New trailer just dropped. So we got some names for who's on X-Force, including Peter who's some random guy with no powers, and we got a Thanos reference.

"Wow you're dark. Are you sure you're not part of the DC Universe?"

My fucking sides :lol:rofl:

Deadpool
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Colossus
Shatterstar
Bedlam

Still don't know who the others are and still no word on who the kid is but rumor is Rusty Collins

Looks like at a certain point Deadpool and Cable start working together

God the banter and 4th wall breaking is still top notch

Honestly, I get why Deadpool added Peter to the team. The sheer balls of just signing up for a superhero team with no powers or skills is impressive. Mad respect.

Given that Peter's twitter shows that he's an amateur beekeeper, I now wonder if he'll be just a useless (but not actively detrimental) tagalong through a mission, to the point of actively making people wonder what's the point of even having him in the film, and then in the post-credits scene a villain like Swarm will show up and be defeated by his bee knowledge.

Or he's possibly a Skrull in disguise and is gaining Intel on all threats to their invasion plans

The fact that they did an accuracy custom for Shatterstar broke my mind a little. He even has the dumb head thing.

It also reminds me that the thing I most want to see on the big screen is the Mojoverse. The Mojoverse is made for the moving pictures.

Rumor is all of X-Force dies except Domino which I think is stupid and hope isn't true

Rumor is all of X-Force dies except Domino which I think is stupid and hope isn't true

I find that hard to believe since they're planning on doing a X-Force movie. It'd be stupid to introduce X-Force and then launch a X-Force movie with entirely new characters. Plus that kind of hero death toll seems too serious for Deadpool. I would expect that if they were all going to die they'd show up fine at the end of the movie to make a joke about comic book deaths.

I find that hard to believe since they're planning on doing a X-Force movie. It'd be stupid to introduce X-Force and then launch a X-Force movie with entirely new characters. Plus that kind of hero death toll seems too serious for Deadpool. I would expect that if they were all going to die they'd show up fine at the end of the movie to make a joke about comic book deaths.

Well I can see Shatterstar dying and having to be replaced with his father/son/clone. That might simply be my love of hilariously convoluted comic book stories talking though.

I'm pretty sure the X-Force movie's X-force will just be Cable, Domino, and Deadpool, and maybe one or two more characters, since it really looks like Bedlam and Shatterstar have little to no role at all in this one, I would not be surprised at all if they're killed off here.

Back