It's going to be truly interesting to see how cultivation will develop for the varies races also will Zagreus or Reila find the last Rachni queen egg before it was in canon?

Seeing Zagreus and Reila's relationship develop will be nice especially with how they've both but especially Zagreus have grown and matured and still are as well.

Don't you worry, Zagreus lazed around in JJK for 10 years being the ideal citizen and you saw how he left the place. He is truly despised by the fates🤣
Now that wasn't so much Zagreus fault. It was honestly mostly because he was in Japan in the first place, no other place could possibly end up with something called Tengucifer and be taken as seriously as it was.

EDIT: It hasn't been discussed recently, but how good is Zagreus at awakening others? Geto managed to bring the gap to 1 in 7. But ever since he did his first labour in Pathfinder Zagreus seems capable to awaken pretty much anyone anytime.

Last edited:
Now that wasn't so much Zagreus fault. It was honestly mostly because he was in Japan in the first place, no other place could possibly end up with something called Tengucifer and be taken as seriously as it was.

EDIT: It hasn't been discussed recently, but how good is Zagreus at awakening others? Geto managed to bring the gap to 1 in 7. But ever since he did his first labour in Pathfinder Zagreus seems capable to awaken pretty much anyone anytime.
He can do it on command but it costs him heart's blood, the blessing and the bane of all heroes. The mystery of his second labor, Star Rage, is an intersection between Rher and Dionysus's mysteries. He used it in Kenabres in his fight against Deskari to awaken an entire city and again in the Turian cadets. The problem is that Zagreus doesn't tend to stick around for long and that he refuses to feast on the bounty contained in people's hearts to do it on a bigger scale because he fears it will give people ideas. The benefits of cultivation are such that trading ten years of your lifespan for a Zagreus total makeover and fine tunning as he did with the Turian cadets is a once-in-a-lifetime deal only a fool would refuse. The one in ten rule was the peak performance mortal cultivators can aspire to achieve but Geto and Zagreus are demi-gods.

You have to keep in mind what game-changer heroes are: what was once a mortal with the strength of one hundred and ten men put together then became a demigod that can casually deliver blows with the strength of one million men if they feel like half-assing it. A hero of the first rank has a base power of 210 men, burning one day in one second gives him an 86400 multiplier for a feat with the power of 18.144.000 men. When Zagreus fought Tenguficer he sacrificed ten thousand years which for a normal hero would have been a 315360000000 multiplier but he cheated and rule-lawyered his way into multiplying it by 11 since each of his principles held the essence of another soul.

Now, do you see why heroic cultivators get more wanked than ultramarines in a Matt Ward book? It is not a matter of whether something is possible or not but if they are willing to pay the price. Griffon was 100% right on verbally bashing and tearing the heroes of Olympia a new one! How do guys like that dare to act weak when they are so strong?! Are they retarded or something?

Last edited:
He can do it on command but it costs him heart's blood, the blessing and the bane of all heroes. The mystery of his second labor, Star Rage, is an intersection between Rher and Dionysus's mysteries. He used it in Kenabres in his fight against Deskari to awaken an entire city and again in the Turian cadets. The problem is that Zagreus doesn't tend to stick around for long and that he refuses to feast on the bounty contained in people's hearts to do it on a bigger scale because he fears it will give people ideas. The benefits of cultivation are such that trading ten years of your lifespan for a Zagreus total makeover and fine tunning as he did with the Turian cadets is a once-in-a-lifetime deal only a fool would refuse. The one in ten rule was the peak performance mortal cultivators can aspire to achieve but Geto and Zagreus are demi-gods.

You have to keep in mind what game-changer heroes are: what was once a mortal with the strength of one hundred and ten men put together then became a demigod that can casually deliver blows with the strength of one million men if they feel like half-assing it. A hero of the first rank has a base power of 210 men, burning one day in one second gives him an 86400 multiplier for a feat with the power of 18.144.000 men. When Zagreus fought Tenguficer he sacrificed ten thousand years which for a normal hero would have been a 315360000000 multiplier but he cheated and rule-lawyered his way into multiplying it by 11 since each of his principles held the essence of another soul.

Now, do you see why heroic cultivators get more wanked than ultramarines in a Matt Ward book? It is not a matter of whether something is possible or not but if they are willing to pay the price. Griffon was 100% right on verbally bashing and tearing the heroes of Olympia a new one! How do guys like that dare to act weak when they are so strong?! Are they retarded or something?
Now zagreus needs to figure out a way to keep heart blood when becoming a tyrant.

Now zagreus needs to figure out a way to keep heart blood when becoming a tyrant.
He already has. I thought I explained it already in his fight with Areelu. Instead of sacrificing his heroic heart on his day of coronation, Zagreus is going the 'transgression against higher power' route. He is focussing on adding, in being the most ganancious, self-serving and ungrateful. If a tyrant is truly an entity of hunger then instead of giving up he will focus on taking what heaven refuses to willing part away with.

He already has. I thought I explained it already in his fight with Areelu. Instead of sacrificing his heroic heart on his day of coronation, Zagreus is going the 'transgression against higher power' route. He is focussing on adding, in being the most ganancious, self-serving and ungrateful. If a tyrant is truly an entity of hunger then instead of giving up he will focus on taking what heaven refuses to willing part away with.
I hope he eats a god or something then to ascend to tyrant. He has the opportunity in percy jackson and in mushoku tensei or hell eat a titan.

Last edited:
Hmm just curious but @BrunofanofK is there anything you can tell us about Zagreus's child with Yuki that wouldn't be a spoiler? Or are you still working on ideas for them?

It's a slightly random but given that Tanya was brought up and well it's such a massive and interesting plot thread so I can't help thinking about it even more so because the thought of them looking like Aventurine/Kakavasha from Honkai star rails is a thought that refuses to leave my poor brain alone.

Hmm just curious but @BrunofanofK is there anything you can tell us about Zagreus's child with Yuki that wouldn't be a spoiler? Or are you still working on ideas for them?

It's a slightly random but given that Tanya was brought up and well it's such a massive and interesting plot thread so I can't help thinking about it even more so because the thought of them looking like Aventurine/Kakavasha from Honkai star rails is a thought that refuses to leave my poor brain alone.
Do you know that Bakkhos (Dionysus) was almost as addicted to games of chance as he was to wine? While I never integrated it because of the difficulty of portraying luck-based powers in a way that doesn't become contrived like the 'Heart of Cards', Rakari's operational principles are understandable to Zagreus and compatible with the Wheel Turning... the worst part is that Aventurine really looked a lot like Yuki too, the weight of gold. A dual foundation really fits followers of a god of foreigners. Or their children.

Zagreus meets him while he is wandering the Sea of the Nihility?
Nah, there is no way anything like that happened to him with THE ABYSS'S BEST MOM over his shoulder. It's more like one of those mihoyo character ports. If Star Rail can have two Bronians then I don't see why I can't have one of my own. Besides, Areelu is almost as good with realm travel as Zagreus so I already decided the world he will be found. Griffon and Solus kind of need a third wheel, the new trilogy of Virtuous Sons seems to be stuck in development purgatory.

I'm placing high bets of Solus and Griffon teaming up on Zagreus' after he antagonized them enough with his tendencies, or the opposite and he can't handle them. It is fond to look back on the ancient Greeks but any modern western person with a high sense of morals would NOT fit in there.

So I ve been thinking of the egyptians a lot due to them being the new guys that are meeting Solus and Griffon (which were mentioned in the thread), and their rituals that were designed for the funerals, including the preservation of the body and soul. And then I thought about the ability of the heroic heart to continue even in death which is also a requisite to become a god in the original setting. So when I fused both together I came to the conclussion that one of the requisites to obtain an apotheosis is to well die. Then I remembered that one of the ways tyrants are refered are as beings trapped in prisons or who have oversized clothes which they are unable to fill, but spiritual beings dont have the same limits as physical ones.

There is an egyptian part of the soul called called Akh or Ikhu in which the Ba (the personality, the passionate heart, known to be used to visit the gods (divine?), lingers too in the physical after death, passion) and the ka (vital essence, sustains through food, needs nourisment, eats offerings, probably hunger) join together in death to form it, which represents intellect and it said to reside with the gods in death, if we combine this with the theory of the 3 parts of the soul of Plato, we coul translate it by saying that the intellect takes control of passion and hunger and joins them together after death into something more divine than in flesh. Then I hipothesize that they have to use the natural connection between body and soul in order to return to their physical bodies, use their last breath of pneuma with their accumulated heartblood that they have and can adquire through offerings in order to refine the mumified body into one of prima materia which combined with the divine self would create something divine in nature.

I ve found also correlation with the other 5 parts of the egyptian soul (as the body is considered one of them) and how they might relate to this. We have Sekhmet also known as life energy which probably relates to pneuma, which also explains how is related to Akh, as one can only use pneuma fully after becoming a philosopher and knowing reason. There is also the JB which is physical manifested as the heart, which is weighted in deth to be judged, which probably correlates with the monument of ego which allows one to pursue virtue, cultivate pillars and heroic deeds, and in which heart demons reside which probably is related with the egyptian demon/spirit Ammit. Sheut is probably the subconcious (as we can see its use in virtous sons) and probably also connects with the collective subconcious. Ren is probably related with the Mahabrian souls shapes and Platos theory of souls, but also is probably one of thhe requirements to adquire a domain, as its acts as a spiritual core and symbol of everything that souls represent. Not ony that knowing a true name of a god or a physical phenomenon can allow you control of the entity or power you are calling, which probably relates how a god adquires a divine domain or creates a divine soul.

Last edited:
I'm placing high bets of Solus and Griffon teaming up on Zagreus' after he antagonized them enough with his tendencies, or the opposite and he can't handle them. It is fond to look back on the ancient Greeks but any modern western person with a high sense of morals would NOT fit in there.
I doubt he'd fight them since they'd be with his son and also as much as he'd dislike them zagreus has a live and let live mentality. Also its not like many are any better than they are in that world. Not to mention golarion isn't any better in most cases given pure good people do exist there its not like zagreus shat on the former barbarian people trying to reclaim their land or literally housed in his soul.

I doubt he'd fight them since they'd be with his son and also as much as he'd dislike them zagreus has a live and let live mentality. Also its not like many are any better than they are in that world. Not to mention golarion isn't any better in most cases given pure good people do exist there its not like zagreus shat on the former barbarian people trying to reclaim their land or literally housed in his soul.
It's more like Zagreus is of one mind with Socrates: Griffon and Solus are two bad-mannered children raised by wolves that you can keep around polite company. At the point Zagreus meets Griffon he will be more furious at Damon than at Lio since he has a truly golden heart that manifests in a distorted way: Griffon manifests his concern and care for others through cruelty and callousness because that is what Damon taught him, and he is so young he doesn't even realize this until people point it out. He tries his best but that learned behavior is a core part of his identity, he can't get rid of it any more than he can stop being the son of Damon Aethus.
Solus is just depressed and desperate. He needs a lot of time to heal he simply doesn't have.

Edit: besides, Geto and Gojo gave him a lifetime experience with handle menchildren. He might even vent some resentment by throwing the four at each other.

Last edited:
It's more like Zagreus is of one mind with Socrates: Griffon and Solus are two bad-mannered children raised by wolves that you can keep around polite company. At the point Zagreus meets Griffon he will be more furious at Damon than at Lio since he has a truly golden heart that manifests in a distorted way: Griffon manifests his concern and care for others through cruelty and callousness because that is what Damon taught him, and he is so young he doesn't even realize this until people point it out. He tries his best but that learned behavior is a core part of his identity, he can't get rid of it any more than he can stop being the son of Damon Aethus.
Solus is just depressed and desperate. He needs a lot of time to heal he simply doesn't have.

Edit: besides, Geto and Gojo gave him a lifetime experience with handle menchildren. He might even vent some resentment by throwing the four at each other.

Poor Griffon and yeah sounds like Zagreus might have a Chat with Damon. Anyway the idea of throwing those two with Geto and Gojo sounds like an epic disaster but so utterly wonderful Zagreus would enjoy it immensely everyone not so much.

Poor Griffon and yeah sounds like Zagreus might have a Chat with Damon. Anyway the idea of throwing those two with Geto and Gojo sounds like an epic disaster but so utterly wonderful Zagreus would enjoy it immensely everyone not so much.
Just a warning, their reunion will be... convoluted. A tyrant's reach is long and what they consider possible is even more senseless than a hero. As in, they will be the ones getting isekaid not Zagreus.

Just a warning, their reunion will be... convoluted. A tyrant's reach is long and what they consider possible is even more senseless than a hero. As in, they will be the ones getting isekaid not Zagreus.
You know were it would be good to send them? To a fromsoftware game. Most normal enemies exist between philosopher and a normal human while most bosses are between hero and tyrant tier (and a minuscule part of them at god tier), and the runes/souls/blood are perfect resources for growing strong really fast. A perfect place to become a legend for a while, before returning to their world and kick the shit out of everyone.Although probably not godhood because Zagreus isnt gonna leave them in those places once the shit begins, which is when most apotheosis oportunities ocurr.

ED And the best part is that kicking the shit out of someone is normally the best option.

Last edited:
@BrunofanofK are you taking some days out of writting or something? Its been over a week without any of your comments.
I am updating today. The truth is that I fell into the Mass Effect powered black hole as I planed the story. There is a lot about the plot, setting, and technology that even the writers ignore when it is convenient. Plus I ended writing half of a chapter of pawning the herrscher to de-stress as I discarded my original plot. The next chapter is already finished, hope you like it.

Back