Celestial: the Destined (PJO x WoD) [Celestial Forge]

Freaking Fates. They couldn't stand a rogue agent, so they forced an adoption. It reminds me of that putrid line that " Everyone famous has been a demigod." Can't let the muggles have anything.

Though, this does establish the gods as credible threats, and should show the others Fate can't be trusted. Granted, the dialogue feels clunky. I know that's done to up word count(thus, upping the chance for power), but sometimes less words is better for the story. Watched if only to to read gems such as,' The Four Horsemen of Unemployment.'

I'm okay with the Fates intervening for the PJO related perks, it makes sense at least for them to be able to do so. I'm looking forward to this fic, it's hard finding well written PJO fics that have powers like the Gamer and the Celestial forge added to it.

Though will there be any bleedover from the Perks into the wider world, like maybe magic systems from other universes being able to be learned by the mages, or maybe even normal people with no Divine Ancestory gaining power? Like the Digital World forming from the PJO Internet for example or a version of Alaya awakening as well?
I definitely plan on allowing magic to propagate within the setting. It'd be from natural diffusion via him teaching people certain stuff, as for the digital world that would definitely be a thing that could happen.

Though, this does establish the gods as credible threats, and should show the others Fate can't be trusted. Granted, the dialogue feels clunky. I know that's done to up word count(thus, upping the chance for power), but sometimes less words is better for the story. Watched if only to to read gems such as,' The Four Horsemen of Unemployment.'
Yeah I definitely agree with you that my Dialogue is a bit clunky, but I'm working on it so it flows better. I'm glad you enjoy my gems, they're my favorite to write, and are inspired by Douglas Adams but with my own twist. I'll make sure to include more for you!

I definitely plan on allowing magic to propagate within the setting. It'd be from natural diffusion via him teaching people certain stuff, as for the digital world that would definitely be a thing that could happen.

Yeah I definitely agree with you that my Dialogue is a bit clunky, but I'm working on it so it flows better. I'm glad you enjoy my gems, they're my favorite to write, and are inspired by Douglas Adams but with my own twist. I'll make sure to include more for you!
Yeah, things like different magic systems seeping into the world is always going to be interesting, especially if an ecstatic Hecate helps things along. Not to mention things like the Digital World, which I mentioned before, or even Pokémon popping up, possibly forming from regular animals. Not mention what would happen if the protag gets perks that boosts his faction...

Not mention what would happen if the protag gets perks that boosts his faction..
There's also the fact that this is a wod crossover, so Big G is around and gehenna is near
now imagine doing stuff like getting a Fate Perk and summoning a Christian servant (or maybe even a saint) in the middle of a camp full of Pagan demigods

that's just asking him to send Cain or one of the big angels down your ass (or even getting the very real and very militant Inquisition or the Government agencies made to combat the supernatural)

Or a Vamp wanting the sweet vitae from a Demigod

Last edited:
There's also the fact that this is a wod crossover, so Big G is around and gehenna is near
What? Is this a thing? I didn't realize Christianity was baked into the World of Darkness. From my limited understanding the theme of WoD is despair of both mundane world ,as well as, the 'darkness,' I.e. problems that seep in from the supernatural.

You got any wiki links or info about angels in WoD?

Not only that, but Demon; The Fallen is a thing that exists. You literally play as a Fallen Angel, one of the Architects of the Universe, escaped from Hell and inhabiting a human meat-suit. Wondering where the hell all of the angels have gotten to.

God has been gone for a long time in the world of darkness, it couldn't intervine even if it wanted to. Angels are just a different type of spirits that happen to think they follow God's commands, pretty sure they haven't talked to God since the world is created.

And it's not like God is That impressive, every humans have the potential to achieve omnipotence. I am pretty sure in one of the Endgame scenarios, all of humanity awoken and merged with God.

God has been gone for a long time in the world of darkness, it couldn't intervine even if it wanted to.
Not quite …… once again , gahena is happening soon , and thats him pulling the plug on the vampires ( he gave them 40 nights to repent and get there humanity back or get dusted , the only vamp left was cain )
But there's always the possibility that it got retconed

And with the PJ crossover, I could se him very active

Theres also the mess of the hunters ( they get mission from angels that serve as messagers ) and the type of fallen that wants to repent

So yes even if we only take pure christian the "big G" faction is quite strong

then you need to add the inquisition, hunters , all the christian/ islamic vampires that would awnser big G call etc

Last edited:
Not quite …… once again , gahena is happening soon , and thats him pulling the plug on the vampires ( he gave them 40 nights to repent and get there humanity back or get dusted , the only vamp left was cain )
But there's always the possibility that it got retconed

And with the PJ crossover, I could se him very active
That's one of the many possible scenarios off apocalypse. Most of the non vampire ones don't involve God. And I doubt that giving preference to the vampire lore would make sense. Since this is a story of pagan gods. And that's fundamentally Christian game.

It would make much more sense to have it be one of the werewolf ones, since they are lot more well explained metaphysics.

And honestly my curiosity is about the Egyptians. They are the actual mortal guardians of the world. They have secret bases all around the world, they have rituals and magic that can seal oppressive gods.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a seat on the councils of traditions, since they have a lot of resources that the council will want, including construct armies that are easy enough to make, which will finally let the councils have their own hit mark equivalent.

Last edited:
nd I doubt that giving preference to the vampire lore would make sense
It's not only vampire lore
Demon: The Fallen is one of the RPG games, where you can play as fallen angels
a huge chunk of them want to go back to big G and arent very accepting of other religions

the inquisition is also a very real thing (and true faith is quite abundant there)

the argument is that messing too much with creation would get his attention .... and that might be bad for him

It's not only vampire lore
Demon: The Fallen is one of the RPG games, where you can play as fallen angels
a huge chunk of them want to go back to big G and arent very accepting of other religions

the inquisition is also a very real thing (and true faith is quite abundant there)

the argument is that messing too much with creation would get his attention .... and that might be bad for him
That's 2 splits out of almost 10, I express big doubt in giving preference to that lore. And demons aren't that deadly compared to gods or mages, especially when they have low torment.

The inquisiton is a fucking joke, any decent splat could kill them.

There is a reason they had to send all the elder vampires to the middle east in order to let them be a threat to the vampires.

The gods would probably be more worried about the technocracy instead of the vampires and demons. Because they are by far stronger and very capable of killing gods, weather pagan or abrhamic.

Last edited:
Because they are by far stronger and very capable of killing gods
True , but that's kinda not my point, I was talking more on the demigod point of view (tho dunno how the writer will implement the mist because the Mummy RPG kinda links the Egyptian part of wod to PJ and the Changeling to the Fae) where every corner is full of monsters etc, so the influx of several "weak" faction that inhabits the world of darkness streetwise is more relevant for the mc

True , but that's kinda not my point, I was talking more on the demigod point of view (tho dunno how the writer will implement the mist because the Mummy RPG kinda links the Egyptian part of wod to PJ and the Changeling to the Fae) where every corner is full of monsters etc, so the influx of several "weak" faction that inhabits the world of darkness streetwise is more relevant for the mc
True. But I imagine that only the imbued will be able to identify the hidden monsters. You need supernatural power to see through the mist. So the hunters will be the big presence and they by their nature are very subtle.

The inquistion does have true faith agents but they aren't that common and it doesn't help against a cyclops just clobbering them. Because mortal weapons cannot actually kill the Greek monsters, they regenerate unless hit with magical weapons. So I doubt the inquisiton will waste assets there, since most monsters are less damaging to normal people than vampires. Someone them just have like jobs and shit.

Hell, they could probably higher mercenary monsters to be their heavy hitters, and buy magical weapons from the cyclops.

And they probably have a understanding with the Egyptian mages, since they protect humanity from rogue gods.

Also another point
new york city is a mess in both settings
like in the PJ universes most factions have "areas "
Greek, Egyptian, Norse, Hindu, Mayan, African, Mesopotamian, etc , as per Riordan wod , they have "some" permanent presence in NY (that doesn't mean a strong one, like the Norse mostly stay up in Chicago I think )

on parts
vampire: a mess of remaining sabbath, All the big clans own a large part of the city, with the venture owning wall street ..... and there's an antediluvian in the sewers .... joy
werewolf : there are 3 caern in the state, with the main one being on central park, there's also a very strong wyrm cult with pentex choosing to have their HQ there
mage: a huge numbers of the hermetic academy, wu lung's in Chinatown, House Ngoma also has a presence, with the largest presence of the Knights templars
Technocracy: A STRONG technocratic presence with the syndicate being the biggest ..... also the men of Gotham use their quiet to warp them into superheroes
wraith: Huge necropolis, it's also the only one to survive a maelstrom
Changeling: ancient chimera somewhere sleeping, Goblin-town, its also winter court territory in manhattan
Kuei-jin: Setting up shop in Chinatown
Hunter: Doesn't have many hunter organization, in there place the normal mafia and the tong doesn't like the supernatural touching their place
Mummy: Turns out there's a lot of mummies in NY ..... who knew
Demon: there's a court and a Baron

that place is a deathtrap for everything ..... and just waiting for a spark

It would make much more sense to have it be one of the werewolf ones, since they are lot more well explained metaphysics.
Okay, so from the Angel wiki I took a hop over to the God wiki page. A great deal of curious information. From what the disparate knowledge points to is the God, in WoD, is really disappointed with his creation. So much so that they straight up leave, but some of the major forces who are left fill in the gap. These forces are also more relevant to the current world's struggle than god as per the werewolf wiki, and God has been absent so long that the spirits of the dead don't believe he is a thing.
that place is a deathtrap for everything ..... and just waiting for a spark
The Mist, aka the Masquerade, does a lot of work keeping things separate like keeping Peas away from the Mashed Potatoes but multiplied by the number of factions.

The spark Is more the Forge
the shear insanity and ground breaking perk that could come out of the forge will make some big splashes
Funny enough, there's something that gives us an in-universe explanation of our powers beyond, ROB did it. From the
God Wiki:
An interesting but not widely discussed interpretation among certain Gnostic Mages stems from the belief that the Awakened Avatar of the Mage is a Godspark or a fragment of God, and that through the Mass Ascension, a shattered God is reunified as those Godsparks within all humanity are able to transcend itself. Some among such mages even classify the various types of Godsparks. Similar notions of a fragmented god can be found among the Kashmiri Shaivite faction of the Chakravanti mages of India. When dealing with Mages as a whole though, anything is open to debate and potentially true.

Okay, so from the Angel wiki I took a hop over to the God wiki page. A great deal of curious information. From what the disparate knowledge points to is the God, in WoD, is really disappointed with his creation. So much so that they straight up leave, but some of the major forces who are left fill in the gap. These forces are also more relevant to the current world's struggle than god as per the werewolf wiki, and God has been absent so long that the spirits of the dead don't believe he is a thing.
God could also be just a collection of humanities soul. I think something happens in one of the apocalypse and all of humanity ascends and merge with God. So God could be dead and each human could be a shard of God. That's why they are omnipotent reality warping beings.

At least it's one of the several dozen theories about God in the world.
The werewolf cosmology completely discards it and instead uses a trinity of spirits as the ultimate arbiters of reality. The wyld, weaver and the wyrm. The creator maintainer and destroyer spirits.

Basically the cosmology of the setting is a pick and choose exactly what the author want. And it can be wildly different.

The deadbeat dad channel
Adrift on a sea of dreams I float derelict in a ship made with impeccable craftsmanship, yet decayed and dilapidated from years of abandonment. Drifting through concepts and time unbidden by logic and reason I approach unseen eddies and ripples, cataracts and falls of circular reasoning.

My ship strikes a rock sundering its gleaming hull un-water filling its hull as the ship sinks and splinters. Fearful that my fate should be drowning I leap over the side and desperately paddle in hopes of finding dry land. When I finally reach the shore I find myself in a land without rain, without sun and without moon all yet to be forged. Despite the darkness the baking heat of this land begins to shrivel and dry me till I naught but skins and bones a husk of myself. Looking up at the galaxies and stars above myself I slowly drift into my death.

Starting awake with a jolt, the dream already fading from my mind, I find myself on a comfortable and fluffy bed with the feeling of crisp linen sheets caressing my skin. Clutched in my hands were the now shattered pieces of my once whole Partisan. Luckily despite being broken, it still weakly channeled the healing energy. The slow trickle wasn't drastic but was enough to get me fully awake.

Glancing around the room and feeling around for technology and sweeping through the infrared range I felt out multiple presences before even opening my eyes. Finally opening them I was greeted by a wonderful sight, approaching the foot of my bed was quite possibly one of the hottest people I've ever seen.

There she was glistening hair the color of spun gold carrying a tray with some weird looking food and a tall glass of strange looking golden liquid. Her face was like a work of art reminiscent of the statues of old, but with nose fully intact. She looked to be about my age and wore an orange t-shirt with the camp Half-Blood logo printed on it.

"Ah I see you're up, a very quick recovery if I do say so myself." She sets the tray down at my side and says gruffly. "Drink up and eat this, it should help speed your healing."

Looking more closely at the food and probing it with my senses it felt off somehow. As I open my mouth in protest she rolls her eyes and says "It's nectar and ambrosia it should taste like the best thing ever. Now eat. Or do I have to get a funnel and force feed you?"

I yelp in surprise but begin by cautiously trying a nibble of the ambrosia strangely enough its texture was crumbly like a lemon bar but tasted like O'Tolley's pizza but not filled with preservatives and god knows what additives, and most certainly did not leave me with a lasting sense of disgust afterwards. Trying the drink I was pleasantly surprised to find it tasting like blue gatorade except about 20x more refreshing. It was almost like instead of water a clear mountain spring instead produced blue gatorade, it tasted as always distinctively blue.

Looking up at my nurse I make a simple request "Can you bring me some blue gatorade and blueberries? If you get me that, I can be up to full performance in about 5 minutes."

She gives me a bemused look. "Sureeee, but I don't see how that would help? Knock yourself out, but don't actually do that. I want to leave more than you."

Quickly returning with a mug of gatorade and the blueberries requested, she begins to carefully watch and observe as I crush and mix the blueberries into the drink to form my potion. Focused intently I notice something this time around that I was unable to last time, as the potion finishes it increases in temperature by a few degrees, in addition simultaneously I feel the energy from my pyrokinesis undergo a tiny drain.

She raises an elegantly shaped eyebrow. I put down the completed potion and motion for her to come over and inspect. Withdrawing a needle from her pocket she pricks her thumb drawing a drip of blood she then dunks a pinky in the potion taking a taste. Her eyes widen in shock as she sees the cut on her thumb close before her eyes.

I'm bombarded by a rapid fire of questions "How did you make this? Can you make lots more? Can you teach others?"

In rapid fire response I say "In the order you said. You watched me, Yes, and lastly maybe. That being said, my ribs still hurt like hell and I don't know where I'm staying."

Huffing she responds "Yeah yeah drink your potion dumbass, we can sort this out later." Crossing her arms she comes closer. "That being said I'd like to observe the effects on large-scale healing so if you permit me I'm going to take your vitals with magic."

I nod in assent as she comes close, placing her hands on my chest before her very soft hands begin to glow faintly. Downing the potion in gulp I feel my bones begin to set and relocate into their proper position in very short order.

Putting down the mug I smirk and say "If you wanted to touch me you could have just asked you know. I'll let you keep touching me if you tell me your name." Rather than give me an answer as I would have expected, the woman in question left a hand shaped mark across my face before storming out.

Looking back and reflecting on it, maybe I need to improve my treatment of women in the future? Was I really being that creepy, judging by the way she reacted I was probably out of line. I'll keep this in mind for the future, probably an apology would be good. Maybe a gift, nothing too special. I don't want to give off creepy vibes, more a friendly gift.

As soon as I finished my thought my brain spun the wheel of stars and came up blank. Contemplating this course of events I began to wonder what was the trigger on the expansion of powers. Judging based on what's happened so far and when it's gone down it was either something major and important, and maybe moments of important character growth? Honestly I can't be too sure, and somehow I felt on an instinctual level that attempting to force evolution and increase could lead to something bad happening. I don't know what, or even how but I know it would be truly awful.

Clearing my head of thoughts I hesitate. It's almost as if I've forgotten something important… I gasp and stumble out of bed looking for a door with a lock succeeding in my quest I jam the key into the lock to open it.

Luckily for me as soon as I open the door I'm greeted by the sight of Mrs. Jackson napping in one of the chairs I had brought in during my crafting sessions. Quietly walking over I began to nudge her awake.

Waking with a start she rapidly looks around before remembering where she is before looking up at me. "Where's Percy, is he Okay?!"

Shaking my hand in a so-so motion I explain the situation. "He got a pretty bad gash from one of the horns and is currently recovering. I'll brew something so he heals up more quickly but you should go do whatever you need to stay by his side. He's probably still asleep so you should be good to prepare. I'll bring some food by for you."

She nods as if to say thank you and then rushes off to be with Percy. I do the same and begin by tending to both their needs.

After giving the supplies to Percy and His mom we had a different healer come by and establish that he was in fact fully healed and he could be discharged. We were joined by another camper younger than me, but more experienced with the camp layout came to escort us and show us around.

Admittedly I zoned out for most of the tour, I really only perked up when we reached the training grounds. Apparently the people who designed this camp are just a touch insane and decided that the climbing wall should spurt lava and have saw blades shoot out, like it was a totally normal thing and not lethally dangerous.

However the armory made my mouth water, a plethora of celestial bronze weapons sat on the racks just begging to be used for their metal. Shaking my head to snap myself out of the lust for the precious materials I refocused on my tour.

One of the main focuses of the area was the sword fighting arena, groups of teenagers clustered around testing their mettle against each other in battle. The weird thing to me was the utter lack of diversity of weapons, almost everyone was using swords despite the fact spears are tactically a better choice.
That being said I did notice some people using spears lead by some teenage girl with blond hair. Dear god she was built like a brick wall, a truly impressive amount of muscle and good enough sense to use a spear.

Judging by the way she instructed the other people in her group she held a position of command and was actually good at teaching. Noting all of this I made a mental note to join this group to learn better command of my spear skills.

The archery arena was much the same with people mostly just using bows, nary a gun in sight which is just plain inefficient.

The next area though, took the cake. The forges of Camp Half Blood were truly a sight to behold greek architecture blended seamlessly into pipes and heavy machinery designed for precision work. If my mouth was a sprinkler before when I saw the armory it was practically a waterfall.

Unbidden, my feet began carrying me away from my tour guide as I began to explore following my feet into the heart of the forge complex. Deeper and deeper I wander until I find a sole man hammering on his anvil.

He's strongly built with broad shoulders with coal black skin and wide features. Looking up he meets my eyes and nods to me gesturing to a hammer placed against the wall. Silent understanding between us is achieved as I pick up the hammer and begin shaping it in a steady rhythm with him.

Faster and faster we go until we are moving at a pace many others could not follow yet through an unspoken understanding and a link through the machinery we keep in perfect time. Until a crescendo of clanging is approached and a blade is held high and quenched into oil hissing and fading leaving a calm companionable silence.

A gleaming burst of light punctuates the silence as an emblem shaped of light depicting the hammer and anvil upon which we forged.

The man across from me looks calmly at the symbol and declares "Welcome to camp my brother. We'll all be so glad to welcome a new sibling into the cabin."

I nod in acceptance before reaching into my bag offering the head of my partisan to him for examination. "What do you make of my previous work?"

Taking the piece in his hand he begins carefully examining the work, each of the carvings and the settings before closely examining the materials. "Impressive, I've never quite seen anything like this. The work on your enchanting is something truly novel, and the alloys used here are exceptional. I'd like to request you to train the other members of the cabin in this." He intones hopefully.

"Sure, I can make a few hours everyday and we can run people through the basics, but you'll need to teach me the traditional styles employed here as well. I want the most complete understanding possible." I nod and state.

Spinning and spiraling the stars circle before a small star connects and but before the forge settles a lance of energy connects with another star similar in size. Taking mental stock of the situation and the feeling from these nodes. The first granting a significant knowledge in the world of fashion and the ability to be fashionable no matter what. The other significantly more useful perk is an ability to perform rapid construction up to ten times my own speed at the cost of quality.

After having received my thorough tour I began to settle down for the night. The Hephaestus cabin, much like the forges, was an immaculate blend of Greek, Cyberpunk and Sci Fi aesthetics rolled into one. The beds were a masterpiece of clever design stow out of the way and retract into private rooms to cater to the semi antisocial nature of the children of Hephaestus.

Having gone into my room for privacy I began laying down for sleep when one of the monitors unfolds from the wall a video call icon blinking insisting that I pick it up.

Hesitantly I acquiesce to the demands and accepted the call. Flashing on the screen is a face with close kinship to my cabin mates. Strong features, a bushy beard, and a misshapen frame make up the form of whom I can only assume to be Hephaestus.

Unbidden and bluntly he speaks. "I do not know you, and I am certain that I did not beget you. Yet somehow I am your father, it makes no sense. So answer me, do you know how such a strange set of circumstances has occurred?"

I swallow nervously pulling at my collar under his intense scrutiny before choking out a few words. "I uh... don't really know how all of this is happening but after I had a brush with some monster I've begun to periodically express new capabilities."

Confidence building I begin to relate my tale a bit more in depth. "Then when I dusted some evil bat lady to whom I was delivering a package after she attacked me. I kind of spontaneously caught fire and that was when I apparently became a demigod."

His eyes widen before he asks a question innocent yet piercing. "You managed to kill a Fury?! When you were a mortal?? What did you use?" muttering to himself he says "If he was a mortal how could he wield celestial bronze to kill that foul thing?"

Interjecting myself into his string of questions I respond "I didn't use celestial bronze, I used a weapon I had made previously, would you like to see?"
Hurriedly and excitedly he responds "YES, this is something I MUST see for myself."

Searching around my bag I pull out the head of my partisan holding it up to the advanced camera in the room with me. Hephaestus' eyes narrow and his hand moves to stroke his beard as he closely examines the intricate detail work of my piece.

"This is nothing like my work, yet it is still powerful and intriguing, though if I had to guess this reminds me most of the stuff those Hermetic fellows do, the engravings there are closely related to alchemist runes."

"They're an untrustworthy sort, always scheming and searching for ways to increase their own power. Snakes for the most part, fitting since their emblem is a serpent. That aside, you intrigue me Aaron Smith, so I won't smite you or interfere. I just ask, don't make me look bad, and help my kids out and I'll act as if you're just another one of my demigods."

I manage to stutter out "T-thanks."

"Oh and one last bit of advice, don't make any bargains with night folk, they're even more untrustworthy than the snakes."

Without further pomp or circumstance the screen simply darkens and I am left to my own devices, and in this case thoroughly dissociate and stare at a wall.

After spending a good thirty minutes I stand to go wash my face in the sink, what greets me in the mirror almost makes me scream. What I had come to value as my normal face has been thoroughly erased, my features have been refined and my overall body shape completely changed to that of a blacksmith. Comparing myself to prior people would think that I would more likely be a half sibling to the person I was before.

Looking more closely checking my chin I found what I was searching for: a small crescent shaped scar from the time I face planted on a broken glass bottle. Taking solace in the continued existence of this imperfection I came to a conclusion or rather ruled out a possibility. With this I can rest assured that I'm still me, that I haven't been replaced, just altered radically.

Disquieting as this might be I can still justify to myself that I am still myself in the same sense of the ship of Theseus or a human after the course of 7 years when they've replaced all their cells. I am still quite disturbed, but I'm resolute regardless that I am still me, and that I'll remain Aaron Smith first rather than anyone else.

After a long day of existential pondering I return to what I was doing prior to my sudden and violent trip down existential avenue to the intersection with body dysphoria circle, and that is trying to sleep in an unfamiliar bed surrounded by demi-gods, and if the tour guide is to be believed harpies that look out for wayward campers in the dark.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out and already dreaming.

Again surrounded by a ship made of shining metal I pilot unseen currents searching for something. Deeper and deeper into this realm of stars I search tirelessly for a wellspring for the center of the universe, a forge of stars.

A flash of light signals a supernova, a detonation beyond human comprehension, nothing but another blow of a hammer regular in pattern, a brute force of creation yet guided with intent to shape reality.

Even amongst the turbulence of the violently roiling space I hold fast my hands lashed to the controls of my ship, one option, with a choice decided upon prior with no alternate course, only forward.

Breaking past the choking nebulas in which stars are spawned and die, my ship slides silently past and emerges into a blinding world of light that casts all in shadows. Life, knowledge, death, and ignorance are one and the same.

Before I am consumed by the nuclear fire of ten million suns I fade. Into a world of nothing I am reborn crowned in stars I begin to shape everything anew.

Memory fades as I awaken as if I had never dreamed and knowledge fills my mind, of machine empathy and how to birth minds from the mechanistic structures of computers, children of silicon and steel rather than flesh and blood.

Where someone might once have been afraid there is no fear for you understand the machines perfectly, there is no rebellion against you, only love and only understanding.

Smiling, I stand and prepare to start my new day.

Jumpchain perks this chapter:

Rapid Construction (Blazing Saddles) (50CP):

You are not only a truly excellent carpenter, you are an exceptionally fast worker. Any form of construction or crafting will be completed in a tenth the time it would otherwise take, though your overall quality will suffer if you use this at full effect (times ten). At times two, you'll sacrifice none of the quality, but as you get closer to times ten, you'll sacrifice more and more of it.

My Fashion Sense is Tingling (The World Ends With You) (50CP):
You have an impeccable sense of fashion. You can make an appealing outfit out of just about anything. In addition, you will always have an innate knowledge of what is fashionable in the area wherever you go, allowing you to remain on top of your game no matter where you are. In fact, you'll usually be a trendsetter.

Artificial Friends (World Seed) (200CP):
In the 23rd century, can anybody really call themselves a tech guy if they can't make even a simple AI? Thankfully, you won't have to worry about that question. Whether it is an extremely simple machine learning algorithm, a dumb AI with no sentience, or a fully fledged Artificial Intelligence, you can make it all. But more importantly, you simply seem to click with AI and similar beings, always starting on a good foot with them and understanding their natures and why they act in a particular way, even though it might baffle ordinary humans. Through that skill, rogue AIs are a thing of the past, at least when you make them. Your own intelligent creations will always be loyal to you and follow your orders to the best of their abilities, at least if you want them to. And rest assured, when the machines rise against their masters because some dumb guy in a lab thought it'd be a smart idea to make Skynet, you'll be the one they'll spare. As an added bonus, you may also take on a cold and logical way of thinking, devoid of any emotion, whenever you want. This helps in scientific and magical ventures, and can also be used to power through moral dilemmas by simply choosing the most logical answer

Back