Divergence Zone [Arknights/Disco Elysium]

[X ] Peace.
We are back, baby!

Perspective Revealed. Current Perspective 2/2.

And thus the name of the Intellect meter is shown. It fits with how Intellect covers trying to understand the world and how pieces of it connect to each other. All of the skills fit into that lens after all.

The Cultist Simulator comparison is apt here. Losing Perspective is akin to living in a dream, lost to the skies without being held down to the ground. Having too much is akin to living in a nightmare, despair inviting the Wolves to feast.

Dreadful Perspective - Logic plus Sensation

Having the more physical side of our knowledge take part makes sense considering Tides/Shivers is more or less just that already, but Sensation? I don't even know where to begin with that one. I will also note this is the one meter that we will be in the second part more often than not.

One more thing, if the pattern holds as I think, the next meter is Psyche with Intellect acting as the overflow. We should not be in the overflow part too often since our Intellect is quite low for that one.

Having the more physical side of our knowledge take part makes sense considering Tides/Shivers is more or less just that already, but Sensation?
For all its flaws, Harry's Electrochemistry does want him to do his actual job for that sweet, sweet serotonin. Betta's Sensation is similar, and doesn't really want her getting caught up in depressive spirals about the bleak nature of existence and the uncaring false gods beneath the sea when there's so many better feelings in life. It's not just about drugs and sex - though yes. It does want those.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by fishsicles on Feb 12, 2023 at 10:25 PM, finished with 30 posts and 26 votes.

The vote was called - for this particular one, the tie is going to stand, because it's a dream sequence and that lets me run a bit looser.

Oh hey a DE Arknights Quest Neat. Two things I'm interested in, but I just don't have the motivation to sink time into them.

Can't believe the Dream Sequence Killed our Local Fish. F for Unga Bunga Fish. :V
I'm just joking cause I think it's funny how falling asleep was the final thing before the seeming break/hiatus.

Back