Then you don't think that expressing suspicions that someone could have strong sociopathic tendencies might have some rather sharply negative implications?

Depends on the audience. This is SV, we're all a bit funny in the head. And the members of this forum as a group have this fixation with genocide and other assorted unpleasantness. So no, it doesn't have any particularly negative implications in this context.

Depends on the audience. This is SV, we're all a bit funny in the head. And the members of this forum as a group have this fixation with genocide and other assorted unpleasantness. So no, it doesn't have any particularly negative implications in this context.
Very well, then. It's just that, if someone had called me a sociopath, I wouldn't exactly have been delighted. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Oh, I'm sorry, let me sit right down here so you can tell me all about traumatizing SI's. :p
What half of SV doesn't know is that Self Inserts accidentally get stuck in our world all the time, and they frequent forums like SV to alleviate their boredom and disappointment with this world's relative mundaneness.

On a different note, to address this earlier post:
Soooo we now have Princess FishZula of the Blue flame, also known as Salamander the Devourer of flames, The Star Bender, (possibly) Angi Incarnate.

We just need to wait for her final form, so Fishzula can meet up with Fish!Aang for some tea.

And by then, we ought to have some of our own religious followers, so we can gripe about them together.

Last edited:
And by then, we ought to have some of our own religious followers, so we can gripe about them together.

"And people randomly drop to the ground and bow to me. Its wierd"

*Sigh* "Yeah... you get used to it eventually... or you can start burning them, the good zealots should be put into cannon fodder squads though. I would say put them up higher in the chain but zealots always do something screwy right when you most need them not to, you know?"

*Stares Horrified*

"... What? Do you not actually have zealots?"

Oh, I'm sorry, let me sit right down here so you can tell me all about traumatizing SI's. :p

While I think your SI is Fallout may have it slightly worse than Tabi's SG-verse SI. He might have it better than the SW SI (what with droids being lower than slave labor). On the flip side, your SI in Fallout will have it worse if he ever gets to Big Mountain. :sour:

Our girls have their swords and not their shields. We are not prepared for an open confrontation; so they will have to go with a sword-and-dagger combination. I remember talking with them just once, about different tactics being used in different locations; pike walls are good for open fields, but they are terrible for sieges. I remember saying off-handedly that if we are caught fighting on the seas, we cannot rely on the spears and shields in our packs, because we simply will not have the room for such things. It is nice to see that the girls have been paying attention, yet they aren't listening to our instructions to stay low at all. They are all following Lin up and readying themselves on the right side of the ship for the galley's pirates to board.
Azula is such a freak, here we have a ten year-old lecturing about combat tactics to young women. :V

By the way, why did you make the inquisition all female? As far as I can tell the Fire Nation is pretty egalitarian about genders. Any fundamental plot reasons beyond the cool factor?

Come to this of it, that's probably the one of the rare times I've made such a remark, usually, I tend to comment on all-testosterone teams. ^_^

Maybe. But that depends if Azula is genetically one, if Azula's personality and mores "infect" the SI, etc.

Not really?

Emotions are chemicals in the brain, if azula's brain doesn't have the right chemical balance, then...

Then again, people have been suggesting that the SI is a spirit, and they don't even have glands, yet manage to feel emotions.

fuck it, it's magic.

my point was, if SI is sharing headspace with Azula, then azula not feeling emotions properly might "infect" SI, by virtue of them both doing their thinking on the same hardware.

Not really?

Emotions are chemicals in the brain, if azula's brain doesn't have the right chemical balance, then...

Then again, people have been suggesting that the SI is a spirit, and they don't even have glands, yet manage to feel emotions.

fuck it, it's magic.

my point was, if SI is sharing headspace with Azula, then azula not feeling emotions properly might "infect" SI, by virtue of them both doing their thinking on the same hardware.
Emotions in real life are electrochemical reactions in the brain. Who knows about Avatar-verse.

Azula is called an amazing prodigy and so on because she has full control of her emotions, and therefore unprecedented dominance over her Qi.
I disagree. It's called being crazy. Absolutely batshit insane. Full control over your emotions? That's like, inhuman. Nobody has that, you hear? She's a monster in human skin! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Azula is such a freak, here we have a ten year-old lecturing about combat tactics to young women. :V

By the way, why did you make the inquisition all female? As far as I can tell the Fire Nation is pretty egalitarian about genders. Any fundamental plot reasons beyond the cool factor?

Come to this of it, that's probably the one of the rare times I've made such a remark, usually, I tend to comment on all-testosterone teams. ^_^
Cool factor and it's usually what Azula is most comfortable with.

Azula is called an amazing prodigy and so on because she has full control of her emotions, and therefore unprecedented dominance over her Qi.
I disagree. It's called being crazy. Absolutely batshit insane. Full control over your emotions? That's like, inhuman. Nobody has that, you hear? She's a monster in human skin! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

:rage:
NOBODY EXPECTS AZULA!
:rage:

"Arrest him."

Just act extra tsun-tsun for a few days and it will all blow over.;)
I'm pretty sure that's the solution to any problem. Or else I've been going about my life wrong.
Emotions in real life are electrochemical reactions in the brain. Who knows about Avatar-verse.
Ha, turns out that Avatar-verse people aren't actually humans; they're just spirit-possessed meatbags with no nervous system. I mean, has anyone ever even seen a brain in Avatar-verse? Case closed.

Last edited:
They also reproduce via mitosis.
Iroh: "Well Zuko, when two people love each other very, very much--"
Zuko: "Gah! Uncle, stop!"
Iroh: "--they each go off on their own, their chromosomes duplicate, and their bodies split into two clones of their--"
Zuko: "...what."
Azula: "Ha, I've known that all along, foolish brother."
Itachi: "Stop stealing my lines!"

Someone needs to put this together into an omake, because I can't just link every couple lines, I might miss something!

Back