CoS3 - A Dance of Dreams and Nightmares (HP/UT)

[JK] ¿por qué no los dos
Really wish we could get both wands, but I highly doubt we can ( @Lunaryon Please correct me if I'm wrong in assuming we can't.)

[X] Meteoric Glass and Petrified lightning
[X] Flourish and Blotts Bookseller

Unfortunately, owning multiple wands is illegal for those under the age of 17.
I legit can't think of why. It's not like you can do more magic, and any underaged magic would still be picked up by their charms.

And if it's just the OWNERSHIP of the wand, not possession, that is the (legal) problem, we could probably arrange something where it still legally belongs to Ollivander for the next ~6 years, and we are pretty much just leasing it out, and at the end of that period ownership would pass on to us.

Honestly, it's a bit of a complicated mess - as are many of the laws of the Wizarding world.

Part of is it Tradition, part of it is how the wards that detect the Trace work and how the Reverse Caster spell is used to check for law breaking. Part of it is politics.

There isn't a straight forward answer for why having multiple wands isn't allowed, but unfortunately neither Snape or Ollivander will help you break the law.

Six*.
There's another Trio.
Yep, but we don't know much about them. They don't have to be our age, be an actual trio instead of three characters with nothing in common, or are/will be lurking around in our area.

All we know is that they'll have high level echo's to match ours. So we'll know when we meet them.

Yep, but we don't know much about them. They don't have to be our age, be an actual trio instead of three characters with nothing in common, or are/will be lurking around in our area.

All we know is that they'll have high level echo's to match ours. So we'll know when we meet them.
I was going off of how Olivander mentioned he's been having to go in the back quite often to mean they were in our year. For Rowan hasn't been here yet, meaning if it was just our people he'd have only had to gone back there once before this year.

I wonder if Snape is more than just a potion master in this universe. After all he is a high executor so it wouldn't surprise me if he is used to putting down major disasters that occur in Hogwarts.

[X] Holly and Phoenix Feather

The sibling wand effect is going to be PRETTY important when it comes to clashing with THIS variant of Voldemort.
God knows Harry would have simply been killed often enough without that.
Everything got a powerup, so Voldemort too.

All the better to Gastar Blaster some dark wizards in our future.

[X] Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions

Well on the bright side we have a robe for now so we won't automatically trigger instant dislike from Draco or any other pureblood if we meet them, which is helpful if Snape runs into any of his friends.

Also depending on this one's personality Dumbledore will potentially shit bricks once he finds out about the reality warping, doubly so when he finds out we have a different wand than the brother one to moldy voldy.

Edit: Also i'm pretty surprised Harry didn't feel the urge to immediately check his soul after that freak out, although that might just be a case of Luna wanting to spring that world shattering surprise on Dumbles in person.

Last edited:
[X] Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions

Well on the bright side we have a robe for now so we won't automatically trigger instant dislike from Draco or any other pureblood if we meet them, which is helpful if Snape runs into any of his friends.

Also depending on this one's personality Dumbledore will potentially shit bricks once he finds out about the reality warping, doubly so when he finds out we have a different wand than the brother one to moldy voldy.

Edit: Also i'm pretty surprised Harry didn't feel the urge to immediately check his soul after that freak out, although that might just be a case of Luna wanting to spring that world shattering surprise on Dumbles in person.
It's honestly a whole lot simpler.

You are not at all willing to show your soul to the guy who gave you a panic attack.

[X] Holly and Phoenix Feather

I don't like special snowflake wand much,seem like some fanfic,I want to see Holly and Phoenix at full potential,Also Phoenix song maybe can calm our soul and mitigate a lot of our issue.

It's honestly a whole lot simpler.

You are not at all willing to show your soul to the guy who gave you a panic attack.

Ah that makes sense, looking forward to when Harry pulls Snape to the side to check his soul before going to the next shop after that minor freakout.

"What's wrong? Can't all Wizards pull their souls out of their chests to make sure it's ok?"

The sibling wand effect is going to be PRETTY important when it comes to clashing with THIS variant of Voldemort.
God knows Harry would have simply been killed often enough without that.
Everything got a powerup, so Voldemort too.
I'm not so sure about that. For one, Luna has stated that s/he expects us to hit our first super-human stat in all three of them by year 4 (potentially sooner), and Volde's old stats are not super-human ANYWHERE. They are rather good across the board, but still strictly human. Unless he comes back from the dead better than ever, I don't think he's going to be our main problem.
Especialy since I'm fairly certain Luna hinted at there being some unique main problem to the trio of quests that we are going to need all of our super-human skills and OCP powers to solve.

Besides, I can only think of one instance where Harry's wand being Volde's brother saved him, in the Graveyard.

Back