vote, because I can imagine the long term effects our cult could have

Yeah, the problem with China is they have a professional parahuman military unit.

The advantage of China is that they would refuse international aid until too late due to isolationist policies. It's just Yangban and the Golden Ass.

Things to consider:
-Conceal our boosted mobility and increased range of cape capture ability until we can get within range of one of the three targeted capes that are key to the Yangban. They're the big prize here.
-Potentially hold back on RiTaC. We know they'd evacuate their core Yangban capes if they feel threatened, and they have the power to withdraw rapidly. A stealth approach is very important to capturing them.
-Listen to Big Sister this time. Eden knows we made it hard enough for ourselves the last time.

I wonder, when we absorb someone, would we get powers that they aquired with Second triggers? If that's the case someone like Narwhal should prove useful.

Cutting people up from the inside is fun!

Well we're looking at these guys:
Zero - Power removal/Granting Trump. Essential
One - Brainwashing Master. Essential. Delicious
Two - Power enhancer Trump. Secondary
Ziggurut - Geokinetic Shaker, used for construction, Tertiary
Shen Yu - Weakness identifying Thinker, Secondary. Major hazard. Delicious
Jia - Mirror spec Tinker, Tertiary. Major hazard.

To destroy the Yangban, Zero or One must be killed or captured. Two and Shen Yu mainly magnify their efforts and improve their effective power. However, Zero and One are going to flee ASAP, they have no combat ability and will not come to us.
One and Shen Yu are also desirable power types.

That's why we should have picked Wave-motion gun, because the last time the Tinker got away because we had no long-range attacks.

They don't need to be on the battlefield, if memory works they weren't there for Behemoth either.

Zero and One have long term power effects.

Zero - Once split up, the power stays split for a while at least, or the Yangban couldn't send any groups out at all
One - Once brainwashed, they'd need refresher sessions, but it doesn't seem that he has a range limit on the brainwashing fading or they couldn't send groups out either.
Two - Same as Zero and One. The nature of the power makes it implicit that the boost remains for a time, or the Yangban would have limited force projection.

EDIT: Due to Ziggurut, I'm also unsure if burrowing might be such a good idea when they have a powerful geokinetic and a power level booster.

Blackout785 said:
Yangban Zero can be used to share any cape power out across the Yangban, probably with the exception of his own power. By dividing One and Two's power, the brainwashed units will automatically augment all their fractional powers and reinforce the brainwashing continuously.

Guys. Better plan for China. We do as we did before, hold off on activating the Cataclysm. Give the Yangban a fighting chance, or so they think. You Know there going to try to knock out our Crown as soon as we deploy RiTaC.

Hold off on Apocalypse until we're good and ready. Or hell, we might not even need to deploy it, if we simply shatter the Yangban and leave China to enter open civil war.

If we can get the Imperial Family within range of RiTaC they'd be busy evacuating the royals while we wreck the Yangban core, who'd be second priority in the retreat anyway..

Darik29 said:
Guys. Better plan for China. We do as we did before, hold off on activating the Cataclysm. Give the Yangban a fighting chance, or so they think. You Know there going to try to knock out our Crown as soon as we deploy RiTaC.

Hold off on Apocalypse until we're good and ready. Or hell, we might not even need to deploy it, if we simply shatter the Yangban and leave China to enter open civil war.
Personally I only want to use it a little, just enough to cause problems

veekie said:
Personally I want to use it on their royal family. Turn them all crazy and mutant.
Can I ask What Royal Family? I didn't think China had a Royal family. I thought it was a communist/capitalist hybrid state at this point.

Is my knowledge failing me?

Back