CoS3 - A Dance of Dreams and Nightmares (HP/UT)

That is actually pretty much exactly what I was looking for and was unable to find.

Once I finish up editting in the Equipment thing on the first page I'll stick that in the update.

And added the Equipment to the Front page, Fixed the update with the new image for Harry's Formal Robes.

[X] A petite girl with black hair that hangs to the small of her back, leaning back against a bookshelf as she idly reads out of a book in her hands... An oddly familiar looking book...

[X] A slightly chubby boy with dirty blonde hair, ignoring a slightly heated conversation between an old woman and a greying haired man

That, um, doesn't look like something a kid should have. The phrase "ribbed for her pleasure" comes to mind.
This seems better to me.
...How is your internet search skills so amazing.

I've spent three days searching for a crystal wand that didn't look like shit... and that was the closest thing I could find.

So... Have a reward point!

I've spent three days searching for a crystal wand that didn't look like shit... and that was the closest thing I could find.

I literally type in what i want, and scroll through the google images. Don't know what else to say. The wand was on the third row of images for "Crystal wand". That Asriel Dreemur one was harder, I found it a while ago while helping write a fic, so don't recall what my terms were but just now I was able to pull it up on my third try with "Asriel Dreemur Robes" with it as the third result.

If you need more help in the future, I'm willing to try my hand to see if my image luck holds.

Last edited:
[X] A slightly chubby boy with dirty blonde hair, ignoring a slightly heated conversation between an old woman and a greying haired man

Yeah, because unfortunately, you cannot kill people by deciding not to speak to them. That would make defeating Voldie far too easy.
Good. You can't always know if a QM is letting players contribute to worldbuilding or if it's actually just this single event being decided.

Well google keeps track of what you've used it to search for to narrow down future searches a bit if possible. *Pointedly looks at what you're search got* *Pointedly looks at Trondason's first comment on it* Hmm...

:p

Hey if we go with Trondason's picture as a wand does that mean we are one of the only wizards whose wand can work as a shank? how durable is our wand I know with our characters pacifism it's not likely but could our wand handle being used to stab someone in a pinch and if so to what extent? It might be nice to know if we have to be careful to aim for soft bits so we don't break our wand by hitting bone.

Still hoping Harry pulls out his soul before this trip ends so we can watch Snape's reaction.

[X] A petite girl with black hair that hangs to the small of her back, leaning back against a bookshelf as she idly reads out of a book in her hands... An oddly familiar looking book...

Hmmm...

13 Inches
Pallasite Core
Fulgurite Shaft

+2 ATK?
Incarnation Sync Increased

Fire/Lightning Element Power Increased
Celestial? Magic Power Increased?
It's reminds someone of you

+2 DEF?
Incarnation Sync Increased

Speed Increased?
Cloth worthy of Divinity

I can't figure out whether or not Incarnation Sync is a good thing. My guess is that the higher the Sync, the closer bearer is in this life to their previous life, instead of who they were supposed to be in this life. In this case, Harry is becoming less and less Harry and more and more Asriel.

Also, vote:

[X] An annoyed red head, arguing with a grey haired woman with a monocle

Last edited:
Vote Tally : CoS3 - A Dance of Dreams and Nightmares (HP/UT) | Page 36 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[8] A petite girl with black hair that hangs to the small of her back, leaning back against a bookshelf as she idly reads out of a book in her hands... An oddly familiar looking book...
[3] A slightly chubby boy with dirty blonde hair, ignoring a slightly heated conversation between an old woman and a greying haired man
[3] A stranger nearly as pale as you are, eyes shimmering gold as she sits back on one of the ladders, watching over a small girl as she reads out loud from a picture book - a look of deep concentration on the smaller girl's face.
[3] But nobody came
[1] An annoyed red head, arguing with a grey haired woman with a monocle

Total No. of Voters: 18

Lunaryon, here a wip of my painting of harriel so far. I kinda wanted to know what you think so far.

In truth I'm considering stopping after my older brother though I was painting my grand-aunt instead of a child. I even use an actual kid pictures of Daniel Radcliffe as reference...

In truth I'm considering stopping after my older brother though I was painting my grand-aunt instead of a child. I even use an actual kid pictures of Daniel Radcliffe as reference..
Could be the art style. You are going for rather detailed, and adding features that usually don't stand out much on a kids face unless you actually look for them. Like those creases under the eyes, Daniel Radcliff did have them, but you don't really see them until you look for them.
Another thing is possible the expression. It's completely flat and calm. I am usually kids are not portrayed like that, and I honestly can't find a picture of young Daniel that isn't smiling.

Could be the art style. You are going for rather detailed, and adding features that usually don't stand out much on a kids face unless you actually look for them. Like those creases under the eyes, Daniel Radcliff did have them, but you don't really see them until you look for them.
Another thing is possible the expression. It's completely flat and calm. I am usually kids are not portrayed like that, and I honestly can't find a picture of young Daniel that isn't smiling.

using this as a reference

Yeah, i still need to smooth out the shading.

I agree with Trondason. It's the creases under the eyes that make him look a whole lot older than he would normally look.

And the shading... yeah.

Back